What went wrong?

What went wrong?

He spilt his moms lasagna all over the ground

was expecting more driving. i walked out of it in the theater

Not much, it was a really good film. I have no fucking clue why I can relate to Gosling so much, maybe he's just a good actor, but he's fantastic at letting you insert yourself in his position. Fantastic autist charisma.

too much focus on the romantic plot and excessive gore

Place Beyond the Pines was better

Nothing. It's perfect
>cucks arab
>kills Jews

A decent film that is only worth 1 watch. Sup Forums neets look far too deep into it to find some sort of hidden meaning because they want nothing more than to be a strong silent type who is capable of hurting people.

Nothing. Best movie of the, dare I say, century.

Nothing. It's the best movie of all time, m8.

Only God Forgives and Semon Demon weren't as good.

absolutely nothing

It was pretty overrated to the point where I'm sure it's a Sup Forums meme

not enough quips and STYLE. check out baby driver if you want true getawaykino

Walter Hill did it better

What did he mean by this?

It's my favorite movie. I must ha e watches it 20 times

Nothing.

It's a movie for teenage boys. It's trash, basically. It's the goth of movies. Sullen, vacuous and utterly charmless. It's immature crap for babies and manchildren.

Show me a picture of anybody wearing that idiotic fucking jacket and I will show you a dead eyed numale that hates their life but is too pathetic and beta to try and change it. Garbage. Capeshit trash

you OP

It's a massive rip-off of The Driver. Baby Driver did it much better.

Back to r/movies you go!

Disappointing, user.

Pretty much this. Baby Driver is a truly consistent experience, not like this empty overrated movie which by the way has a terrible soundtrack.

For all the memery this film has been under. Why haven't the Jew killing angle been explored more?

A stoic aryan autist gets kiked and then commits a small holocaust. You would expect Sup Forums to enjoy this.

>You would expect Sup Forums to enjoy this.
We do it's just people who go on plebbit see they like it on there and then migrate here after and say it's shit.

>outing yourself as a summerfriend this quickly

I was scared of that mask as a kid

Baby Driver

>If I reply to lots of people at once surely at least one of them will get mad!!

I'm really underwhelmed

>A stoic aryan autist gets kiked and then commits a small holocaust. You would expect Sup Forums to enjoy this.

You mean a white socially-awkward male risks his life for a race-mixing single-mother. Sounds pretty Sup Forums like, though: being such a cuck you'd want to impress a single-mother with a mixed kid.

Wrong. It's been disliked for years and for some reason people on here can't handle the dislike of one of their meme movies.

It's just not as great as people on here make it out to be and it's usually heralded due to so many on here being lonely autists living through the driver; "I can snap at any moment, faggot" types.

Pretty visuals used to cover-up the plot that was stolen wholesale from The Driver (1978) -- it even lifted the opening chase almost exactly.

But, of course, you're not allowed to dislike what Sup Forums likes.

>But, of course, you're not allowed to dislike what Sup Forums likes.

oh no the mean anons are going to downvote me on an anonymous image board.

the retards at marketing made a promise of action to the people, so those who went looking for action left having been let down

Reddit music
Reddit actor
Reddit director

It was doomed from the start.