Why are Germans so quiet at Sup Forums political threads, they are biggest nation in Europe, if Austrians included?

Why are Germans so quiet at Sup Forums political threads, they are biggest nation in Europe, if Austrians included?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik
thelocal.de/20171207/people-had-no-prospects-here-east-german-village-for-sale-at-125000-price-tag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HEIL HITLER GAS ALL NON-WHITES.

They'll defend the EU to the death but are too timid to approach anything else

Because they get shouted down with stuff about the reffos

i would rather my countrymen were a bit more quiet desu

Because this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Imagine having to deal with edgy teenagers or fat virgin losers who spout idiocy like this: but unironically all the freaking time

What is there for us to gain in particiating?

>"Well, from my point of view..."
>"SHUT UP DESTROYER OF EUROPE!"

Amerindians are superior to europeans though.

Except we don't do that. Even on other boards most posts like that are from others.

I'm here to protect you

>WHITER THAN YOU MOHAMMED ROOOAAAR

You couldn't even protect yourselves

Exactly, I'm talking about certain board filled with redditors who does that shit all the time.

They have a better track record than you in this regard.

No, they don't.

Someone has to be the adult in the room.

Why am i supposed to talk with foreigners about german domestic politics?
Most of you(especially that pol-leaf and aussie-leaf,that shit up our general with nazi stuff, unironically he is a muslim lol) get their news from Sup Forums anyway, so why bother?

This. Makes no sense arguing in this fucked up society.

the jews made us weak.
everything in germany nowadays is max shilling for jewish agenda like sorros stands for.
we even have a word for being weak faggots without any ideas and values:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik

Politics are cancer.

Every time we participate in some form it ends in stupid and unqualified responses or Sup Forumstards who want to lecture me on the current situation in my cunt.
Also Sup Forums is a meme board and not for political discussions (at least that's what it looks like).

>poland thinks their plastic army is stronger than ours
Another partition you ask for ?

imagine talking seriously about politics on Sup Forums

>we even have a word for being weak faggots without any ideas and values
To be fair, we have a word for everything.

Thoughts on SPD and the coalition talks?

SPD is dead, if they decide to get together with the CDU again. The other two possibilities are a new election, wich would probably be better for the AfD and worse for the rest, or a minority government of the CDU. Last one would be best for the social democrats t bh.

The most famous German advocate of Realpolitik was Otto von Bismarck. Without him a unified Germany wouldn´t even be a thing.

I understand that the main leaders of SPD like Schulz are for the coalition and they voted narrowly for the coalition talks, while many in the party were against the idea of GroCO

Because a certain user group has turned all political discussions into a complete shitfest.

You got it right.
Schulz has gone from against the GroCo to in favour of it. Most people in the SPD (Especially the Youth) are against it, because they see the disastrous result they got in a direct correlation with 4 years of a coalition with the CDU.

What's the point of being a Nazi if you aren't German?

Hitler wasn´t German.

Austrians are very close to being German. Just a little bit more backstabby.

>Otto von Bismarck
preussen is really ambivalent. it gave us incredible soldiers on the one hand but complete morons as citizens when it comes to politics.
goethe, schiller, nietzsche, goebbels etc. are not preussen. they are what the real germany is.
SS and wehrmacht are their slaves to simply execute.

What's the point of being a German if you aren't a Nazi? It's either that or you are a poor imitation wannabe-American like most people in Germany these days.

>but complete morons as citizens when it comes to politics
Ironically it's the west that never votes for anyone out of the ordinary.

>Backstabby
Hey that are us :(

preussen is very much southern and kind of western germany (apart from all the immigrants)
eastern germany is still in shock from sowjet union.

please stop posting

If you had to move some other German-speaking cunt, then which one would you choose?

I feel a bit bad for East Germany desu. Do other Germans view ossis differently?

thelocal.de/20171207/people-had-no-prospects-here-east-german-village-for-sale-at-125000-price-tag

If you had to move some other German-speaking cunt, then which one would you choose?

I feel a bit bad for East Germany desu. Do other Germans view ossis differently?

tell me whats wrong

>If you had to move some other German-speaking cunt, then which one would you choose?
switzerland. for obvious reasons.
in europe, superiority is norway.
but when it comes to girls, just move a bit down to lithuania or latvia.

Easy there.

deadweight