What are some movies about the underdog who gets the win despite all expectations?

What are some movies about the underdog who gets the win despite all expectations?
Hard more: no Rocky

Creed

>McGregor winning
>Mayweather putting no. 50 on the line and losing
lmao no

Mayweather is going to win

Can they both lose?
I really want the arena lights to crash down on them in the ring

Southpaw? Like Gyllenhaal starts off awesome but then he loses and nobody thinks he can win again but then he does win so yay?

The 2016 presidential election

Warrior is decent
Also this

>implying
Of course Mayweather is going to lose, you fucking idiot. That makes the second fight an even bigger draw. If Mayweather really is all about the money then he'll throw this fight to make even more money by getting his win back in the sequel fight.

Fuck off niggerlover

maryweather is soft

but Rocky lost.
So will McFaggot

>49-1
Literally the last thing Floyd wants on this Earth

All Mayweather can do is bitch out. All he does is hop around and hug like some kind of fairy.

>I know fuck all
>DUDE NIGGER DO I FIT IN YET LMAO

retard

no chance Conor wins with boxing rules. Mayweather's defense is too good.

>45 days

Boi!

>willingly losing to a potato nigger who can't box after going undefeated for 49 fights in order to force a rematch

Is your mother your sister?

Cinderella Man

Greg is gonna knock his neck over, boi

I want McGreggor to win just for the chaos it will cause. I also believe Mayweather is one of the most overrated fighters in history.

However Mayweather wouldn't have taken this fight if he didn't think he could win.

>Mayweather's "defense"
>Clutch his opponent the whole fight
>Cover up for 12 rounds
>Win by decision because of "Muh legacy"

This is how he "wins" against all the superior fighters

>white boi
>ever winning against the superior black man
"no"

haha yeah i liked get out too! high five friend

>3 rounds and no KO? fckn lame
>didn't throw a single tornado kick either
stick to your MMA, kid

>boxer vs MMA fighter in an MMA rules fight

Why does anyone think the boxer will win?
There are probably 10+ fighters who can beat Mayweather in MMA rules.

I doubt it
MMA is mostly dry humping and Mayweather mostly hugs his opponents. Seems pretty even

>Why does anyone think the boxer will win?
because it's a boxing match, you dunce

Mayweather is quite literally the epitome of the death of boxing as a sport. Because it became a massive money game, people stopped fighting in good spirit and starting doing everything they could within the rules to win, even if it means being unsportsman like.

Think about when Australia's cricket team, on the last pitch against new Zealand, rolled the ball to the batter instead of throwing it. Technically legal, and it won them the game, but everyone thought they were maggot cunts and it was a disgrace to cricket. That is what Floyd mayweather and point-fighters are to boxing. If you never played sports as a kid you probably wont understand this

Is it boxing rules, or MMA rules?

Boxing.
Mayweather doesn't pick fights unless he's certain he's going to win.

>people got better at boxing, and i wish they were still passionate wild amateurs like tyson instead

As a viewer I agree, as a fighter I disagree.
Boxing is "smarter" now, because everyone is already 100% physical peak condition, and 100% skilled. Its mostly strategy now. The two trainers fight it out, and some meat bags represent their fight.

Oh, in that case the same argument holds, the boxer wins if its boxing rules, and its no competition.
And again, there are probably 10+ boxers that can beat McGregor in a boxing match.