>be Arap
>get killed by K*rdish woman

kek

Kurds are scum

Kurdish is the only good Muslim

The chadette syndicalist
The virgin conservative islamist

>tfw no squad of warrior-women to take me hostage and violate me sexually

I bet they are better fighters simply because they don't spray and pray (literally) like the insurgents do.

>tfw no fags to hang

What's right with kurds?

Join isis and use only a stick as your weapon.
Sigm- I mean Allah protects.

Most insurgence fighters fear the YPJ.
Getting killed by a woman = worse than actual death.

And what about getting raped by a woman?

Then you'll be one of the 47 virgins.

You lost me.
Aren't they supposed to be like, 72 of them?
Or 47 who got raped by said woman?

What happens to muslims if a girl kills them?

It’s not rape if I’m enjoying it.

I wonder how much more effective kurdish society is compared to their neighbouring cultures thanks to feminism

That's...A good question.

It's 72, but you'll still be one of them.

They probably go to super hell.

Literally everything

lol

Imagine what kind of internet warrior culture that will emerge with WW3. Everyone sharing their kills and feats. Best war crime of the week compilations.

t. roaches using proxies

You have to go back
Kurds are the only brave people in MENA

t. K*rd

Pure Dane. Just telling what I see.
Kurds were the only one who fought back against ISIS. They have earned some respect.

>be k*rdish woman
>get killed by the turk black bull

Lets be honest here, the only reason anybody likes kurds is because they're a small guy surrounded by big assholes.

Lets say they succeed and kurdistan is the next big thing, then what? It chugs along for ten years before the same authoritarian traits visible in every other islamic society begins to show themselves. These characteristics will become even more apparent because in addition to being devout muslims they are also fervent communistics.

"But Panamanon!" you say "These kurds are fine fellows and they're quite kind from what I've seen!" you'll say to me.

Well yes my dear nordoid/medoid/negroid/mongoloid/mestizoid friend, that may be the case right now because they're the little fish in a big pool. Struggles and hardships always draws forward the most shocking examples of humanity from a community, and doubly so a community so entirely used to oppression as the kurds. But if they did get their hands on a grubby UN seat and a shiny passport all to themselves then they'd quickly awaken from their dream of oppression and in turn become an oppressor and the leadership once so loving and caring would become drunk on the power of their new positions.

So what if they're kind right now? That doesn't tell me anything about how kind they'll be in thirty years when they decide that turkey and iran and syria are currently sitting on rightful kurdish clay and the youth who have never lived through a single day of combat decides that it is their holy duty to slaughter the other infidels. A muslim is a muslim, no more and no less, as soon as the tumult and the shouting dies their eyes turn glassy and their fingers start twitching as if pulling on the imaginary trigger of the gun they wish to aim at their neighbor. You won't catch me crying for such a wretched creature as a kurd, a pitiful loser in a land of losers would do well to keep their heads down and to lick their master's hands as though it were sweetest honey and savory hecatombs for god.

LOOOOL do you even go to muslim heaven if you get killed by a woman, probably not

Poeple only like them because there are qt girls fighting.

A Kurd state it's fucking impossible without them getting genocided by one neighbor or all of them.

t. leftist d*ne

kill yourself
komünist k*rds are a cancer

Fuck off Turk

you need to go back

you need to stop giving these communists a platform

every newspaper and tv show always bring them on

fuck them

stop falling for their bullshit you cucks.

Sounds like a Black Mirror episode.