What went wrong in just 10 years?

What went wrong in just 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its a high school in QUEENS, literally the most diverse place in the whole world

muh diversity
muh immersion
muh sjw

>same characters
>current year

>its a high school in QUEENS, literally the most diverse place in the whole world
and they, what, rolled a die until they randomly got an area code, and it just happened to be Queens? They are in charge of where the movie is set, sweet user.

Queens is the home of Peter Parker. This was established in the 1960s comic books.

Got something against Angourie Rice?

did they have to choose the ugliest kids too? if you are going to pander at least get some attractive ones

spidertwink is the only good looking one

Obama

The same one that established, well, the characters appearances? They can take licenses in some areas, but not others? I'm not even saying intrinsically bad or whatever, but its definitely intentional.

I think it was interesting approach that they went the whole high school shit and not half ass it in that way

Too bad it was marvel so they half assed it in other ways

>ZERO complaints about hot aunt May

Shoo Sup Forums, shoo.

How did we go from this...

>MCU Peter was born in 2001

...to this?

And yet no Latinos. You literally see more Asians and Indians than any Latinos. Weird.

Forced diversity is cancer the cast aren't even beautiful people it's like they want everyone to look like fucking abominations why did it feel so natural in the 80s?

You've never been to New York have you? It would be unrealistic to make the cast white.

But Flash is a Guat, which is Mexico's Mexicans.

How about the original Raimi Spider-man?

>this is the target audience

Can there be a single thread on this board that isn't filled with Sup Forums shitposting?

Whites are no longer the sole target demographic.

>mfw in Raimi's Spiderman movies New York is diverse as hell but the main cast were still white
why couldn't they do the same with Homecoming instead of butchering the characters

unrealistic. It just feels right this way.

asian guy was fine, black liz was okay, but manlet poo-in-loo bully flash was entirely unbelievable and edgy nigress MJ was derivative

>talks about muh realism in a movie about fucking Spiderman
lmao

but the only character from the comics in that picture is Peter Parker, and he's still white.
Stop bitching.

This. You guys aren't the only ones in existence. Everyone wants to feel involved.

its Midtown Science High School, a school for smart kids so yes not a lot of latinos

also, Flash is latino

>Starts to bulling you
DESIGNATED...

How do these people operate during day to day life outside their house?

PENIS

You fags can do all the mental gymnastics you want but you can't hide the fact that that you simply don't like brown people

flash is guatemalan, but yeah he definitely looks like a poo-in-loo

not an argument

Wish I knew

In most 1st-would countries outside the USA it looks really weird to have so many black and latins wandering around

white faggots thinking they owe the inferior races anything. We're superior fucking get over it.

there's two many white people

as western culture gets more prosperous people seek their own happiness over traditional life goals such as kids and family

western birth rates decline while shitskins multiply like rabbits, more people = more votes, more consumers etc that are shitskinned, they get more influence in media, politics, business, hollywood etc.

it's only gonna get worse

>Soaking in the view?
>Shit was built by BLACK slaves, white boi
>o-oh, okay, I'm sorry, please have your men fuck my wife

What did Disney mean by this?

nigga stop thinking we're all frenchies on this gook board

Well, then perhaps everyone should make their own culture stuff.
Oh wait, they can't due to raging incompetence. Need a whitey to do it for them.

>What went wrong in just 10 years?

um, real life happened white boi?

what, you think your race is still going strong? think again. We're taking over.

it actually won't since other demographics have laughable culture participation. White European descent is still the majority consumers of every form of the art production in the world.
At the time where demographics will make sense to do this diversity stuff, it won't matter in any way because the gibs will run dry and there will be global chimpouts.

I always find it amusing when people think that Mexicans can create anything other than Mexico.

>we're

jajajajajaja una vela

PETER LIVED IN FOREST HILLS. 60% WHITE. WHY DO PEOPLE THINK HE MUST LIVE IN FUCKING JAMAICA, QUEENS?

But tons of blacks?

And Flash is a poo in the loo

This. Forest Hills has some rich people in it. It's one of the better areas in Queens along with Bayside, Long Island City, Glendale, and Astoria.

No "elite" tech school would have that many brown people. No offense intended, just facts. It would be mostly white, jews, asians, and some indians.

He looks like it but he's not from what I remember

tfw he's now a regular on Screen Junkies

>taking over

That is like saying that exploded septic tank has taken over your basement.

>what kind of cast you want senpai?
>just diversify my shit up

no, he's from queens. he specifically said so in civil war when he fought captain america

the actor that plays flash is guatemalan

Also, as a Jew, I can flatout tell you that Haredi Jews (the ones with the side braids) would never in a million years enroll in Midtown. Hell, Forest Hills alone has several Yeshiva (Jewish high schools) where they are almost exclusively enrolled.

Forest Hills is a neighborhood in Queens, moron.

What did they mean by this?

>those two Jews and the tumblr whale
fucking hell

lmao this is hilarious

>the orthodox jews
>the fat dyke(?) with the gauged ears
>the smattering of token colors in the front
>the tryhard pretending to read a book randomly opened somewhere in the middle

>can't hide the fact that that you simply don't like brown people
nobody does

What makes you say that?

dunst so pretty

>Sup Forums crying over movies made for children
Pls kys

he's deadstroke now

white people will be history and its amazing

do they really say that line about slaves?

For shitskin children maybe

niggers are great consumers. wtf are you talking about

Why are half the threads on the front page always Sup Forums bait threads?

lurk more

im gonna fucking murder you and your whole family if you post again bitch

She/it has a point on the voice and being a 5'4 manlet. The rest is so tumblr I don't even know where to begin.

Flash - school chad/bully. Shorter than colossal nerd Peter.

Black tranny, what else could that be?

Fat ching chong, arguably the most ignored race for inserted diversity, but he comes from the black spiderman comic line (Miles Morales), not Peter Parker Spiderman.

"MJ" Mixed niggress, feminist, will be the bigger spoon in the relationship.

Peter - homosexual, not a nerd, hate his voice, like hes holding a quart of cum at the back of his throat when he talks.

Fat positivity.

>that hip to waist ratio
o n
p o i n t

He's deathstroke for as long as they don't write him out of the script re-write.
It's all in limbo right now. Fucking sucks, he's perfect for deathstroke.

i can confirm, went to Bronx Science and live in queens. Like 4 blacks and only light skinned latinos in my grade of 830 students

boop

>movie set in a fucking Queens, NYC highschool in 2020
>wtf its diverse>?!>?!?!?!!?

Sup Forumstards are so pathetic

>ratio of white is 1:5

AMERICA LOL

Yeah they are looking at it
And black mj was like i cant enoy something slaves help create

Or somthing then the teacher was like nah nigga

Then this black was was like yea nigga

The three main characters are white. In all the Marvel movies the three main characters are white. Black panther will finally break this chain.

>diverse
where's the diversity if everyone on that picture but tom is a shitskin mongrel?

>What went wrong in just 10 years?

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Rice is Nice! can't wait for the beguiled to leak, senpaitachi

>I thought the black chicks were the same person

Social media

He's a bully in the classic sense. Strong, on a sports team and physically imposing. Rich, he's a bully in the pre tech boom, pre nerd culture world.

Modern bully in this post ironic nerd world. He gets good grades, takes AP classes, has rich parents. He's not physically imposing, but he doesn't need to be in this era. It's no longer a component needed to be a bully.

No that's a bully in the internet, hiding behind his monitor. IRL he's just another faggot pipsqueak that would get squashed trash talking to normies. Time to get out of ya wank tank pinhead

that's just a spoiled brat, not a bully.

Such an uncanny resemblance.

>right guy is the same guy who turns into this

why would a symbiote user need guns?

hngggg she looks good. Anything watchable I can watch her in? Not gonna watch that spiderman shit.

nothing. They took the miles morales support cast and put a white spider into it

If you weren't such a racist you would know he's not Indian.