I don't understand Sup Forums, how can people just go to a bar, take some filthy slag home and bone her...

I don't understand Sup Forums, how can people just go to a bar, take some filthy slag home and bone her? Don't you care about affection or love?

I lost my first proper "girlfriend" yesterday, who was more like my second mum in practise because she was 44 years old and I'm just a teenager. She just messaged me saying that she didn't want to continue seeing me and ended it right there, even though I'm pissed that she just ended everything like that, I learned a lot and lost my virginity out of it.

Then I come back to Sup Forums only to hear about people getting blowjobs when they were 13 and how they fuck a different chick every night. I spent half a decade working to get a month and a half of companionship while everybody else is fucking each other like it's nothing, not even you faggots are clean. Why do people trivialise sex and relationships like this? I feel like an alien and my effort to be happy meaningless...

ur not alone.

purge the old hag.

>half decade

my sides

Michael Jackson
June 26th 2009 9:55 am
[ View A Comments (4) ]
In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tribulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart

i have autism and went to boys schools

>44 years old

Did she have sex with you?
Did you pay for things for her?
Were you a nice guy?

yes
not much she insisted she would pay for things
i guess

bubm

most of it is le super ironic trolling I would bet

what is

oh

but people do it and it upset me

Aw, I remember being 18.

i just want a mummy who is pretty and love me ;_;

sounds like a swell time

your piddle diddled and didn't even pay for it

but she left me :(

im alone again

>19
>mfw the only girl i've ever felt strong emotions for is apparently dating someone else
>mfw I asked her out 5 months ago but I can't get over it
>mfw still a virgin

Kill me now lads

All I know is drunk hookups.

Love's never been a thing in my life.

does that make me the lucky one?

i never really loved my gf, but i appreciated her and the things she would do for me

I feel the same op. Though I just wanna be that guy who catches women like a master angler. I know I can do it, i have a " I can do anything I focus on" attitude, but I lack that initial bootstrapping win that semds me into pussyland.

Is this the new wife's son meme?

I cant tell which Britbong Mummy poster is the real one, or if there are multiple

is me but being serious this time

Oh its fucking you again. Stop posting this dried out whore.

Cry more bud, it's really making your sex life better