Science has proven that being gay is a choice

Science has proven that being gay is a choice.

Checkmate.

Don't worry OP, no guy will ever choose to have sex with you.

Source it nigger, if it is I'm going gay today. Fuck modern women, I'd rather get assrammed than wallet-raped.

Kinda thinking this. Getting assfucked might feel good. Getting wallet raped always feels bad.

Sick citations bro.

Until he rapes your wallet, gives you aids, and has sex with your father.

It is funny that people think there is a fag gene.

I feel like it would be really easy to be gay just always be a bottom, just focus on the pleasure of it not really whose doing it.

>assrammed than wallet-raped.
Isn't this the same goddamn thing?

Scientists believe it varies and often a mixture of both genetic and environmental reasons babe

>yo man its genetic

>for real, theres a gene that renders people completely unable to pass on genes

>like how fucking crazy is that, homos is genetical

>sorry i gotta take my HIV meds real quick

I wish I was gay so I didn't have to deal with women

you know the funny thing is most leading research points towards being LGBT is caused by what hormones you're exposed to in the womb (why you're more likely to be gay the more older brothers you have, your mothers body gets less and less able to provide the right hormone levels each time) which triggers both the right wing retards who conflate choosing to have sex with choosing an orientation and liberals who dont want to admit being gay is literally a birth defect you could prevent

No, one just involves a cock in your ass, the other lasts 18+ years and makes you destitute.

Do it, it's not that hard.

Whether true or not, I dont get why it matters.

I do not mind it when people do what they want to do to themselves or other consenting parties.

Nice sauce, cheeto tits

I could have told them that. I chose to be gay for a while and now I'm choosing to be straight again.

Being gay is a choice for faggots.

It's not a choice for homosexuals.

>being gay isn't a choice
>everyone who just magically starts fucking men when they go to prison we're just like that before!

It's a choice? So I don't have to feel bad for them?

or why not just be a top and close your eyes dumb faggot

Weren't fags arguing a year ago that they were born gay?

Some ant species have a portion of their ants infertile, and this is something passed on genetically. If you're interested google it.

So the "gene that makes people unable to pass on genes" argument doesn't work.

Is Mel holiding his hand in Pepe's ass? I don't get the point this picture should make.

>yo man its genetic
>for real, theres a gene that renders people completely unable to pass on genes

It's both genetic and environmental. Kinsey figured out that about 35% of the male population lacks the genetic inhibition against attraction to the opposite sex. So, about 1 in 3 men can go either way. Many choose not to (social pressures, etc) and live as bisexual or heterosexual. These men are able to pas their 'gay gene' to subsequent generations.

The theory is that this gene is on the Y chromosome. So it's inherited from father to son. But 100% of the time, since there is no X chromosome contribution from the mother to override it.

>against attraction to the opposite sex
against attraction to the same sex

Brain fart.

you mean how the female workers aren't fertile? thats because the entire colony protects one reservoir- literally one- of genetic viability.

so if THATS what your talking about, the counterargument would be that there should be only one breeding female for our species, or continent maybe- & ours dont make fifteen million juveniles in a lifetime

a less extreme argument would be well, those people are destined to serve a breeding unit.

it's a Pepezation of that movie mel was in where he had a puppet beaver

Who the fuck would choose to be straight lmao, women fucking shit

>Science has proven

It's a choice the same way all fetish's and sexual deviancy is a choice. People aren't born hardwired to get off to feet or have people shit in their mouth, but for some people that's the only thing they can get off too. Some people choose to fuck dogs over people, is there a gene for that?

>rather get assrammed than wallet-raped

Gay marriage is a thing now. So you can have both. Source: Friend of mine is a family law attorney. Lots of business starting to come in from gays divorcing now. Not much child custody, but lots of Miatas and poodles to divvy up.

tfw gay guys hit on me all the time

That's a very nice source you've got there
>1 post by this ID
Nice.

good for you

I've always thought of this as "nurture" rather than "nature", maybe something similar to not growing out of the "girls are icky" phase.

That being said I would make the argument that it's to hardwired into these people's brains at this point it might as well be genetic.

I mean if I had a habit of chewing on my fingernails since I was 4 years old and I had been doing this everyday for 40+ years the only way i'm going to stop at that point is by chopping my fingers off. Even then I would probably chew the skin where my fingers used to be.

This is probably why they think they were "born" with it.

Same reason we can't force ourselves to go gay as much as it would be beneficial to our wallets to do so.

The ONLY problem I have with them is I wish they would act like Ancient Greek soldiers not this sissy limp-wristed bullshit. Maybe I could hang out with them if they had some fucking class like they used to thousands of years ago.

i remember someone on here having a theory that being gay is actually the result of a parasite or someshit that changed the chemistry of the brain

it went really in detail and honestly it had me convinced.

Kek

>Same reason we can't force ourselves to go gay
I think a lot of people can. Not gay but bisexual. I think they just don't genuinely try (and that's completely understandable).

toxoplasmosis gondii or something like that.
it isn't the paramount factor, but it is significant.
It makes you more promiscuous and willing to engage in risky behaviour, and for some it means to act out on their gay desires. Others just pick up bungee jumping, or crack or die via auto-erotic asphyxiation.

>I think a lot of people can.

Actually, there's an instinctive threat response to the presence of another penis in many men. It can be demonstrated with fMRIs.

The theory is that about 1/3 of the male population lacks this (genetic) behavior. They can go either (or both) ways.

fasdfefwaef

Passed along on the Y chromosome, forgets that females don't have the Y chromosome and there are gay females. Fucking retard.

That's for posting that link and source OP is Def not a disgusting fuck tard unworthy of the air he breathes

tfw only girls hit on me

so why am i only attracted to men instead of being bisexual

You mean a divorce where both parties are evenly represented in court, rather than judge saying
>YOU'RE A FUCKING MALE. GIVE HER ALIMONY AND CHILD SUPPORT YOU RAPIST.
>*sets prenup on fire* YOUR PRENUP CAN EAT SHIT TOO

yea, still not seeing much of a reason to be straight.

That's the psychological part of homosexuality.

Why do some people only like blonds?

>1 post by this ID

I'm disappointed

>implying lesbians exist

Female female relations are an evolved adaptation as an augmentation to heterosexual sex. All girls are bi.

"Lesbians" are damaged or attention whoring women.

>there are gay females

With women, homosexuality is 100% psychological. There is no instinctive repulsion from the same sex, so they can do as they like. And often do.

na
being homo means you cant get it up when with a woman
you talk about bisexuals, which would work
still not homo
and since homo is not working why would the same be true for bisexuals
kinsey can suck my dick

>being homo means you cant get it up when with a woman

Really? Dan Savage lost his virginity to a chick.

I dunno user, I considered myself straight, albeit short and kinda feminine, until I realized that being called a slut and degraded by other guys made me feel really good.

I'm not sure if it's a choice.

Fuggggg, I'd want to bone my girl's dad. I think I'm attracted to how red-pillled he is. It's just that he's Polish and I wouldn't bone a full slav