It was kino. One single flaw at the very end and that's it. Great movie

It was kino. One single flaw at the very end and that's it. Great movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtA869eH21c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have never seen so many threads praising such a bland piece of shit.

What's the advertising budget on it?

emaciated, that's why they're desperately using CTR tactics, it's thew new marketing strat

>muh shills
people praise the new Apes movies year round here, get real.

uhh i think your lost.. the Spiderman Homecoming thread is that way...

Same pattern with the response. Anyone who criticises this Hollywood ape schlock gets shutdown with the response "you must like capeshit!" Utterly fucking bizarre. I thought people shilling on Sup Forums seemed hokey and untrue, but threads heaping praise on bland Hollywood schlock appearing one after the other? It's so uncharacteristically Sup Forums it's boggling.

What's struck you as bland about this? Seriously

This is the 9th film about apes against humans in the Planet of the Apes franchise. Nine films about the same thing. Some of them were creative with it; this one isn't. The concept of apes against humans has been beaten into the dust, and turning it into a generic action film doesn't revitalize it. Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972) did everything in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014) and War for the Planet of the Apes (2017) except better, more original.

>Conquest did it better
Filtered

Ooops looks like Homecoming accidentally got far more critical acclaim than apeshit.

If you don't think Conquest is a great film you should've been fucking aborted. It's the perfect mix of silliness and sentimentality and action for a film about such a stupid concept. You must be a shill. I don't believe anyone is so awful. I also really like Beneath the Planet of the Apes for the mutants which these stupid reboot films have removed completely because they're too silly science-fiction for Hollywood action schlock. Hence why the films are so bland.

Seriously. What a chucklefuck.

the one thing I would've changed, was in the end as a last ditch effort, they send a few astronauts up in space or whatever to tie it to the originals but beside that the whole trilogy is up there with Lord of the Rings and other Kinos

That's already in the first movie, background news reports show them launching and subsequently losing contact with a spaceship

Yeah, but that was a blink-and-miss easter egg.

How valuable do you think the opinions of a few autists who torrent everything anyway are?

Seriously though, if shilling here is really so prevalent, could someone tell me how to get into it? I shitpost for free as it is so if the mouse is willing to pay me I'll be all over it

Fuck up cunt

Everyone i know got the refrence. Sorry you and your friends are only on double digits when it comes to IQ.
How many times did it take you to "select all street signs" may i ask?

>the apes travel through the forest in search of the Colonel
>random Coca Cola van in the middle of the forest
>get the sudden urge for Coca Cola
>Rush to the confectionery and demand for 1 large Coca Cola

>start thinking about all the appropriate times they could advertise Coca Cola

yeah the film was good. never seen the other ones. Should I watch the first two?

Can you find any other explanation for the bland comments in these threads about this bland movie? It's like a simulation of a thread. It's bizarre. The people aren't posting as they normally post. There's only superficial, positive discussion happening. Everything else is shut down or ignored. It's so much unlike Sup Forums it's crazy.

The only video that makes this shitty franchise look epic: youtube.com/watch?v=VtA869eH21c

It's a thread about a movie on a television and film board. You're losing your damned mind user, get out more.

we wuz apez'n shit

'Evil white man oppression of blacks poorly disguised as white man versus apes' - the movie

no wonder the (((reviewers))) on RT are over the moon about this movie.

Literally 25% of this thread is you.

You're trying to cause a person to question their grasp on reality in promotion of a shitty schlock Hollywood film. If I uncover the evidence of this - I am in the process of doing that now - I am within my goddamn rights to sue you motherfuckers. See you in court.

>One single flaw
What, when Caesar died?

do the humans kill all the apes at the end? if not, shit movie.

>still using RT
Butt hurt Capeshit pleb detected

Yup.

I knew it was almost sure to happen, but it felt tacked-on - they saved the apes and resolved the plot of the movie, only for him to just keel over at the end. They should have given him a meaningful death, sacrificing himself for his kind, make it a part of the plot instead of an incidental epilogue.

Bumparoo, I cannot be the only one to have seen this

>has a flaw
>kino
Fuck off. Kino isn't the kind of word to be used liberally.

What did the Jews in Hollywood mean by this?

might as well ask here.

are the more recent ones enough or should i take the time to watch to older ones?

I've only watched Rise and Dawn. I'm sure some references are lost on me, but having a faint idea of what the originals do, and that this is a reboot that hasn't gotten to the period of time the old ones take place in anyway I'd say just stick with the new ones unless you really wanna see the old ones.

"Sup Forums is too dangerous, a threat to our degenerate values. it must be destroyed."

Looks like a pretty stupid blockbuster for the average capeshitter desu

Tim Burton's film will always be the only 10/10 monkeyno for me

Yeah, I can agree with that. I think it was meant to wrap up Caesar and his totallynotobvious biblical connections. Moses also died within sight of the promised land, so his death was probably planned from the beginning when they were drafting up the script. I just wish they came up with a more suitable death for Caesar than him walking through the desert with a crossbow wound.

>apeshit

Sandman looks like a melted Dennis Reynolds.

>It was kino
I'll avoid this trash then. Thanks Sup Forums

How valuable do you think the opinions of a few autists who torrent everything anyway are?

IMDB and RT is full of shills. Sup Forums at least has some real people giving their opinion.

No way does this movie deserve that kind of score. RT is full of shit.

Well your wrong

You mean Monkino

I have a pass

Well it by the MCU , how can you expect anything less than the best?

>one single flaw
>kino

LOLOLOLOLOLOL APE PLEB

Apes are not monkeys monkeys have tails

Monkeys and apes are not the same thing, dumb shit.

> 1 percent more than apekino
Shut the fuck up you manchild

What was the flaw

ban test

Stop being triggered mate. Just accept that no summer blockbuster can lace up the MCUs boots when it comes to critical reception.

Like 70 percent of the sales are children of course the damn movie will sell. Doesn't mean the movie isn't fucking dog shit.

So, do the monkeys win at the end? What happens to the humans? who remains to lead the apes if Caesar dies?

Lower average score.

Learn to read sweetie I am talking about critical reception. MCU shits all over apes or any blockbuster for that matter.

As if anybody pays attention to that but don't worry apes will fall on that too after a few more reviews.

It was acually shit.

I WANT SPOILERS

45 minutes of the little blond girl getting gang banged by apes. 15 minutes of apes massacring the humans. 5 minutes of the most sublime shots and dialogue in cinema history. 35 minutes of Coke advertisements.

>What is wonder woman

What is the significance of the blonde kid?
What is with the apes on the human side?
Who is flyin the apache? Are they apes?
Is there any twist with Woody's character?
Is Maurice the leader now?

It has a lower RT score kek.

>It was kino
they talked about reddit the whole time?

Also is koba still alive? They had the cliffhanger audio sequence at the end of dawn, was there anything similar to that here?

Yet i made more money a the B.O

>What is the significance of the blonde kid?
She's got cunny made for ape dick. She's also psychic
>What is with the apes on the human side?
Remnants of Koba's rebellion who hate Caesar so fucking much that they turn to humans to fight him
>Who is flyin the apache? Are they apes?
Humans and biologically we're similar to apes so I guess sorta.
>Is there any twist with Woody's character?
He's actually an ape
>Is Maurice the leader now?
Nah, he takes a RPG to the face.

Psychic? Really? Seems out of place in this franchise. How? What is her purpose to the plot?
So the apes on the human side are race traitors? Thats fucked.
So the humans are attacking the humans in the apaches? Thats what it looks like in the trailers.
Thats a pretty shitty death for maurice.

I was shitting ya for every point except the second one. I've heard rumors that the girl is psychic (also you didn't watch Beneath the Planet of the Apes, which has a fucking race of psychic humans.) and it would make way, way, wayyyyy more sense for humans to pilot the copter but I don't know exactly. But yeah, in a interview they talk about how a group of apes fled Caesar's camp after Koba's coup was put down and they work for the humans because someone becoming their own antithesis is always interesting to see.

That last shot of Rocket walking towards Caesar and Maurice.

Applies to a lot of this movie desu

Bravo Reeves

IF KILL ENEMY, HE WIN

>Have you finally come to save your apes?
>I came for you

Bravo Reeves.

Oh, no I get it! It was a concentration camp for apes! Wow...

Dr Zaius refused our offer in favour of yours

Can someone post spoilers?

It's basically like a big budget version of Schindler's List but with apes subbing for Jews and mute, autistic cunny subbing for Schindler.

>RT score
Hahah oh wow

Passion of the ape.

It's really good

Are you actually retarded or what?