Will Peter stop being the CEO of Parker Industries in Clone Conspiracy?

Will Peter stop being the CEO of Parker Industries in Clone Conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fk6omPlM8bw
strawpoll.me/10847479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't care, Readinv Renew Your Vows by Conway and supporting the best one true relationship in marvel comic history.

You should too.

Peter Cunter.....

CEO Parker sucks

God, I hope so. I really hope Slott bows out and away from the title after this. But I know he's onboard until he finishes his shitty Zodiac story, a shot he called a year in advance.

Pter is sucha faggy name........

No, Slott is gonna keep this up until there's a Spider-Man movie where he's the CEO.

I ahte Spiderman........

That, and they already have two teen spider-man books for MCU synergy.

Does every Superhero own a company now? Its like some weird form of bastard feudalism, with heroes instead of knights.

Fuck Spiderman.........

He probably won't be, it's an editorial mandate that Peters life must always suck.

Hes sucha faggot.......

what a great thread

Spiderman is gay...........

this

I htate him so much............

Fuckng piece of shit...........

Damianfag? You spam Marvel threads as well now?

What a assshole.........

I hope not. Fucking stick to something with Spider-man, Marvel. He's already losing to literally every other Spider-character, even fucking SILK.

>He's already losing to literally every other Spider-character

Confirmed for never looking at sales.

I hope it sticks for at least a little while. Hell, he just managed to get past the apparent editorial mandate that he never turn 30. It would be a tremendous step backward if he lost everything and had to be a down on his luck photographer again or some shit. Peter shines when he's allowed to do science shit. Let Miles be the down on his luck loser Spider and let Peter finally grow up.

>Peter shines when he's allowed to do science shit.

He's not even doing any science shit, that's all behind the scenes. Also, a world wide Peter Parker is just stupid, his power set is literally designed for cities. Make him a teacher again or make him the CEO of the Bugle.

I'm not supporting anime

I support MJ x Pete, but anime can die in a fire

youtube.com/watch?v=fk6omPlM8bw

Stop he's giving me the gay.

So how many businessmen-type of heroes has marvel made? Ironman, Sunspot, Peter Parker?

Too many, but Peter is the last person who should fit into that category.

I wish he'd give me his gay Peter
The gay Peter is his penis

I thought Peter named his penis "spirits"

No the narrator named Peter's penis "spirits". Narrator doesn't speak for him, Don't get me wrong though, Narrator's word is important. With great power comes great responsibility.

I always associate this artist with Spock. Even now I think Spock is still in Peter whenever I see this damn artist.

Holy shit, I didn't even think about it like that. If you wrote a story based about that theme, of modern feudalism,I'd actually read it. Exploring the heirachy being a superhero inevitably causes.

Didn't a demonically posessed Daredevil literally make himself a palace in the middle of Hell's Kitchen?
And Rightclops was once set up as the island dictator of all mutants.
And Dr.DOOM! always had his own Eastern European nation, Latveria.
Namor is king of the Atlantians.
Black Bolt is king of the Inhumans.
Thor is/was a prince of a space kingdom.
Ta'challa ...

WTF? How is this a thing?

All I know is my heart says maybe.

that lens of interpretation is straight up why I read capeshit and why hero vs hero never bothered me. because these 'heroes' are much more a group of lords and kings and it makes perfect sense for them to be feuding one year and allies the next, it's straight up warring states/romance of the three kingdoms

thus

someone wants peter parker's dick

Slott damn well knows he's screwed if he leaves. You think anyone will care what title he lands on next? He'd either need THE Avengers book or the only X-book left (if there is any after Death and Vs. Inhumans).

we all know who was behind those posts

Poor Black Cat. Slott murked her character.

at least Silk's writer has managed to set her up for a redemption arc

>Peter Parker is now Tony Stark in the Baxter Building
>Victor Von Doom is now Iron Man
>Jane Foster is now Thor
>X-23 is now Wolverine
>Falcon is now Captain America
>Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean and Xavier are all dead
>Mutantkind is closer to extinction than ever
etc.

This really feels like we're in a What If, it can't just be me.

Oh really? Sick. Is Silk any good? I've heard mixed things.

also Captain America is now Hydra, AIM is now good, Nick Fury is the Watcher, and Earth- becomes more canon by the day

it's pretty fun

Nah, too soon IMO. Unless May actually dies and/or when Ock comes back he's a good guy. I actually like it because he's doing all these things as Peter Parker which change the world and help people, it's not just Spider-man who's the hero. It's a nice change of pace and I'd argue that he's in a better place now than he ever was before.

You know what's lame?
If Silk ever becomes big, it'll probably be based on Thompson's stuff instead of Slott's creepy shit
Yet she'll always be a created-by-Slott character.

No, but by the time Homecoming gets to theaters, you can bet your ass he will be off that Penthouse and back to NY.

It also explains why the life of a civilian is so awful in a comic universes, they're serfs, they live miserable lives before dying horribly. The police and henchmen represent foot-soldiers drafted to fight in the lords wars etc.
It's a pretty good analogy when you think about it.

Just like Deadpool

Are you fucking kidding?

Peter is the worst CEO. He blows off meetings, he ignores billion dollar deals because he has some moronic childish aversion to spreadsheets, he can't figure out his top investor is the terrorist he's chasing, he blows off his cardboard cutout yellow fever girlfriend to the point she becomes a terrorist mole and he doesn't figure it out until she tries to kill Spider-Man, he throws his personal device with all of his company's data - including their customers - to terrorists and doesn't seem at all concerned when he learns the terrorists decrypted it, he picks juvenile fights with Iron Man in the middle of a public park with the artist literally depicting kids and puppies in potential danger, and his spider sense in rubbish and doesn't go off around Living Ock Brain.

He has zero sense of responsibility and continues to act like a juvenile manchild loser - because Slott can only write he knows and being a pathetic overgrown toddler is definitely something Slott has lots of experience with.

CEO Peter Starker is shit.

why would his spidey sense go off when he legit thinks hes not in danger cockiness has always been a way to eliminate spidey sense

RIiiiiight....

So you think his spidey sense exists only to warn him of danger he already knows exists?!

Then what's the point of having spidey sense if it tells you what you already know?!

But congrats, you're as smart as Slott. Too bad that's still only double digits IQ wise.

>I really hope Slott bows out and away from the title after this
Slott will never bow out.

>sales
Sales are irrelevant to being a good character.

>It's a nice change of pace and I'd argue that he's in a better place now than he ever was before.
So I take it this is your first Spider-Man run ever?

Let's settle this once and for all. strawpoll.me/10847479

>Miles

>Better than Peter.

Nice b8.

I never said that. I wasn't even the person that wrote the initial post. I was just pointing out that sales or popularity have fuck all to do with a character actually being good.

>Only two votes.

I never said he's a good one sperg