Which books are worth reading? I picked up Superman, at least i think its Superman. Its all about his boring son

Which books are worth reading? I picked up Superman, at least i think its Superman. Its all about his boring son.

Pretty much all of them are varying degrees of great. Just buy any of them and you won't be disappointed. They have yet to release a book as part of Rebirth that isn't good to great.

Another bait thread?

Justice League is the only one that downright sucks so far

Most of the others have ok/meh writing and great art, great writing and meh/okay art, or good writing and good art.

Tec'
Action
New Superman

Yeah this guy's a fanboy it ain't all great.

Aquaman is good, green lanterns also good, nnighwing and green arrow are kick ass so far. Besides that it's mediocre to shit.

Batman is eh, action comics is storyless trash, wonder woman is a pointless bore, detective comics is okay at times but all those times involve clayface. Oh and titans is shit and the flash is utterly forgettable.
Rebirth overall is a disappointment for me. Its dc playing it as safe as possible and not even putting out anything much impressive while doing so. Hopefully some upcoming titles fare better.

This is a bait board now.

>Justice League
>bad
Fuck off. Justice League was a good one and done story that showcased each of the characters fighting an epic and new threat. It's exciting, bold, and innovative while still feeling classic and is, above all else, a reassuring and optimistic look into the future of DC that proves without a shadow of a doubt that they're back and better than ever.

New Super-man

I'm a little behind, but so far I like Green Arrow. Batman didn't start to warm up until the second issue, and I'm still not sure if it will end up being good or not. I'm just keeping up with it because I liked Tom King's Omega Men.

I'm behind on Wonder Woman, but it's slow so far. But Rucka is usually good so I'm sticking with that for now, too.

Superman is okay. Action Comics has been a little dumb so far, though I haven't read the latest issue. Not a huge fan of Detective.

Nightwing was boring and Titans was shit.

Still haven't read Chinese Superman

The two main Superbooks are pretty disappointing to me. I'm waiting until they get new writers. So far New Super-Man is fun though.

I'm enjoying Green Arrow, New Super-Man, Nightwing, and Aquaman the most so far. Green Lanterns is fun but the art is bad and I'm not sure about the red lantern plot. I kind of like Titans too but I'm not won over yet.

Hey buddy i like DC, where do i sign up to shill like that?

Is that Swamp Thing? Tell me that isn't Swamp Thing.

From the titles I'm reading, the Superman books are by far the best. Aquaman keeps getting better and better with each issue, as well.

Superman is about Superman and his family. If you want mostly focus on Superman read Action Comics.

Pretty sure it's Croc. I think Swamp Thing is supposed to be in Hellblazer though?

Batman is building up to be interesting but I'd say wait for trades on that one since it's not interesting on an issue to issue basis. People seem a bit too eager to trash it out of impatience.

Detective Comics is ok so far

Action Comics has so far just been Superman and Luthor fighting doomsday. I like the Superman book more.

Green Lantern is a surprise since I didn't expect much from dogfucker but he's got me hooked.

Hal Jordan and the GL corps has only had a single issue so not much to say

Flash is meh

WW is boring

Titans has only had one issue so far

Green Arrow is great.

Justice League is meh

Aquaman is good so far

Try the Hannah Barbera line, 3 out of the 4 books are great.

I think that's all of the ones I've read.

Oh wait I forgot

Nightwing is great, pick that shit up.

>Try the Hannah Barbera line, 3 out of the 4 books are great.

And Ennis is getting a mini to replace the 4th one, so they all should be good eventually

Pretty much all of them are good so far.

Green Arrow is a must read.
Aquaman, Superman, Batman, Both GL books, Nightwing and The Flash are all great so far.
Titans, Wonder Woman, Action and Detective are all ok-good.
Hellblazer was god fucking awful.
Haven't and don't plan on reading Chinese Superman.

>Oh and titans is shit and the flash is utterly forgettable.
b8

Forgot yet another one.

New Super-Man, nice first issue. Seems like a modern day 90s superboy so if you liked that you'll enjoy kenan.

>innovative
its not pushing the medium to new limits or anything nor did it invent any new tricks for comics

>Haven't and don't plan on reading Chinese Superman.
But you'll spare the 15 minutes to try YET MORE Venditti GL and Jurgens Action Comics, and defend both?

Really disappointed with the creative team and direction for Justice League.

Not a single interesting or creative thing going on there.

Yeah, those are characters I want to read. I couldn't give less of a shit about Chinese Superman, I'm not going to invest time into a character I don't care about and that will get cancelled in a year at most anyway.

I'll check in on the "Jessica asks Barry out" issue but that's about it

>pleb alert

>Meh, I like enough characters. No need to try any new ones.
>I like comics about my preferred characters. It doesn't matter who makes them or how good they are.
>And the series will probably be short, and therefore not good.
This sounds perfectly sensible. You seem like a cool guy.

>It doesn't matter who makes them or how good they are.
I just said that Hellblazer was shit, I won't be picking up another issue. I'll read what interests me if it's good or at least serviceable and New Superman doesn't interest me in the slightest. I also never said that it would be bad because it's short, I said it's another reason it doesn't interest me.

>I'm not going to invest time into a character I don't care about and that will get cancelled in a year at most anyway.

Mindsets like this are why cape comics are stagnating so hard.