/MK/

Milton Keynes council edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v7ZiwhDAo04
dailyedge.ie/an-post-letter-galway-3143597-Dec2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cretin (n.)
1779, from French crétin (18c.), from Alpine dialect crestin, "a dwarfed and deformed idiot" of a type formerly found in families in the Alpine lands, a condition caused by a congenital deficiency of thyroid hormones, from Vulgar Latin *christianus "a Christian," a generic term for "anyone," but often with a sense of "poor fellow." Related: Cretinism (1801).

nescafe telling me to stand by my mates like yeah never thought of that you cunts

WAHEEEEY

woof haha

VERY EARLY

bit overrated
80% of it was gary oldman jsut talking
tube scene was cringe as FUCK.

snapchat is for virgins

bing bing wahoo

hate the furry poster so fucking much
can someone call the police on him or something, is it legal even

I miss MK. Wish my family never left for Southampton.

>an hour until my takeaway arrives
Its only up the road ffs

youtu.be/v7ZiwhDAo04

listen to the same albums non-stop

*notices this is not a /brit/ thread and goes back to the actual /brit/ thread*

(saged)

me and you, we've got a connection haven't we. we're on the same wavelength

make a real new

Serious question, if Ireland don't have postcodes how do postmen find your house?

nah it's illegal mate the guy who invented roobarb and custard would've gone down for life for that kind of furry nonsense back in '74 but Roy Jenkins was a liberal and probably a furry so did nothing. It's the permissive society, isn't it?

Used to have a gf who had those undies
Still gives me the big willy

Ireland is a small country, they all know each other

With the number of the house and the road its on. We do have post codes now as well

milton keynes is half council estate and half car park

virgins are for snpachat

did i actually just type isn't it rather than innit
too rees-moggian for this cruel world

is there a more perfect city than Milton Keynes? I don't think so lads, I don't think so at all.

New

Sick of hearing about Milton Keynes
Hate Punk rock
simple as

Its an ugly grim shithole for starters

>THIS IS THE POLICE. PUT DOWN THAT COPY OF "FELIX THE CAT: THE MOVIE" AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!

do NOT like you

debatable

CITY OF THE FUTURE

*takes out knife*
better call in the S.A.S. kiddo, I'm armed and dangerous.

no it isn't
be quiet

hello? yes, police? i'd like to report some suspicious illustrations in a copy of "Ancient Egypt: The condensed history", I think the owner of the university library might be one of... them. Yes, thank you. A SWAT team should be more than sufficient.

need you out of business

we brought in a postcode system just last year. before that it was house/street numbers or just rural shitholes where they knew your gaff anyway cause no immediate neighbours

>muh old buildings

fuck off you spastic, MK is designed efficiently and beautifully.

Might drink 4 cans of stella and beat me missus thu night

fonked it now
janny'll have a cow!

Already NEET, your move

This.

Real edition

dailyedge.ie/an-post-letter-galway-3143597-Dec2016/

Milton Keynes is a shithole

VERY fond of this edition

threadsplitting autist

you arrive in the north east (2018)

FACT(right): Milton Keynes is the city of the future.

FEELINGS (wrong): Milton Keynes is shit.

Southampton is shit mate. Just an a few hours ago I was down the highstreet and had to walk past about 20 "homeless" people begging for money.

no horse shit everywhere, no flith, no rats and everyone is clean. that isnt the north today mate let along back before they could afford writing.

enjoy looking up local job sites (even though I've had a good secure job for several years now myself) just to see what the local NEETs who are probably more educated/qualified than me are desperately squabbling over in the meantime

will do likewise with the lettings sites once my mortgage approval comes through next week
>wrestling with your paki/syrian/african 'housemates' over who gets to wash themselves first in the weekly bath

fulfilling?

This lass won't talk to me unless I add her on 'chat
Gonna fucking snap her spine

good, she deserves it