Tarantino to make Manson Family Movie

Can he pull it off?

No.

yeah but... what if youre wrong?

>Pitt as Manson
>JLaw as Squeaky Fromme
>Margo Robbie as Sharon Tate

Its a recipe for kino

it'll probably be black comedy mixed in with tarantino's stylized blood and dialogue. don't know how he'll do it, but it'll at least be interesting to see him use the late 60s setting.
he'll probably include it ain't me on the soundtrack knowing how much of a hack he is

I know Aquarius was shit, but the guy making Charles Manson in it was great imo, I don't see anyone else fitting better than him

>yfw Quentin plays Manson

>Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate

That's actually not a bad idea.

I don't get americans fascination with this guy, there's nothing at all impressive about talking some drug addict shitheads into killing people and he was a fucking retard who thought he could frame black people for his crimes by leaving watermelon seeds behind

>thought he could frame black people for his crimes by leaving watermelon seeds behind
lmao is this real?

Who will play the Beach Boys?

his "personality" isn't even remotely interesting either. I genuinely don't get it. Nothing he says is captivating or interesting. His "crazy" act is ham fisted and embarrassingly cringe inducing.

what about this guy is special? That he brainwashed a bunch of drug addled retards?

>Jennifer Lawrence
DROPPED

>letting off-screen personas cloud your judgement of acting
shes a genuinely good actor though.

omg he can take my money if he does.

Give me one more buzzword and I'll respect your opinion.

She was gonna play Daisy in H8ful 8. Im so glad she didnt.

>Can he pull it off?

I don't see how.
Manson isn't really extreme enough to be a Tarantino movie, unless he changes it so much as to be unrecognisable.

what about these sick moves?

>She was gonna play Daisy in H8ful 8. Im so glad she didnt.

Really, Hollywood's darling playing a foul mouthed psychopathic racist? Genuinely curious to see how that would've turned out

No, it will just be another terrible meme movie with le ebin violence.

Cast her.

Matthew Broderick in drag, because that's EXACTLY who that is!

That frogface actress, but not the qt one but the fuglu one

No, he'll include the 50s rock n' roll music from his other movies probably.

Well the trying to blame black people part is.

Idris Elba.

>unless he changes it so much as to be unrecognisable.
If only. Biopics are some of the dullest shit of all time.

I can't wait for Tate's sister and niece to publicly scold Tarantino and call for a boycott for showcasing her death in such a tasteless manner for profit

>yfw Jakey boy as Manson

enjoyable/10

I feel like there are a number of things for Tarantino to work with her but dont see him executing it the way id like. Working with racially charged themes, scenes of extreme violence, an intoxicatingly charismatic villain, a huge selection of diverse characters, a flamboyant culture. All of this and yet... he wouldnt be able to not go over the top. There isnt enough there to justify Tarantino's rademark gushing style.

that would be great, only if tarantula wasn't directing

There are like three threads about this already.
Do kids really not know how Sup Forums works and that there is a catalog? Or is that these threads, and threads like them, are made by literal shills in order to promote news stories.

>be manlet
>bait hippies
profits?

>literal shills in order to promote news stories
ding ding ding

i dont get it
is it a movie about the manson family or is it a family movie about manson ?

>brainwashed

It will be faux history so i guess we dont know what to expect outside of the manson damily being massacred by a bunch of black panthers.

after sucking on some big black dingus you mean?

would it be gay to make tender sweet love to Paul Dano while he sings Pet sounds quietly in my ear?

a family movie about the manson family

Yes that will definitely happen.

>Army Dog: The Manson Years

>I don't get americans fascination with this guy,

americans are fascinated with the "true crime" always has, always will be. all the major serial killers got their biopics, almost all of them got at least one documentary. all the crime's that happened, especially the ones that happened in the past 50-60 years, are getting their biopics or documentaries.

In america, if you kill 20 people, if you kill at least one person, talentless hacks from hollywood will make a film out of you because they are creatively bankrupt.

It's a Manson movie for the whole family.

but it's historically accurate

>Black men, thus deprived of the white women whom the political changes of the 1960s had made sexually available to them, would be without an outlet for their frustrations and would lash out in violent crimes against whites. A resultant murderous rampage against blacks by frightened whites would then be exploited by militant blacks to provoke an internecine war of near-extermination between racist and non-racist whites over blacks' treatment. Then the militant blacks would arise to sneakily finish off the few whites they would know to have survived; indeed, they would kill off all non-blacks
>Mid-February: While riding in a car with Paul Watkins, Manson sees a white woman and a black man holding hands on the street. He explains to Watkins that that's why black men have not yet risen up in rebellion against whites: they're pacified by access to white women

Wow, Manson was a brain damaged, retarded Sup Forumslack before it was cool.

If you're not a cuck, you're actively participating in the destruction of the white race. Manson is right.

>QT
>JLaw
The only way this movie could be more reddit.

Michael or Brad Pitt?

Was?

>Wow, Manson is a brain damaged, retarded Sup Forumslack before it was cool.
>Wow, Manson was a brain damaged, retarded Sup Forumslack before it is cool.
Which one do you prefer?

I hope this time they don't call Charles Manson a serial killer.

>Manson was a good boy!
>He dindu nothing wrong!

You read this in my post? Damn!