Does this mean JLaw's career as the go to blonde bimbo is over?

Does this mean JLaw's career as the go to blonde bimbo is over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mpx4ODP35VQ
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/quentin-tarantino-prepping-new-movie-tackling-manson-murders-1020165?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR Breaking News_now_2017-07-11 16:02:00_jkonerman&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This has the potential to be Tarantino's best film.

which means it will be worse than Jackie Brown

I really don't think he's right for the material. He might surprise me but I just feel like he's too flashy for something like this. Also I'm not sure he's ever done violence in a way that's as harsh and off-putting as it needs to be for material like this. Violence often becomes comical in his films. I'm interested to see it but I'm skeptical .

>its a violent taranfeeto movie
dropped.

>fappening killed her career

lmao

Yes because speculative casting rumours in the early pre-production stage always turn out to be true

How did a psychotic turbo manlet entrance a hareem of qt killers?

>This has the potential to be Tarantino's best film.

Yeah, really agree. First movie of his that has interested me in a long time. Some potential for really great aesthetics.

Cult aesthetics are awesome. Acid-fried murder-hippie cult aesthetics are the recipe for kino.

or just being overhyped has caught up with her.

>lost out to jennifer jason leigh in hateful eight
>lost out to margot robbie in the manson drama
She must have a terrible foot game

I'm curious about that too. He apparently had manipulative abilities.

Although reading on him some, when you see all the cute girls in his cult, you wonder how he attracted them in... Well, actually, he had some more conventionally ladies-man types who attracted in a lot of the girls, but had psychological power over these guys and then all the girls. A lot of the girls initially did find him creepy. But then became worshipful through whatever dynamic he had going.

Sharon Tate was beautiful though...

I have a theory. So, Hateful Eight was named that because it was Tarantinos 8th movie and had a maincast of 8 characters, right?

This one's gonna be named "Revolution 9" because it's his 9th movie and Manson was famously inspired by the Beatles, especially their White Album which that track was on.

Her face looks too contemporary to be a 60s woman face. Doesn't have that 60s chick consciousness. She looks like she's internally thinking up a quip.

I don't see the resemblance. That pic of Manson however reminds me of Charlie Cox.

mirror image? lol look at that pig nose of margot robbie

Your theory reeks of hot piss.

He even has a qt gf

>Does this mean JLaw's career as the go to blonde bimbo is over?

It means robbie is far hotter/tarantino probably saw wolf of wallstreet.

>How did a psychotic turbo manlet entrance a hareem of qt killers?

Imagine a world full of "free love" meming normies dropping acid on a regular basis. Helter skelter, top fucking kek.

I guess Jaime Pressly is too busy

>He even has a qt gf

Didn't they break up?

I can't think of a single actor that could do Charles Manson well enough

Damn, he even found someone who could have walked straight out of the 70s.

does anyone have any doubt that this will be terrible? maybe once upon a time he could have made this work, but it's likely this fucking hack will have "let the bodies hit the floor" blaring as sharon state gets stabbed to death from the perspective of her feet

>qt
Yeah right

>I can't think of a single actor that could do Charles Manson well enough

Willem Dafoe? Nicolas Cage? Jim Carrey?

Wasn't she just dating him for fame?

Holy shit, 100% this. He would be perfect

somebody tweet it at tarantino until it happens

>JLaw killed by fridge

Pottery?

She wanted to put his corpse on display for money

they are all too old, it's manson in the 60's

he'll probably get johnny depp or some shit.

Being a living meme killed her career. Memes die exceptionally quickly.

Even normies got tired of her 'hehe, I messed up again, lol xd I'm so quirky and down to earth!'

hopefully he pulls a keith ledger afterwards

maybe paul dano

Joaquin Phoenix?

Who will put a big black dingus in their mouth this time?

jesus christ

Yeah, I can't imagine the tarantula making anything tasteful. I'd feel bad for Polanski if he hadn't drugged and sodomized a 13 year old.

shes been in there since then

>Implying you wouldn't let the one on the right hate fuck you with a strap on while holding a butcher knife

You gay m8?

Who?

who will play /ourboy/?
youtu.be/mpx4ODP35VQ

Unfortunate he's in jail right now

How about Jake Gyllenhaal

They should unironically cast snoop dogg.

She does. They look like big clumpy yeti feet.

Aside from being blonde they really don't look that alike though.

Or being a shit actress did

>Sharon Tate was beautiful though...

Minutely, fiendishly cruel of you but no nastier than Robbie deserves. I've gotten to hate the sight of the simpering cow.

obviously I'm looking forward to seeing roman polanski played by michael cera or that actor whose name I always forget but he looks like moot

She only wanted his corpse when he died and abruptly left him recently anyway. It wasn't some great victory for him.

just b urself

my nigga

Only if he can step out of his meme shell

being a shitty actress with a shitty personality killed her career

Jesse EisenBERG?

Nah, just too old

Looks better than Margot Robbie

Uh... those legs look really young

Fucking method as fuck

What is he thinking about?

Reminder that Margot is the hottest blonde alive

Jesus christ I never noticed that.

Too old for (((Hollywood))), I meant

>the Jackie Brown is T's est movie meme
fuckin sjws you

>Keith

Reminder you're wrong.

post who you think is the hottest blonde alive

Vince Vaughan will be cast as Manson. It will be the defining performance of his career. Frankino. Screencap this.

wtf i love fridges now

Haley Bennett

Fuck no

Better a "fridge" than an ugly kike (ScarJo, Gal Gadot)

I think it'll be Goggins

vince is literally over a foot taller then manson. that's just dumb

>he hasn't seen LOTR
Lol where did Peter Jackson find all of those tiny men to play the hobbits?

Do you feel blame?

can't be assed to look up the others but frodo's actor is short as fuck.

>but he made them look shorter!

right but they are at least close. no way anyone's gonna make vince look 5' and it not look silly

>Black men, thus deprived of the white women whom the political changes of the 1960s had made sexually available to them, would be without an outlet for their frustrations and would lash out in violent crimes against whites. A resultant murderous rampage against blacks by frightened whites would then be exploited by militant blacks to provoke an internecine war of near-extermination between racist and non-racist whites over blacks' treatment. Then the militant blacks would arise to sneakily finish off the few whites they would know to have survived; indeed, they would kill off all non-blacks
>Mid-February: While riding in a car with Paul Watkins, Manson sees a white woman and a black man holding hands on the street. He explains to Watkins that that's why black men have not yet risen up in rebellion against whites: they're pacified by access to white women

what did Charles Manson meant by this?

>Gal Gadot
One of the most unappealing/unattractive woman in Hollywood right now. How anyone likes her is beyond me

Oh gosh.. I just had a horrible thought.

What if... and I'm scared to even utter it... but what if they cast... *whispers Jared Leto ... as Charlie?

I bet you a thousand bucks Leto is going to try to go after the role. You know it's true.

drugs

He was pulling shit out of his ass so his followers wouldn't leave.

I noticed the same. That can't be a feet of an adult.

Robbie can somewhat act, Lawrence can't.

John Rhys-Davies is 1,85 m and he played Gimli. It almost makes me feel like movies are fake or something.

Goggins would be amazing

>being a huge bitch thats hard to work with killed her career

charlie kelly

I can't see Tarantino making a movie like this without being very tasteless.

Who will be Manson?

>has to be 5'2 manlet

I'm sure she's alright, user.

Seth Green busy?

h-he's 5'4''...

so this is the sound of white surpremacy
i had no eyedea

Given that she has also been approached to feature in the movie, I'm going to go out on a limb and say no, no it isn't.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/quentin-tarantino-prepping-new-movie-tackling-manson-murders-1020165?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR Breaking News_now_2017-07-11 16:02:00_jkonerman&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews