>turns Kingpin into a giant autistic baby

Fuck off, Marvel! And fuck D'Onoffrio for accepting to do it

Also, Season 3 will be Born Again story arc, with bullseye replacing Nuke

The only giant autistic baby here seems to be you

You're right about Season 3 tho

Btw, nice quads

Those are trips.
Unlike this get

He's right though. Kingpin is just a giant crying baby that throws tantrums all the time.

This

He is much better in the comics

Pretty good show but the last 2-3 episode are CW tier garbage tbqh desu and season 2 continues that trend and all the other netflix+Marvel shows are garbage too.

Right back at you. I like D'Onofrio's kingpin.

And yes, you're right, Season 3: Born Again. Sure. But why would they replace Nuke? They spent like 3 episodes of Jess Jones's season setting up his arc. Last we saw was agents carting him off back to the secret program.

What's his superpower?

Superninja who's blind but not really

Enhanced senses. In the comic its full blown radar.

Short of finding a 9-foot sumo wrestler the size of a Smart Car, I think D'Onofrio was a great choice. His character was well suited also, a decent parallel to Murdock while still entertaining to watch.

D'Onofrio was the right choice, but the way the director and the producers told him to act was shit

I did not watch Jessica Jones nor Agent Carter. But I think it will be Bullseye instead of him because he hasn't appeared yet, and to cut ties with Captain America

I thought it worked well enough. He definitely comes off as genuinely creepy with something "off" about him.
...until he speaks mandarin, it's like he was just reading pin ying off a page without anyone telling him HOW to pronounce that shit.

>because he hasn't appeared yet
Remember that sniper who was shooting up cops to blame on DD? That was supposed to be bullseye.

Not saying they WON'T use Bullseye. I could totally see him as a supporting villain. He's a merc, after all, he could easily end up working for someone like Kingpin or the Hand as an assassin and get lined up against Daredevil.

I just don't see them spending time setting up the Nuke storyline and then not using it. They're already invested.

>Short of finding a 9-foot sumo wrestler the size of a Smart Car
Part of all the live-action capeshit is scaling things down to real-world proportions. That's a given. Canonically, almost every significant character in marvel's comic universe is a freakish NFL-defensive-line sized human, with swimsuit model proportions. Some concessions must be made.

I was under the impression that bullseye "shoots well" and that shooting in the lawyers office was a fucking mess

I think that Nuke in Jessica Jones is all we'll get from him, and they were saving Bullseye's full appearence to the Born Again atory arc