What the fuck is even going anymore on this show

what the fuck is even going anymore on this show

why the fuck do they keep killing characters off

how the fuck does he keep getting away with everything

HELP HELP

MY ACTING CAREER HAS FALLEN

It's all Robin Wright's fault

I disagree, it's fault of Frank who thinks he can threaten the entire world and bear no consequences of such action

THE QUALITY OF WRITING HAS FALLEN

>mom pesters me to watch it
>the first two season are only ok
>the rest of it sucks
Why do women have such bad taste in Television & Film?

>listening to your mom

why do numales have to be so un-assertive and retardedly omega

There is a strong negative correlation between the quality of this show and how much creative influence Robin Wright has. Don't bother watching past s03.

>respecting your parents is now nu-male behavior

>replies 8
>posters 8

t. vpn

She has literally told me to watch this shit since 2013, I figured, why not, it's summer.

Huge mistake.

umm think 'respect' means something else than watch this show sweetie x

Trump is president and ask the stupid and crazy shit he and the people around him have done yet people are bitching about the unbelievability in this show lol

Fucking claire underwood is ruining the show. More like House of Cunt .

DROPPED

>HELP-posting never took over

baka

Do i bother watching this season?

>Don't bother watching past s03.

Too late for that. Also, I just now realized that guy did mean 'Robin Wright' and not 'Claire Underwood'

>More like House of Cunt .

>that time when based Donald 'the Alzheimer's Plight' Blythe told Claire her initials lack N and a T

best character on the show

Fuck Robin Wright for pretending she deserves equal pay to Spacey. Everyone tunes into this shit to watch Spacey do backstabbings and other political intrigue. The most Robin brings to the show is a slavish drooling from autists who have a milf fetish and militant feminists wanting a vicarious power figure. Also Doug is /ourguy/