Peanuts

Anybody got a link to a collection of all the original comics? I'd really cheer me up.

Also, Peanuts thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZD_854t5jg&list=PLwvAwvwnJqOSDaPxbIDHGymZRxCMjXxrH&index=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why didn't he ever try to have sex with Snoopy?

You ruined it.

In b4 tons of hairy butch lesbian r34

Gonna assume because Charlie Brown was a normal person you slimy degenerate

>implying you wouldn't fuck this

Well, it does make him look pretty.

>I could be your little red haired girl for tonight, Charlie

So when my grandfather was dieing in the hospital way back in the 70's, his friends brought him a copy of "I need all the friends I can get". He never left the hospital. Then in March of this year my father was hospitalized, and I bought him a hardcover copy of "happiness is a warm puppy" in our local bookstore while picking up some periodicals for him. 9 days later he was dead.

>don't buy your loved ones Schultz as a get well soon present, he's a fucking killer

I got all mine from Kickass Torrents ...

I thought Linus was the only rapist in town

>implying Snoopy isn't trying to seduce Charlie

The round headed kid that always brings supper late? Why would Snoopy want to seduce him?

That girl though ...

By being his sexual surrogate and teach him how to fuck a girl properly.

to imply Snoopy hasn't already proprely fucked Lucy would be laughably naive.

I guess the only conclusion that can be made is that Charlie is already the dog's boytoy and has been for some time. It would explain a lot desu.

forgot pic related

>really cheer me up

What universe do you live in? Are we talking about the same thing?

>to imply Snoopy hasn't already proprely fucked Lucy would be laughably naive.
No, I'm saying Snoopy becomes Charlie's sexual surrogate by dressing up like a chick and letting Charlie fuck him and giving him pointers during until he gets the confidence to fuck a real girl.

He really is man's best friend.

oh, gotta pay for that suppertime somehow I guess, and there's only so much a withering hollow shell of a dog can give. ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=JZD_854t5jg&list=PLwvAwvwnJqOSDaPxbIDHGymZRxCMjXxrH&index=13

Happiness really is a warm puppy if you know what I mean.

They're too needy imo

No need to worry about that, it's just us cool kids here

no

unf