Your country

>your country
>is it difficult to lose weight there?
>how do people treat fat people there?

Canada
Yes I can't seem to lose any fat
They treat us badly, normies say "just eat less bro" memes and I got bullied in highschool for being fat

>Flag
>It's not hard to lose weight anywhere, just stop eating too much you fat fuck and drink water
>Badly I hope

>just be urself bro
Didn't realize I was on during normie hours.

I didn't say just be urself, I said stop eating you fuckin fat piece of shit and change

Pizza isn't a vegetable, and Cola isn't the same as water
What's so hard about it?

t.alcohol addicted mongol

>just eat less bro
It's not that simple for some of us. It's the same as bill gates or jeff bezos saying "Just make more money bro!"

What????????
All you literally have to do is eat less. You have to actually do less stuff than you are already doing, it's easy as fuck.

Not eating is easier than eating, it takes less effort

Eat less and better you fat fuck.

>just control ur hormones bro just make more money to eat better food

I wish I didn't make this thread. Thought I'd get support or actual help, not normals making the same shitty ""advice""" over and over.

>be me last year, 297 fucking pounds
>decided to eat less
>lost 60 pounds within 10 months or so
literally just eat less, exercise is irrelevant unless you eat less dengus

You're still fat though it clearly doesn't work that well.

well it works fine for me, I'm not done losing weight, just stagnated over the holidays and im back at it

You'll probably just gain it back we both know it

Just starve yourself for 3 weeks retard

You cant make money by doing absolutely nothing. You can lose weight by doing nothing. Just dont eat.

>Lose 4-7 pounds a month
>Not working
What? It could be more effective, but if he is just feeling it out and eating when he is hungry with occasional cheat days then things are going just fine

>just stop eating bro
>Eventually ill need to eat and get back into my old habits and gain it all back and then some
Nice meme advice

nah, that really only happens with people who go on diets and stuff like that, because they only see their change as a temporary thing
I'd be fine eating like this my entire life, it isn't some form of starvation or major inconvenience, just what/how normal people eat

this got nothing to do with the country

You made this thread yesterday fatfuck