Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom wrapped filming yesterday

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom wrapped filming yesterday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfcqQf61S-k
fxguide.com/featured/melding-practical-digital-legacy-effects-shane-mahan/
twitter.com/Maxwell_BSK/status/882508997177356288
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>six weeks of people emoting in front of a greenscreen
>six months of some army of dorks with computers drawing the rest of the movie in
meh

actually wrapped filming 3 days ago

Who gives a fuck?

"Eat my ass, Chris!"

Six weeks of over paid entitled cunts playing pretend
Six months of people like us working to make a movie

Ain't that the truth
How much must it suck to work on garbage films like Star Wars prequels trying to get every detail of every frame perfect when the director and actors are just shitting up every frame

>people like us
you work in movies? link some of your stuff

Lard ass.

>he doesnt know
I know at least 5 people here that shitpost and work for a VFX studios.

No chance friendo, I'm anonymous for a reason

>Fallen Kingdom wrapped filming

More like BRAAAAAAPED filming

Principal photography -
Is the phase of film production in which the movie is filmed, with actors on set and cameras rolling, as distinct from pre-production and post-production.

You.
I'd love to see one of your movies. You sound like you know what you're talking about.

>*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

mommy?

>Who gives a fuck?
>You.
that's honestly one of the most autistic answers you could give on this board. are you even old enough to post here?

I wonder what that ass is capable off

You literally can't make one of these movies without the actors. They're more important because they're the people we actually see.

Speaking of, it's a shame Legacy Effects (formerly Stan Winston Studios) isn't involved with JW Fallen Kingdom.

>he doesn't know Sup Forums is pretty much the safe haven and escape from the shitty workplace of a VFX studio
Shitposting is legit therapeutic

The leads spend a lot more than six weeks working on the movie. I'm not sure why Sup Forums has glommed onto that number.

Top kek

Post more BDH

Where did this picture come from?

Jurassic World was shit

Ehh its not like they have deficit of Indonesian and eastern euro studios that wont do the same work for 1/4 f the price.

Hmm, interesting analysis, guys. Please elaborate.

Why did they pick Chris Pratt to play the character of the vicious-dinosaur tamer?

He's doesn't have the screen presence for that. Is it because he's good at acting in front of a green screen?

This, kill off Pratt's character. Let BDH be the face of the franchise

nice BRRRAAAAAPPP saved my life T-shirt

I wouldn't describe his character as "vicious". Where are you even getting that from?

>He's doesn't have the screen presence for that.

your opinion has been noted, filed and shredded

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Imagine tearing up her clothes, licking her pusy and exploring her holes.

-Bryce you can't leave the production now!
-Sorry manager but my sweetie need cummies

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPAZOIC

You might just get your wish. BDH posted herself hugging Pratt after wrapping and someone who doesn't understand the first thing about film making said something about spoiling the fact that he doesn't get killed in the movie. That tweet was since deleted apparently but this was her response.

OH FUCK
FRANCHISE SAVED

They have worked on every Jurassic movie since Park, with World being their last.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfcqQf61S-k

>the only animatronic piece in the movie is also the only part that actually evokes emotion

Hmm...

>export from zbrush
>3d print it
>fix it by hand
>rescan it
>reprint it again

yeah you sure saved a lot of man hours

No you're right, I guess when you want to visually portray a character who trains prehistoric killing machines, you pick a baby-faced comedic actor whose range of emotive expressions can be counted on one hand

BRAAAAAAP

>fallen kingdom

what is this alluding to? any plot leaks?

>baby-faced

You wouldn't know what a baby looked like if it puked on you, just stop talking nonsense already.

>baby faced
>range of emotive expressions can be counted on one hand

You must be fun at parties

Dinos escape
They hunt them

The current director along with Trevorrow were real adamant about how Fallen Kingdom would have more animatronic dinosaurs than Jurassic World.

It had to be bigger so instead of resculpting the whole thing they scanned and printed it. Seems like a time saver to me.

desu this "every movie is about the same thing" shit is a meme. Yes, dinosaurs chase/eat people in every movie. There are millions of movies with villains in them. That doesn't make them all the same.

>It had to be bigger
How about they made it bigger the first time.
Looks to me like poor pre production planing.

There's a volcano on Isla Nublar that's about to erupt.

>Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom brapped filming yesterday

There is no deep cover up man,it will be same thing as the last one.

Not him but that's not what you were discussing. You just changed the topic completely.

>ywn taste the ocean salt from her wet pants while licking her ass after a long day of shooting

#rekt

>DUDE JUST SUSPEND YOUR CRITICAL FACULTIES LMAO

if you are not him how would you know.
Please stay out of it

>Bryce Dallas Howard will never tackle you in a dark alley and press her camouflaged crotch into your face to keep you quiet while she gets off to your pitiful struggle against her weight pressing down on your head

If there was a point to all this, there isn't anymore.

Why do you figure? Because dinosaurs will be in it and people will run from them? Go ahead and elaborate.

They're on a tight schedule and had to get it done in three months, they spared no expense.

By comparison ILM and Stan Winston Studios had a whole year to work on the effects for Jurassic Park, where as for todays blockbuster movies require fx studios to do it in just three months.

you are probably right.

You sound autistic.
I can literally see what you're saying to each other. You aren't discussing the fact that they made the model too small to begin with. You're discussing whether or not scanning, re scaling, and printing a bigger model took less time than it would have taken to sculpt another one.

I don't like her pointy nose

>It started early on at Stan Winston during the time of Zathura, Constantine and Terminator 3. All of these digital tools were really starting to happen. We’d already been using things like Cyber FX for scanning and we’d been milling big pieces from CAD machines, mostly because it was available and because timelines on films are shortened - from a year to three months. So the glorious days of sculpting by hand three tons of T-Rex out of clay are in the film world probably gone just because of time alone. No one gives you two years to make anything anymore. You’re lucky if you get four months.

fxguide.com/featured/melding-practical-digital-legacy-effects-shane-mahan/

Reposting some concept art from yesterday's thread.

if theres no animatronic rexy then im out

It looks like the green guy is zipping up his pants.

>the nice and simple Spielberg film which was basically "Frankenstein + dinosaurs" is now a franchise

>now
Has been for 20 years.

>yfw they introduce the Indominus Seabass

Kek

The volcano (EPOCH) at the north is going to explode, so they now have to get the animals out of the island before it blows.

The marketing leaked a while back with the hashtag #wecansavethem.

This is cooler than anything we ever got regarding buildings.

Jurassic BRAAAP

just make new Dinos ...

You literally can't make a movie without everyone but the actors, they're all the people who actually do the work

>you literally can't make a movie without the actors
>you literally can't make a movie without everyone else

So you admit everyone is important. Got it. Hypocrite.

Who says they aren't?

So it's a compact Indominus? Kind of lame desu

what the fuck is an indoor aptor?

a pet

A very distant cousin of the Chilean seabass

it's "chili and sea bass"

It could work, pic related is a fan interpretation.

twitter.com/Maxwell_BSK/status/882508997177356288

>"Spielberg's" story about Frankenstein + dinosaurs
>attributing the original idea to someone who adapted the original book
k

mr t-rex, Im thic

Is she wearing heels again?

No joke. I'm CIA and post on Sup Forums constantly. Shit posting is how I get through all this fucking paperwork.

>so many cool and interesting dinosaurs they haven't even come close to exploring yet in the movies
>quick let's just make up shit hybrids that never existed and thus don't have the charm of being real prehistoric creatures

>classical ayss

>I'm CIA and post on Sup Forums constantly

is this the first time the phrase "I'm CIA" has ever been used 100% unironically on Sup Forums?