youtube.com/watch?v=DOP-2ulq2bk
youtube.com/watch?v=g7_VlmEamUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JnMu2SsDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go ask reddit.

Really makes you think...

Watchmojo is terrible

End your life now

Making fun of watchmojo for all of its anime lists.

>weird marge stance becomes a meme because it looks like a street fighter move
>weird spongebob stance becomes a meme because it looks like he's dabbing
>WatchMojo is running out of ideas so they look towards anime for their top 10s
>combined they become the ironic facebook meme

It's a list of one man's personal favorite fight scenes in Japanese animation. What's there to explain?

It's a parody of clickbaits

(Jeeze you guys)

>Only changes the titles
Lazy fucks.

offend as many people as possible
pic related

>not Top 10 Hottest Anime Bitches

These are great because Watchmojo can put out some pretty fucking retarded "Top 10" lists that generate a ton of autistic arguing, but as soon as you put Anime in the title, oooooohhhh boooooooy

Moar

I can't believe I can recognize that collision effect graphic between Marge and Spengbab as a default RTP resource for RPG Maker.

If you take RPGM serious at least a little bit, you begin to recognize the RTP

Memes are starting to lean towards the dadaist side of things, that and watchmojo is comprised entirely of clickbait lists.

But they're his sisters.

And?

Exactly
that's the joke

It's forbidden love.

>starting to lean
they've bean heavily dadaist since at least 'centipedes in my vagina'

what is a more recent trend is the warhol-esque transformation of corporate imagery into subversive art for the masses

It's gone beyond just cartoons.

Shit, you're right about that.

The internet is really weird now. Sup Forums is like a pleasant humane diversion from like MSN or some shit where half the articles are stealth ads and they're all for exactly the same shit on every other site. Oh, someone Shark Tank shared their secret hack to paying off a mortgage fast? Oh, this website goes DEEPER than Google?

yeah I was kinda hyped like the first week they showed up, but they're kinda wack.

What the fuck is a dabbing

see how their arms cover their face. That's it. That's dabbing.

Really activated the neurons to stimulate cognitive sentience

What the fuck is a Google

I'm done.

Meme dance invented by negros

A silly meme

youtube.com/watch?v=DOP-2ulq2bk

>not embracing ironic Facebook tier memes
I'm just along for the ride now. Only thing to do now is watch and see how bad these memes actually get

Memes are most likely going to keep evolving until they're not even recognizable as memes anymore. It'll be like post-post-modernism.

weapons grade middleschool retardation.

I was waiting in line at In N Out once and this kid did a fucking dab after every other word when ordering his food.

Everyone looked at him like he was an idiot and he didn't notice.

>I'll have the (dabs) fries (dabs) ANIMAL STYLE!!! (dabs)

Kill me

Are you saying memes will become not a for of comunication but the default form of comunication?

I miss being able to go to In N Out, but fuck living in California

That sounds pretty goddamn retarded, but at least it's not planking. Remember that shit?

jesus christ is that what those chicks were asking me to do on omegle the other night? fuck man the one had some DD ass titties, and told me to hit the dab, so i pulled out my dab rig and started to light it

this explains so much about the terrible facebook memes I've been seeing

Get ready for elementary schools to start giving students courses in AML (American Meme Language).

That's another thing. They always somehow manage to integrate Spongebob into it too. It's fucking bizarre.

At least planking got them injured so they knew how dumb they were being.

Shit wasn't like this when I was in Highschool. People would just OD on drugs and die in residential drag races. The one sperglord yelling "I'M A FIRING MAH LAZORZ" at the library was hated and everything was right in the world.

>go to pick my daughter up from elementary school
>kids waiting in the carpool area are literally screaming memes at each other
>she's this tiny angry little spec in a sea of IRL shitposts
We've reached terminal velocity where memes have ascended into real life and have lost all context.

We had some shitty memes ourselves back a few years when we called them "fads" but some of this shit takes the cake.

Classic Spongebob in of itself has basically become a meme

i believe this for some reason.

didn't dabbing start by some NFL player?

why the fuck are europeans doing it?

it can't just be because memes.

It's what black people call when you never smoked weed before and cough in your arm to make it seem less obvious somehow.

does anyone know the specific koksal baba video this is from?

Its the yelling and lack of context that really gets me. Its like people decided to make a punchline of a joke without the setup and yell it at eachother. Wheres the funny?

Its like someone says "To get to the other side" without ever knowing what a chicken even is.

You have to be lying.

>he doesn't want to keep his family bloodline pure

Normies leave

Me and my wife chaperoned one of her field trips and while standing around watching the kids 1 kid shouted "AWAKEN MY MASTERS" and 3 of them started to pose.

All I could do was look to the sky and pray for death.

I'm being serious here. These little shits have portable computers in their pockets and have access to just utter shit

They already are. The word "cuck" is starting to get used more and more by normies and the mainstream media.

They probably have no idea what it means.

just like 99% of Sup Forums

it's one of those hot and new, vulgar, in your face, nothing personnel kid memes.

it's popular on twitch, facebook, twitter, it's fucking getting out of hand.

Corporations have displayed a surprising ability to harness irony and sarcasm and some cutting-edge corporate accounts have even followed memes into their retreat into the bizarre realm they've gone too now. It has literally become an arms race. The more corporations mimic current memes, the more memes react by becoming even more obscure and bizarre. And still the corporations follow.

By 2020, we will, as a culture, be driven into the arms of arcane madness. Nothing will make sense anymore. We will have fled from beauty, humor, meaning into the arms of a dark and uncompromising cultural zeitgeist so drenched in layers of irony and self-referential jokes that from the outside it will be unrecognizable as anything even approaching human.

And then Sonic twitter will use that zeitgeist to sell burgers.

Yeah, definitely lying.

>me and my wife
my wife and i* sorry but now you know

>while standing around watching the kids 1 kid shouted "AWAKEN MY MASTERS" and 3 of them started to pose.
that's actually fucking hilarious but it must be suffering being a kid and seeing it.

>These little shits have portable computers in their pockets and have access to just utter shit
every non-poverty school nowadays requires the kids to all have iPads. it's weird.

It'll take some celebrity or political to use it before people realise.

I think it's from Tumblr, so asking Sup Forums makes sense.

I don't even give a fuck these are funny.

>And then Sonic twitter will use that zeitgeist to sell burgers.
Perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=g7_VlmEamUQ

This honestly is my favorite animated film opening, everything is so perfect and it reminds me of a simpler age right before 9/11 happened.

>that youtube layout
I need it back man

DELETE THIS

Swear to god there was a website where you could watch YouTube videos and it was on that layout, I lost the link a few months back though.

So we're entering a meme arms race?

It's a joke about the plague of "Anime top 10" videos on youtube that are literally maximum clickbait. Generally the videos are low effort editing mash-ups that use a thumbnail meant to attract as much attention as possible (to the point that many of these thumbnails are downright not even from the video) with the title "Top 10 Anime X" with the X being anything from "Battles" to "Saddest Deaths" or "Sexy Fanservice Moments"

These images are basically just a joke about those videos made to draw as many views as possible with no real effort, then the joke turned into a meme.

What's wrong with kids imitating JoJo you normie, like you've never seen kids chanting phrases from Naruto or Dragonball

>kids chanting phrases from Naruto
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JnMu2SsDo

Good thread

I just ate there tonight and all I could think of when I ate my burger was "this is the only redeemable thing about living on the west coast".

Cheap avocados, great weather, the only national park with conditions extreme enough to drive away most tourists.

I mean, tourist could only improve Cali. They surely can't do worse than the locals.

>hurr durr you can only use an insult against people it specifically applies to

Yeah because when I call you a niggerfaggot it's because you're a gay trashy black man