Its a 'non-lore filler' episode

>its a 'non-lore filler' episode

why does it always have to be lore, if it was nothing but lore then the show would progress fast and you cant truly enjoy it longer, the filler episodes are a break from the lore and progression so you can enjoy the other parts of the show

BECAUSE NOBODY WATCHES IT FOR THE FUCKING FILLER
the only reason anybody watches any cartoon is for the fucking story!

without LEEPEST DORE and great worlds with great stories, the show is fucking garbage

That last sentence is wrong.
Some shows can be fun for the non-continuity-driven entertainment like the Simpsons and such.
However, shows that tease the audience with "deepest lore" and have an overarching story to them are absolutely ruined by filler.

>It's filler where the writers clearly had fun episode

I would not mind another week of Beach City Drift and Restaurant Wars.

FUCK YOU
THOSE EPISODES ARE FUCKING CANCER

This demented point of view could only come about from watching too much anime.

They were great. They let the show go for an angle it normally wouldn't. You'd never hear eurobeat in some regular gem adventure. It's arguably healthy for a show to give itself a reacharound every now and then.

You're legitimately retarded and I hope you do not have a license to operate any heavy machinery. Please get a job picking berries or something because it's the only way I can see you not harming anyone.

Even fucking anime often has filler episodes, sometimes as much or more than western cartoons with an overarching plot depending on the length of the series.

I mean, maybe these complaints are from mangafags though. Or maybe they should be.

I didn't like Beach City Drift that much but all the other fillers I enjoyed a lot and would not mind another week of them either.

>i'm '15'

Hey OP, here's your (you).

Sleepest Snore is quite possibly the worst meme ever made, because it's a cancer that ruins any show that tries to touch it.

>It's a "lore' episode

This. Take Avatar for example. The Kyoshi Island episode in season 1 still factored into the lore but was a much-needed break from the drama of the overall story arc and proved the show's potential for a lighter tone.

Wasn't most of Book 1 one big detour?

Counter example: WOY
Filler episodes are better than the lire/plot episodes

sadboyz

The whole fucking show was one big detour. That's why it was good.

Calm down darling.

I still like shows without continuity the most
suck on that nu-Sup Forums

>its a show with almost no lore at all

And that's why Korra wasn't as good, it was missing those fun detours that helped establish the character dynamics.
I'd take filler episodes over lore any day.

>it's a Lore episode

I enjoy "fillers", if you want plot maybe you shouldn't be watching cartoon for kids. There are plenty of books that have interesting plot.

Im not sure how anyone can argue about this and think themselves in the right. We all know seasons 1-3 of Spongebob are praised so heavily because of their overarching tightly written story. After the movie was when filler started being introduced and the decline in the shows quality is evident.

i'd rather have a couple more actual episodes, but they were pretty fun
where the fuck did they learn to drive a car
where the fuck did they learn to drift?