Redesign thread

Post your favorite ones, or those shitty spider-man ones that miss the entire point of his suit

Off to a terrible start.

from the artist's description:
"
Year- 2380
After Superman flew through the sun his body become unstable, he was overcharged.
Kal-el could explode with power of thousands nuclear bombs. But his powers and fighting skill
were still needed in dark war, so Batman Nation modified his suit using green kryptonite.
Now the suit is reducing Superman's inner energy to make him stable.
He can live and fight another day on planet Earth."

I really think Batman should don a full face mask, it hides his identity full and it disguises his voice. Never understood why the face window, and that one explaination from that Joker comic is stupid

>mfw no Green Lantern

So what's with the tacitcool, is it the mark 2.0 beyond suit?

artist didn't specifiy, but the inspiration is there

also why is lex luthor cosplaying as antman

>miss the entire point of his suit
>missing the entire point of redesign in the first place

if i want to see the real deal same old shit i'd pick a comic

Perfectly agree, but than he's just Black Panther with a cool cape and grey outfit

Fuck thats cooler than the alien shit we got in the actual movies. why the fuck does it have to be aliens, instead of magical shit like Doctor Strange. If Doctor Strange is also alien bullshit, Im gonna be pissed.

Ultimate Thor was cooler than 616 Thor

This Aquaman, genuinely doesn't look better with the top being full gold..

Isn't that just Ultimate Thor?

Awful

it really depends how the face mask is done.

It can be a full Plate, with no eyes but ears or it can be a mouth in the outfit that movies, like the beyond outfit

Rocafort drew BP with a kitty face, which can help distinct the two, plus Batman has longer ears

I also kinda like the Arkham Knight Beyond design

God this WW outfit is sexy as fuck!

It's a little too Tacticool, but its got its charm

I like that sexualized Hawkgirl.
Alot.

I love the blue on Cyborg

I'm quite fond of these. Shame we can't get somethin like em in 616.

I just want more Hawkgirl Midriff

What comic are these designs from?

Secret Wars Infinity Gauntlet. Pretty good, nice art.

I need to draw a Hawkgirl alt as well, but I can't decide whether to put her in a long dress or a tube top and skirt.

That might just be the most needlessly complicated Superman design ever.

The only good design in that one is the batman one, but the stripe is weird

That's a cute Cap'

The only thing I know about Red Son Superman is that he landed in the USSR and not Kansas.

So how do we get a fascist Wonder Woman? Is there a story behind this? Are these just mock ups?

Wow. That is a great cowl.

I can't tell if I like the baggy clothes look. Would a streamlined outfit not match/make more sense with such an advanced cowl? Or do the baggy clothes create some sort of bat's wing aesthetic?

In Red Son, Comrade Supes meets Diana and she falls in love with him, so naturally buys into the Soviet propaganda.

Red Son Batman is also a Soviet, but a rebel who opposes the regime.

I really like these designs for the Trinity.

really good tbqh

m8...

I'm now imagining Batman Beyond with Dick Grayson instead of Bruce Wayne.

That's actually sort of cool. Wouldn't complain if that was official.

So, Batman Beyond 2.0?

These are better than most Trinity redesigns.

Why's MM got a sword dick

so he can lay the evil beast.

I just noticed how the yellow parts on Supes' costume are starting to look more like a belt. Progress.

Also,
>Henry's face
I-is that a smile?

Why is it that every time Supes is a bad guy in an elseworlds story Diana is always the first to step up and be his lackey? Why can't we have one where she's the one to stand up to him for once?