This is Achilles in the upcoming mini series Troy: fall of a city

>This is Achilles in the upcoming mini series Troy: fall of a city
Thoughts?

More Greek than Brad Pitt ever will be

WE

you got be fucking kidding me

WUZ

what

>Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics.

ROMANZ N SHIT

KANGZ

GREEKZ

>generic bald black man

What is this video games? Make something original for once you hack frauds.

AKILEEZE

It's the future you choose.

DAS RIIIIIIIITE

Most negroids have bald or very shaved down heads because their hair looks like pubes and they are embarrassed by it.

oh right, it's one of *those* threads

Is the NWO appoaching the deadline or something? These guys sounds desperate

I don't know shit about Achilles or Troy, but this nigga's gorgeous

He can BLACK my bitch tbqh

ARE NEVER EVER EVER

I AM UPSET

>It's never a Hispanic, Asian, Native American, etc It's always goddamn fucking niggers

Well, you shouldn't be.

Being upset at anything means you're a Sup Forums Nazi.

How do you go from this...

HECTOR GET YO WHITE ASS HERE

>tfw Sup Forums fell for it

>claims blacks and black culture is equal to whites
>instead of making movies about African myths/legends they just take things from other countries and shove black people into it

Checks out, OP is posting from Moscow

Um, excuse me, BLUMPHFKIN, but blacks built everything and were the original heroes in every epic.

Whites came along and stole everything.

>racial tensions only exist due to Russian spies

White people have been doing this for centuries? Which side of this argument are you on exactly? I feel like you'd be the first to refute the backlash of a white washing case, but also the first to claim that other races can't do the same?

this its the jews xd

who could be responsible for this?

>throw a shitfit for live Aladdin movie casting white people in the starring roles
>applaud roody poo as an ancient Greek
really stimulates my medulla oblongata

Homer did not recite the Illyad. He rapped it.

you know that most of europe was black right?
irish french germans and iberians are originally black people

Nope. Tribalism has naturally been present in every culture throughout all of human history. To try and claim that its only due to Russian spies is flat earth tier retarded.

>making movies
>for centuries
It's almost like white people invented video cameras, batteries, boom mics, etc. and then proceeded to film things.

>BBC

Why do they keep doing this? I remember they recently made a queen black.

>WE

>he doesn't know about m'boko lumière, inventor of cinema and the kinographe

>I feel like you'd be the first to refute the backlash of a white washing case

You'd be wrong in thinking that, I'm not some autistic Sup Forumstard getting upset because there are black people in things.
We already have a great movie about Achilles and Troy, why not make something new? This could be an opportunity to introduce people to other myths and legends from parts of the world they aren't familiar with. while also being an excuse to hire black actors.
Remaking things we've already seen before but just recasting the main character is black isn't empowering it's just virtue signalling.

I know leftist shills think questioning casting choices makes you literally Hitler but COME ON...

Be honest for one second dont you think this s a little suspicious?. Does he even look greek?

I know you try rationalize it with "most greeks look tanned", or is "just a movie".

>Naming your state media company big black cock.

Isnt this going too far britfags?.

BBC-Netflix co-production.

It's not "racial tension" though, it's ethnomasochism

White people in the last ~50 years are the only people I've ever heard of in history to ever say "You know what we need? Fewer people like us around here." For fuck's sake blacks are actively killing whites in Africa while saying "Whites don't belong here" as whites continue to invite Africans into Europe, explain that shit.

Who will be his Patroclus?

This guy

We was Greeks n shiet

There is literally nothing wrong with free casting, even in this case when it isn't about actual facts but a myth

>Please Achilles, return Hector. Think of your father
>Oh right

Sauce?

It won't be his heel that does him in, but his sickle cell flaring up

kek

Pit at least could pass for Macedonian.

Apparently the producers here believe their kangs were able to seafare and colonize Greece lol

>inb4 Helen is a black woman with a giant afro

>his Achilles' heel is job applications

All history is myth for the left since it only serves to further a political agenda, for the greater good of the masses.

Idris Elba playing Helen

I'd prefer not full on black because we know what they were called by people in classic era- ethopians. But it's not so bad. I'm honestly more annoyed when romans are all aryan or swedish looking

Greeks weren't Moors

100% guaranteed Helen with be the whitest hottest bitch they can afford.

muh Dugin

This is fucking nuts, is it like an all black people remake or something?

Achilles is literally described as fair haired in Greek Mythology. But you're just a shitposting goon and things like these are beyond you