Sup Forums project

Hey Sup Forums ,

I'm doing a paper for my poli-sci class here at university and it is about Sup Forums. It's kind of an overview of Sup Forums and how it is basically a huge place on the web for alt-right people to congregate and share their ideas and alt-right ideologies.

Please post what you find my compelling about visiting this website (and section of this website) and also explain why you believe it to be an important thing to have in this day and age.

(Please no profanity or anything super offensive as I will be including this thread AND all replies within it to show to my class)

I know you all have it in to you to act sane and well-mannered

THANKS

Other urls found in this thread:

thecuck.gawker.com/welcome-to-gawkers-new-mens-site-the-cuck-1785101113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump so I can have time to type

take your time friend,

thanks for your participation

>Sup Forums
>alt right
I can't wait until this word stops being a thing

Sup Forums isn't alt right its far right

>Please post what you find my

not sure why I typed my instead of most. Strange.

Yea well thats the label for us, and most people have heard it. So, thats what I'm going with,

Ya good fucking luck with finding any compelling material from this cespool

It's one of the few places on the internet people can anonymously share opinions.

This is possibly the most important function of the internet, and it's sad that people are forgetting this fact.

>huge place on the web for alt-right people to congregate
Incorrect. What this website, this board, has that none other does is anonymity. You can hold whatever beliefs you like. If you can back them up, people will go along with it. If not, people will destroy your argument.

No one knows who is behind the keyboard, they only care what you have to say. That is what I find compelling about this website.

>gib A plz

This is our site.

thecuck.gawker.com/welcome-to-gawkers-new-mens-site-the-cuck-1785101113

>that's the label for us
No that's just current years convenient box they try and fit us in. We've been previously referred to as far left. We are whatever boogie man is convenient

First, I like Sup Forums on a whole because of the simple format that doesn't favor the most popular ideas over others (by way of likes/upvotes). I also like the anonymity due to the casual atmosphere of discussing taboo topics and not filtering ideas.

I like Sup Forums specifically because it provides a place for people to discuss radical ideas in that same casual atmosphere. It never gets too heavy or boring, because of the amount of humor, shitposting and memes. But it's also a highly critical place. Everyone is critical of everything, and if a poster sounds unintelligent, they'll be mocked into oblivion.

Normally, this would be considered bullying or out of place, but on Sup Forums the high energy, aggressive and fast paced conversations are very unique. It's certainly not a hive mind, since as I said, people just want to argue every point of view.
(cont?)

Sup Forums is a place where you can voice unpopular opinions and have people talk about it with out you getting beaten up or arrested for hate speech

bump

get fucked fagit

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Make sure to include that.

>radical ideas

Yes, we are.

Allahu pepe

Sup Forums is the boogeyman of whatever the times demand.

Truly, we are just an anonymous image board.

Hey, your professor here. You are the smelliest student in class, and the ugliest, most awkward student I've ever had in almost two decades of teaching political science classes. KYS.

cont.
I believe it's important because free speech over restricting hate speech and offensiveness is what makes the conversations and banter on here so unique.

Media is bias, but you can count on Sup Forums users to quickly compile information of their own from across the web, and compare them.

A lot of users are stupid children, but it doesn't really matter, that's a given with any site. Sup Forums has useful sides too.

Plus, it's made me more interested in current events, know more about how people from other countries feel about current events, and know international politics better.

Not everyone here is into the alt-right moronic crap

> writing about a Mongolian yak-herding image site

FUCKING SHILL WHORE. GO WHORE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Democratization of the internet.
It's shitty that this place is full of alt-right retards but at the end of the day you can find a couple nuggets of important political be mentioned in depth in the mainstream media.
AIPAC, CFR, Bildeberg group, Trilateral commission, etc.

Sup Forums isn't decidedly alt right, it's a metric for the society at large, more specifically, a barometer of contrarianism, such that when the zeitgeist is that of degenerate, immorality and nigger loving, Sup Forums consists of traditional, moral, and race nationalistic folks. You can guarantee that if the political climate was edged towards conservatism, pol would be sitting in a corner worshipping Mao and Pol Pot.

Quit being a fag that uses us for your fucking homework.

I'm anonymous so I can say anything I want. Most of it is false, but sometimes people think everything I say is true so we fool a lot of people that way. You have to see through the sarcasm

This as well. I'm not a raging nazi, and I disagree with a lot of the commonly held ideas pedaled here, but I simply like the environment better. It's entertaining and informative, and it challenges your ideas constantly. I'm certainly a more politically balanced person from lurking

>(Please no profanity or anything super offensive as I will be including this thread AND all replies within it to show to my class)
Fuck you you stupid cunt. Fucking come here and tell us what to do and what not to do. You're either a bitchy woman or a guy who wishes he was a bitchy woman.

If I could I would literally (using literally in the literally coreect usage of the word, literally) kill all Jews and Niggers.

Hitler did nothing wrong and this is proven by the situation the world finds itself in with people like you around OP.

Ya fucking gay faggot ya gay faggot.

It's an interesting topic.

There's an app out called "jodel", at least here in Copenhagen.

The idea is somewhat the same, as in posters are anonymous (although there's an up/down vote system)

People can ask questions and post opinions or stories that they normally wouldn't, because they would suffer social backlash.

Sure you get a lot of spam, shitposting etc. but behind it it's pretty powerfull that every post is equal and anonymous.

You need to attack the argument of the post and you can't attack the poster behind it because you don't know who said person is.

I also enjoy the humor a lot. The banter and memes are more fun because they're politically incorrect.

meme/10

And here we have exemplified my favorite part of the board, the rare New Zeland Shitposting nazi. It's truly a beautiful thing.
Here are my compiled ideas for reference. Good luck on the paper OP!

Hi OP.

I apologise for my mum's (mom's for you) post earlier.

OPs mom (mum).

Sup Forums is what multiculturalism should be. People from all over the world discussing issues from all over the world, with ideas from across the entire spectrum of political ideology.

No mass importation of dubious at best characteristics to fulfill some hair brained scheme to supply cheap labor, screwing over the existing lower class by driving down wages.

We have all the benefits which come from multicultural discourse without the rape, terrorism, drug smuggling and cynical devaluation of individual votes by way of granting 18 million foreign nationals amnesty and citizenship.

Ooh yeah, make sure to put in a bit about Sup Forums creating a KEK cult based around repeating numbers and pepe the frog, because it's cute.

Consider, young academic, that this is a school of the commons. You are operating in an environment that is mostly the same. You are going to a school, probably not of the extreme elite, but certainly not of the commons.

>A school is an institution designed to provide learning spaces and learning environments for the teaching of students (or "pupils") under the direction of teachers.

That's what Wikipedia says, and it seems ok.

We're both in schools, isn't that neat? Your school is an institution, it's imperative that you in some way trust in the authority of your teachers and follow their ways of thinking. The original goal of this was that you find your own patterns of thinking and carry the field forward. To some degree this still functions.

In my school it is imperative that we reject the professed authority and treat his claims dubiously. The effect is what you might expect, utter chaos and confusion, shills calling legitimate posters shills, war is changing, habbenings are habbening. In all this chaos may rise a few who can see the whole truth. If not individually then perhaps collectively. We simply don't know. Seeing through the illusions is a deontological process. This is the whole philosophical lean of "OP is a faggot"

I want you to focus on this axiom. Not only is it very important to understanding the thinking that happens here but I want you to explain it's importance in an academic setting. Please post youtube if you present this.

You realize, dear OP, that you are a faggot, and as such shall be treated poorly, don't take it personally, this is how schools operate. You would certainly be treated in similar fashion if the bursar was unhappy with you.

HANDS UP DON SHOOT WE DINDU NUFFIN I SWEARS IT

As one example, Sup Forums is one place where you can point out, in response to BLM arguments that the popo is systemically raciss, that US blacks are 13% of the population but commit half the murders, aggravated assaults, and various other crimes. In other places such an argument would be considered a thoughtcrime. In short, Sup Forums is a place where one can state facts and make arguments that the thought police otherwise suppress.

Also, Sup Forums is funny.

>creating
Kek has been a god for thousands of years heretic

Anonymity is the main thing that attracted me to Sup Forums now i'm stuck here forever...

Thanks everyone for the coherent and well thought out responses..

And for those of you who had to act like a child and spout profanity and BS for no reason other than you wanted to be edgy and disruptive. Grow up. Seriously, grow up already.

Keep the good discussion coming though guys. This is going better than expected.

Pol is main family to me

Yes I will be adding a segment on the kek phenomenon, it truly is amazing. Never known a message board to come up with its own religion on the stop. (one about a cartoon frog nonetheless)

what is so endearing about pepe the frog anyway?

pepe is pepe
kek is kek
BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT KEK
Sup Forums is a board of peace

It's all pranks bro.

MUH
SEKRET
CLUB

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEE

DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT US YOU STUPID NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*farts*

Kill yourself you nigger loving faggot enabler.

GET OUT

>freshman-level social science

Maybe one day you'll come up with some serious topics.

"Alt-right" is THE dumbest term ever come up with. None of these groups have coalitional possibility in american politics.

Right-wing politics, including trump, are driven by the same motivational factors that have driven it since the end of WW2.

In this day and age, freedom of speech and freedom of opinion does not excist. Nowadays someone who is openly right-wing in terms of politics can be cast out like a pariah, because according to mainstream media left is good and right is bad. On Sup Forums, we can discuss politics without being discriminated against.

Honestly I come here to blow off steam, FB is too liberal, reddit and Breitbart are ruined by the voting scheme. Too many journalists on Twitter and there's no anonymity. Sup Forums is more intellectually free and egalitarian

Aside from having a multi-national audience, this is one of the boards that really have diversity in professions.

The best case was when the leaks began, we have people from multiple specialities reviewing the emails and give their own thoughts on what may or is occurring within the criminal sphere of Hillary.

Beyond that, it's really fun because the humor aligns with my own.

Also we get stuff like FBI user, whether fiction or non, was really engaging content.

>And for those of you who had to act like a child and spout profanity and BS for no reason other than you wanted to be edgy and disruptive. Grow up. Seriously, grow up already.
Who the fuck do you think you are?

Kek is a god of balance and karma
A nationalist mascot for whoevers country needs it. We dont have utility in the physical world but kek answers our prayers

First Rule of Sup Forums - You do not talk about Sup Forums.
Second Rule of Sup Forums - You do NOT talk about Sup Forums!

Go get fucked you immense faggot. Who do you think you are and where the fuck do you think you are? I hope you fail, you pretentious little cunt. Give yourself a bleach enema.

Fuck off, nigger.

jiggaboo

Reply to this post with a 'Sieg fucking Heil' if you know in your heart and mind our dear leader, our Fuhrer, the great Hitler dindu nufin wrong!

>Sieg fucking Heil

pls meme responsibly OP, try not to expose them to the spergy side of the alt-right.
aaaand there's the autism.

Kill yourself, kindly,
Australia

Sup Forums is one of the few places on the internet where you can say what you want without being held hostage by "hate speech" laws or being politically correct. The truth needs no laws to protect it. Sup Forums is a place where the first ammendment in the United States constitution can truly live like no other.

Hope thats enough, Brian.

dead nigger children

Does the first amendment cover your atrocious spelling of amendment?

i enjoy the feeling of being able to say whatever i want. i dont even have anything extreme to say, but i dont like the feeling of having to be very careful with my words, lest the german virtue signaling thought police catch me.
its a claustrophobic and disgusting situation in german public discourse for anyone who likes to think for themselves.

>poli-sci class here at university
Americans don't talk like this. I don't know what your angle is, but you can eat a bag of dicks.

PROXYFAGS
R
O
X
Y
F
A
G

>one extra m
>atrocious spelling

Fuck off leaf. You are based sometimes dont be an absolute cuck qith the spelling you white nigger.

Sieg fucking Heil our Fuhrer!

don't take Kekism out of Sup Forums the world isn't ready yet..
Kek is an old God that exist long time ago.. we didn't create, we are awaking him. the God of chaos, darkness and light.
>PRAISE KEK

How so?

Bump while I write something

NIGGER THIS ISN'T A FUCKING SCHOOL PROJECT.
TAKE YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

This is a cleverly designed alphabet-soup-agency data mining thread. Nothing to see here.

we are basically planning the new holocaust

don't tell anyone tho

loners can be lonely with anonymous friends.
say anything, help anyone, get drunk and unreasonably call people niggers, ya feel me brev?
It's a place where the autistic can beat off the frustrations of a politcally correct world and be called a faggot for doing so. And it's all justifiable. There is gold here, you just gotta sift around for it.

Sup Forums brings a chaotic perspective on the world and the various happenings that kek blesses us with, where we get to mock death and relish in global blood sport, all while maintaining a hope for a better world. The real doozy is that that better world is is often one with niggers and kikes on spikes on the side of the road. But sometimes we get it right.

There are no political colors here, no seriousness, but critical thinking, and criticizing EVERYTHING is always the undercurrent.

Also, I like to joke about murdering jews and blacks because it helps me rationalize my own impotence.

kys OP. Fuckin' put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger with your pinky toe.

I like this website since I can pretty much say anything. I like visiting Sup Forums because its funny and I get my news from here. I also visit full Sup Forums mostly for news stuff not so much for funny stuff. I believe this website is important because it allows people to give unbiased opinions on things.

This is the toilet stall door of the internet. Everybody can smear their shit on it. It's up to you to ignore it.

It is the combination of anonymity and no favouritism.Anonymity gives you the liberty to say whatever you want no matter how stupid with no social or economic consequence and you have no identity so Ideas will not be favoured based on that.
It is also no rating system(thumbs or favourites) so the cultural or appropriate message will also not be favoured in any way.
This is why all ideas can try to flourish here but the best ones will survive and spread.

It is basically ancapistan of politics, a true free-market place of ideas

Its you're ammendment were talking about here!

I that a lot of the things/ideas in western society, have been decided based upon a mantra of latent form of allturisme.

For instance - can a Chinese guy or an African guy with a Danish passport, be truly danish. There is only one correct answer to this - yes; not because it is the truth, but because it is the option which make people feel good, it is the inclusive option.
If we imagine that this is not true, that there will always be a gap between people based upon heritage - whether it is cultural or genetic.
Then a lot of the decisions we are taking are being made on a false foundation. This can have dire consequences.

This "feel good" poltics are the center of our society, and only these ideas of feeling based politics are accepted. They are however often false, and create a false reality of the world.

I believe that if we want to improve our world and our lives, then we have to accept the world for what it is. Not for our emotions and what state we would prefer the world to be in, but for how the world actually is.

Sup Forums is stripped of emotion, the vision of reality and descriptions of events that is unfolding or has unfolded in the past, that is dominant on Sup Forums - is closer to the reality, than the dominant perception of these things/ state of the world.

Behead those who insult pol

fucking lost it at this picture

OP is a stupid fucking jets fan

Pretty much this

Tell your class to not trust those dirty boy fucking muslims. Save america while we can. Religion of peace my fucking ass.

NAZI NOT ALT-RIGHT
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

RULES 1 AND 2 FAGGOT
you are just going to make yourself look like a sperglord