Only post in this thread if you're ancestors were aryans

only post in this thread if you're ancestors were aryans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariot
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTCC6UyauUeBhPrA9aHzr7DLEnVq5q-wnTsfpe2a9Jg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=24
cam.ac.uk/research/news/baltic-hunter-gatherers-adopted-farming-without-influence-of-mass-migration-ancient-dna-suggests
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puolan_malja
eupedia.com/genetics/corded_ware_culture.shtml
cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(16)31542-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My ancestors were aryans, and I am aryan.

>be aryan horsenigger
>attack and brutalise civilised people
>claim to be the master race

>civilised
if they were on horseback with chariots they were objectively more civilised than anyone else

Irish people are one of the most """aryan""" people though. Celtic people are indo-european et your R1b mark is over the top

Aryans are r1a

Just noticed that the Indo-European migration and Bronze Age collapse are incredibly close in dates.

Coincidence?

Egypt and Mesopotamia had had chariots for over a thousand years before "Aryan" migration

Row row fight the power

Blasphemy

R1b = Chad haplogroup

What are these R1b concentrations in Russia and Africa? Strange.

My ancestors were brave mongols who took many aryan brides.

no they didnt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariot

Irish bro, I am a Pashtun
in Pushto we call chicken a churg, whats irish for chicken?

wtf, how do niggers in africa even sub saharan at that have this?

>whats irish for chicken
sicĂ­n

>wtf, how do niggers in africa even sub saharan at that have this?
because haplo-groups are a meme, that just prove how retarded race is

Daily reminder that Finns and Balts are the closest people to Aryans when it comes to aDNA, Poles when it comes to yDNA.

You cannot compete with Polako-Balto-Finnic coalition. Deal with it.

That explains why all three of you were conquered by Russia

Your mother was conquered by nigger spic dick. Yet I'm not complaining.

the coalation of the Swinegolians masquerading as white-bois

also Poland is like the Euroean Russia
also Prussia belongs to Germany, seriously

As a Finnish R1a man I offer myself to Poland for the purpose of seeding Aryan super soldiers

They are, you subhuman briton monkey
Your ancestors looked like Finns and Polacks, pajeet

it's true you swarthy beady eyed inbred toothless mongrel mutt

>toilet scrubber
>calling anyone else subhuman
wew

Can't hear you over my vedic(wiedza) knowledge iberian monkey

i am sure it is very true my slant eyed alcoholic mongoloid friend :-)

>being proud of descending from the niggers of prehistory that set Europe back by thousands of years with their repeated chimpouts

>iberian
ah yes fine education they have there in bog scrubbing land i see

samefagging?

Swinegolia is not same as Aryan

I am not Pajeet
I am a Pashtun
whatever they were I can atleast say for sure they werent Mongoloids, cant say the same for Fingolia though

how is bong Iberian?

t. 33% med rapebabby
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTCC6UyauUeBhPrA9aHzr7DLEnVq5q-wnTsfpe2a9Jg/edit?pli=1&pli=1#gid=24

I am R1a haplogroup you fucking subhuman. We could be cousins if you are high caste.

Britshit. I don't why if you comprehend it due to your low IQ, but 30% Frisian Corded Ware admixture from Saxons doesn't make you white lol

Finns and Balts are the whitest people in the world, whether you like it or not, monkey.

Since I see too many typos it should be time to stop posting, but who the fuck cares, we're freaks lmao

Pic related, before some Nordic subhuman claims he's Aryan. Fuck off ENF monkey, you're not.

>Finns and Balts are the whitest people in the world
>Finns and Balts are also the most irrelevant single group in European history
Really made me think

Italians are speaking IE language, so I would reconsider the stance lmao

>not wanting based early farmer dna that gave birth to the first civilizations

Farmers were matriarchal subhumans that got fucked by patriarchal IE. No, I don't want anything to do with farmers. Nor with Bell Beaker monkeys, even though I'm R1b U106.

>Italics that migrated from the Danube Valley are the same as Estonians
>Farmers were matriarchal
Stop drinking the Gimbutas coolaid

>Corded Ware and Bell Beaker have no common source

"Aryan" is a meme.

My ancestors weren't aryan, but aryan were parly descended from my ancestors. am I allowed?

Lol Sup Forumsyard triggered he shares genetics with niggers.

Haplogroups are for brainlets.

ah yes this google spreadsheet is surely more accurate than actual studies published by respected institutions like Oxford

thank you for showing me my true m*doid heritage my 100% aryan friend

But that's not from ENF
cam.ac.uk/research/news/baltic-hunter-gatherers-adopted-farming-without-influence-of-mass-migration-ancient-dna-suggests

Whoa, really made me fucking think, Stalin. And somehow Norwegians are more ENF than Finns or Balts.

>MUH OKSFORD XDDD
Dumb fuck, Oxford will soon show that ethnic Britons were in fact BLACK people, if you keep sucking that BBC propaganda.

You're only digging the grave for yourselves, dumb slags.

WTF i love Poles now!

Balts and Finns are 0% ENF, so being more NF than them is not much, also more ENF doesn't mean less Aryan(IE)

the average briton is around 50-60% Germanic, 20-30% Celtic, with the rest varying depending upon region

Stop chatting shit when you know nothing about what you're talking

hm yes that definitely showed me! well done!

>Balts and Finns are 0% ENF
Impossible. Everyone is mixed in Europe. They're less mixed though and that's where I'm getting at. If you want to see how originally CWC looked like, go to Finland or Estonia, perhaps even Lithuania or Latvia. We Poles are more Brachy than them now.
WE WUZ GERMANIC XDDD

30% Frisian admixture from Saxons doesn't change the facts that you're swarthoid Iberian Bell Beakers. I'm not even speaking about hair colour because Poles themselves are polluted as fuck right now, but about skin colour. Brits are fucking South Euros when it comes to skin pigmentation lmao.

>Literally present in Chad
wew

Came from Balkans

Finns are based and I'm unironically a fan of Finnic struggle against Soviet hordes. I've read that Finns were also in favour of Polish revolutions against Ruskies.

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puolan_malja

>Impossible. Everyone is mixed in Europe
see Just because Estonian, Lithuanian may be closest to them doesn't mean that they would look like them. also yamna people seem to had quite diverse looks.

>Egypt and Mesopotamia had had chariots for over a thousand years before "Aryan" migration
They literally did not, though.
Chariots spread to Mesopotamia and Egypt from the Hittites, who were Indo-Europeans.

Haak et al. 2015 suggests otherwise.

>Just because Estonian, Lithuanian may be closest to them doesn't mean that they would look like them. also yamna people seem to had quite diverse looks
the pic you posted looks Baltic as fuck to me.

I'm fairly sure that what is ascribed as yamnaya is actually eastern hunter gatherer

Of course, a big component of Yamna were EHG. The same ones, which ancestors raped the mammoths in the ass in the mammoth steppe.

>Haak et al. 2015
I think they got it wrong, the study I posted is more up to date, I think they mistake some of the Iranian and CHG related admixture Indo-Europeans had with NF

>the pic you posted looks Baltic as fuck to me.
Not sure, haven't seen many baltic people, aren't the more baby-faced?
how about this one?

>Frisian
>Saxons
god i hate pooles

actually I missed a detail in study, ancient population of Baltic people had no ENF admixture, but since bronze age they have it now.

>ADMIXTURE analysis of an Estonian Corded Ware sample [26] (Figure 2B) has suggested that this farmer genetic influence, which is present in contemporary Northern European populations (Figure S2), had arrived in the Baltic by at least the Bronze Age.

>I think they mistake some of the Iranian and CHG related admixture Indo-Europeans had with NF
I don't think so. What came to Central Europe from Pontic Steppe was "cleaner" than what went to Central Asia by default.
>Not sure, haven't seen many baltic people, aren't the more baby-faced? how about this one?
Balts are wide-faced due to WHG, doesn't make them baby-faced though. It's only fat people that look like shit for obvious reasons.
>he doesn't know his ancestors came from Frisia
Ah yes, the famous Anglo education. 'bloody hell'

IE swallowed it on the way or possibly got it from fucking local women. Mixing was/is/will be common because in real life no one gives a shit about muh phenotypes.

I literally have no idea whats going on here

Don't challenge me wh*Te subhuman

>I don't think so. What came to Central Europe from Pontic Steppe was "cleaner" than what went to Central Asia by default.
Yes, but it was still no as "clean" as modern Europeans are, if by clean you mean less West Asian admixture.

>Balts are wide-faced due to WHG, doesn't make them baby-faced though. It's only fat people that look like shit for obvious reasons.
I don't think balts ever have that type of nose though

>people actually have this autistic a level of knowledge of haplogroups/euro genetic heritage
wew
i thought i was autistic for the amount of shit i have read on race & iq but this is another level

Some do. Phenotypes change though. Due to both climate and diet. Poles became more Brachy than they were in early medieval due to more meat and grain in their diet.
No one claimed they're pure in any sense, just more steppe than other people in Europe and that's mostly because of 'isolation'. Finns were isolated for a very long time, they mixed mostly between themselves.

I didn't say that you claimed that they were pure. yeah I agree they were more steppe, I'm arguing about their Neolithic farmerness.

genetic history is fairly important to let us understand prehistorical events

West Euros are still somewhat West Eurasian if you trust Eupedia. Their ancestors got to Panonia through Balkans though.

It's time to stop drinking. I meant West Asian lmao.

What

I never implied the opposite

>that just prove how retarded race is
brown hands made this post

>1-2.5%
that's nothing, some parts corded ware was literally Pakistan, compared to that.
eupedia.com/genetics/corded_ware_culture.shtml

Shit image.
>the study I posted is more up to date
Wrong.
>how about this one
You do realize that they don't actually know their nose shapes and other details of their faces and that those reconstructions are just speculation?

I agree that it most likely is a shit image.

the study I posted is from 2017 while Haak is 2015

it's speculation based on parts of the nose that are intact.

>the study I posted is from 2017 while Haak is 2015
Name that study.
>it's speculation based on parts of the nose that are intact
You can't infer it from the skull properly, though. The best modern proxy for what Yamna people looked like would probably be the offspring of a Latvian man and a Mingrelian woman.

What race are Irish people?

cell.com/current-biology/fulltext/S0960-9822(16)31542-1

> Latvian man and a Mingrelian woman
Why does the gender matter, switching genders would produce the same offspring?

europid (white)

>Why does the gender matter
It doesn't, it's just that if you want to simulate the ethnogenesis of Yamna people to a T that'd be the way to go about it.

I wonder if that theory about Albanian being an Indo-Europeanized Caucasian language has any truth to it

Its a myth the serbian regime spread to legitimize colonization and genocide of albanians. They still teach it in serbian textbooks that albanians came from caucausian mountains with the turks during the ottoman empire. Genetically albanians plot exactly where you would expect them to. Next to greeks, tuscans and bulgarians. They are no way near chechens and georgians, etc

Also the albanian language is nothing like any of the caucasian languages

In any case Albanian is still a pretty curious language in the context of Indo-European expansion

Oh yes i agree, our history, language, culture and ethnicity is shrouded in mystery.

I think something must have gone down around the time of spread of christianity and that the christians (greeks, orthodox slavs, catholic church) knows more about our history than we do, i.e. has shit in their archives.

The new dna stuff is clearing some stuff up though which is cool.

Celts are one of the most aboriginal european. R1b was present in Europe before Indo-European migrations and Aryan haplogroup is R1a1a.

R1b in russia are Bashkir people who are turkic.