I've never been much of a gun-thumper nor a pro-disarmament libcuck...

I've never been much of a gun-thumper nor a pro-disarmament libcuck. I have an idea that combines both gun liberty and gun control. Just hear me out. One of the downsides with a soft gun policy is that it fuels gang crime. Gives easier gun access to dindus and such. All too many pay the price for it. What's the solution then? I think that in order to own a gun, you must have completed your military service. Most of you are already staunch nationalists, so this shouldn't be much of a problem for you. If your country already has some form of compulsory military service, then you would need to complete some form of additional service to get your gun permit. If you are unable to do military service because you have an injury, an illness or you're just too fat or weak, then there is surely some form of disarmed military service that you can do. This would mean that those who have guns are patriotic, responsible people who know how to properly handle them, and that gang crime would decrease signifigantly (since dindus are unlikely to serve their country). This would need to be complemented by a strong anti-smuggling border policy. The only civilian-owned guns allowed to enter the country must be registered in it. Private shops would be able to sell guns and ammo, but with some government oversight and regulation to minimize illegal affairs. You would also need a record not too filled with crime and a certificate showing that you're mentally healthy to buy a gun. All this would mean that everyone is able to get a gun, gang crime and terrorism will decrease signifigantly while your country gets stronger and more secure. Are there any real downsides?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5IWK9sRYTs
youtube.com/watch?v=rT7TOL_V08M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our rights are not subject to your feelings.

Secondly, our rights are not subject to crime statistics.

Thirdly, we should not have to ask permission to exercise our rights.

nice try swedecuck

This.

also TLDR

>you must risk your life for Greater Israel to bear arms
Sven, stop trying to reconcile cuckoldry with liberty.

Fourth, our rights are not granted through government approved action. Our rights are inherent.

>combines both gun liberty and gun control
quit reading there, ahmed

sweden yes

Should be the same to vote. Then again I think that only people who pay property taxes should get to vote as well so. Pretty much guarantees very few people on them programs IE single mothers and gibs me dats get to vote for more of other peoples money.

scalia misinterpreted Amendment 2 in the heller decision. in no other decision did he deviate from textualism.

SHALL
NOT
INFRINGE

That sounds like Mexico's laws and they suck balls you dumb nigger

there is no individual right in the constitution, no matter how paranoid you are...

it is not a right when your paranoia conflicts with public safety.

Fuck off swedcuck. We're going to take our gun rights back. All of them. What part of criminals don't give a fuck about laws don't you get? You're laws wouldn't make it any safer for me.

You can do whatever you want over there Sweden...

But here in the USA...

this

guns need to be regulated and require licensing to operate just like every other dangerous object

it's not a HORRIBLE idea, but I don't think it would actually change much if anything. 99% of legal gun owners don't cause problems, military service or not. you might stop the odd HarrisNKlebold/Roof-man/ChoSungPhooey masl shooting, but compared to overall gun deaths those are a drop in the bucket.

we'd just end up with a bunch of gubment trained niggers who could now legally buy AR-15s. a la Xavier DallasNigger (not AR I know). except they'd go right back to selling crack and raping your wife, just now they have military training and AR-15s

>guns need to be regulated and require licensing to operate just like every other dangerous object

In the country my father escaped from, These are still regulated and licensed. My great uncle got shot dead for having one.

>still remember my AK4 and CG m2 serial codes
Why didnt they just give them to me for life

Stopped reading at "just hear me out."

Is it my imagination, or does the word "rights" not translate out of English into other languages properly?

That really made me think

See this op...
youtube.com/watch?v=a5IWK9sRYTs

No one gives a fuck what you think, Achmed.

I disagree in principle, I think that if everyone in the hood owned a gun, things would actually probably be safer. The problem is that only the criminals own guns--which they aren't allowed to do to begin with--because it isn't hard to buy anything illegally, much less a firearm.

I would support this if military service were compulsory, and gun ownership were mandatory, as in Switzerland, but not otherwise. Obviously this would only apply to naturalized citizens.

>I think that if everyone in the hood owned a gun, things would actually probably be safer.

True, Very true.... But the gun laws only disarm the good people and allow the bad people to prey on the unarmed...

THIS MAN

Who said this was about feelings?
It's called preventative measures, and adapting
You have to sign up for the draft to exercise your right to vote. How is that much more different from serving your country to exercise your right to bear arms?
Enjoy those (You)'s
That's simply because you're Mexico, no amount of laws can change what you have become
I am aware of the fact that criminals don't give a flying fuck about laws. I repeatedly adressed this. What about "strong anti-smuggling border policy", Criminal record and mental health checks, government overseen sales and a requirement to give something back to your country was it that you did not read? All that would make it practically impossible to get hold of either guns or ammo. Plus that every citizen that has served can protect themselves against such criminals.

Pic related is how you should be thinking

>Who said this was about feelings?

It certainly doesn't have any facts to back it up.

Fuck off (((Ginsburg)))

A better solution is to stop importing crime.
Stop shipping in mudslimes, and lock up dindus that get uppity.

Heres the actual solution. Fund some fucking mental health so you dont have mass shooters. Yeah i know they dont have a high body count but it means you get to keep your assult rifles. Next put tonnes of cops in dindu comunitys so they can stop acting like fucking apes and driving the shooting stats up

"Soft gun policy fuels gang crime"? Why are you lying, Sven?
The reason we are so single minded is no gun critic has anything to say. They are re-animating arguments that were totally destroyed years ago or they're just making up incoherent nonsense.

You're a little late to the party Sven. Before guns were in circulation that might have worked.

Now there's 300 million+ guns in this country. We have no idea where all of them are or who has them. Guns are already in the hands of gang bangers and would be mass murderers. No law can unfuck that problem unless you search every single inch of the entire country and lock down the borders. which is impossible.

Universal background checks, a registry, your idea. All of them would be ineffective unless you go door to door searching every single house in America.

2016... Still thinking only the police and military should have guns...

Hhahahahahahhahaha!!!!

SHALL

NOT

BE

Let's talk about "preventative measures and adapting." Let's say you come home one day and I'm raping your relatives. You demand to know what is happening. I explain: "preventative measures, and adapting."
Unlearn the age of reason lefty poison about some perceived problem being infinite license to do absolutely anything, at the minimum a preventative measure pertaining to say house fires must be proven to actually have anything to do with house fires. Infringing my inalienable rights has nothing to do with street gangs on the other side of town, and is intolerably expensive anyway.

Nope, shall not be infringed. They have already infringed. My take on it would just be tougher penalties for gun related crimes. No matter what we do, you won't stop a maniac from killing people if they wish. You can get rid of guns completely and they will just fly planes into buildings or drive trucks through parades. The whole argument is moot when you realize only 4% of gun crimes are comited with rifles or long guns; so why aren't they trying to get rid of the handguns that are the actual problem? Because hand guns pose no threat to a soldier in body armor, and by proxy, the people who wish to strip our rights away.

You understand nothing and so invoking Kennedy will not help you. You must learn what laws are. You think that laws are a nice polite brain-storming group participation excercise where everyone sits at a hexagonal table and puts up their hands and suggests what they honestly think would help make the country better. That's not what laws are. That's actually what tyranny is.

You did not repeatedly address anything.
Look at what you wrote. You are claiming that background checks and mental health evaluations are an example of addressing criminal disregard for legal processes. You are Scandinavian to the bone.

INFRINGED!

>gun registry

They did that with automatic firearms. Then guess what Democrats did? They closed the registry. Now gun owners are fearful of any legislation involving guns. Guess who's fault that is?

"NO"

I think military training should be mandatory for everyone. The rest of your post is cuck logic.

I have said this before and now risk mod attention: we ought to require minimal subject literacy, short of banning everyone who makes a mistake, using canonical texts. Ie, Creveld on war, Hazlitt's Economics In One Lesson, Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure on Islam, Soros's Alchemy of Finance, Borjas and Coulter on immigration, etc..
If you think you have something to say about guns, but have not seen the free youtube documentary In Search Of The Second Amendment, get it into your head that you actually have nothing to say about guns. This is because all your brilliant original ideas are thoroughly, and uniquely clearly, addressed there. You might also look at the book More Guns Less Crime by John Lott. This is not a matter of opinion and no amount of stridency or persuasion will help you. Bother to learn the very minimum basics or do not bother us.

I like the idea except that the largest percentage of shootings are by ex-military

>I like the idea except that the largest percentage of shootings are by ex-military

Are you really that stupid........

Prove it!

>One of the downsides with a soft gun policy is that it fuels gang crime.

No. The war on drugs fuels gang crime.

Remember all of those rum running gangs that left the streets stained red in every major city? What happened to them when prohibition was repealed?

...lol
the supreme court disagrees

CLAP
CLAP
CLAP

They went into politics.

My man

So how will our wives get guns to fend off the rapists that are condoned by statist scum like yourself?

Fucking ignorant ass OP also forgot about our children....

>you would need to complete some form of additional service to get your gun permit
>gun permit
>permit
>asking the government for permission to defend yourself

I have a better idea: why don't you try killing yourself?

That cuckold faggotry may fly in yurp where you all are just expected to spread your cheeks for any kind of authority, but not in America.

You see, over here my people have a saying. "Molon Labe". Translated from American English to English English, it means "touch my guns and I'll kill you".

One of the recent cop shooters was a marine.

/thread

>TFW that little girl has better trigger discipline than this bitch who pushes her "gun safety" laws.

In case you have not seen it...

This is how much bitches like that know about guns...

youtube.com/watch?v=rT7TOL_V08M

You're retarded, swedecuck. Western militaries are already r-selected as fuck. Tying service to a civil right just means that governments are going to lower the bar even more to accommodate people.

To be fair, one of the nordic countries (maybe sweden?) has mandatory arms training for all military aged men. I can get behind that.

>in no other decision did he deviate from textualism.
The Text says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Great idea, should be enforced in all of Europe to arm the nations again. Go into politics and make it so.

Yeah I've seen that. These gun grabbers are so vehement in their hatred for guns, yet they're willfully ignorant of all the relevant facts on the issue. It blows my mind.