Talking to my sister about politics etc

>talking to my sister about politics etc
>mention how they force men to sit while pissing in certain bathrooms in Sweden
>"that's a good thing it's more hygienic"
>"it also emasculates men though"
>"what? You're being crazy, it's just a hygiene issue"
>mfw

When did you take the redpill on women Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028833/Government-pay-72-week-says-Green-s-Bennett-admits-280billion-plan-years-happen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you must have such an autistic and sad life holy shit/

>Sitting to pee is emasculating
Holy shit I cannot imagine being so insecure in my masculinity that I would actually believe something like this. What's it like, OP?

You have to be over 18 to post here

The Swedes should go piss in their own bathrooms if they feel that sitting down makes them gay.

this tbhfam
it's not emasculating at all, just annoying that I have to sit on the cold seat

Faggot.

Should have sat on her knee and pissed all over her.

Oh so hygienic.

>mention how they force men to sit while pissing in certain bathrooms in Sweden
Do you always feel like you have to lie to make a point? This never happened in Sweden.

>being forced by women to pee a certain way is not emasculating
it's not the act of sitting to pee, it's that you can actually be commanded in the way you privately take a piss

I like to piss standing up. I don't see what the problem is famalam

i like to sit when i'm tired and i dont feel emasculated
who cares anyway? it's not like people can watch and tell you how to take a piss

Correction: WHITE men are forced to piss sitting down. Rapefugees get to shit on sidewalk and are celebrated for have such a rich and vibrant culture.

So you're cool with shitskins squatting and getting shit all over the bathroom, then putting their tp in the trash, right? I mean nobody should be told how to use the bathroom in the name of "cleanliness"

let me guess 1/64 german right ?

Hygienic? Sharing a seat where you sit your bare ass with hundreds of other people is hygienic? That's fucking disgusting, you don't fucking touch public bathroom seats.
You're both retards desu.

>>mention how they force men to sit while pissing in certain bathrooms in Sweden

how?
do they go into the stall with you?

Swedish men sit to pee? Does not surprise me at all.

I think German people sit when they piss as well. I promise you will see German and Austrian flags itt defending sitting while pissing.

You use a paper seat cover. I know, I know, you guys don't have paper.

There are Americans too. What kind of autistic fag sits to pee? I'm laughing.

How is it about hygiene?

Sitting down on a seat that 100's of asses a day have sat on with who knows with what VD isn't a great idea.

Why are you so passionate about sitting to pee lmao?

Holy shit there are men here who sit to piss. Do you squat if you have to pee outside? Fucking dying here lmao

I sit when I pee sometimes because usually I need to shit immediately after too.

>wear lightly coloured shorts in public
>gotta piss
>use urinal
>dick out, start pissing
>piss gets blocked by the foreskin
>sprays in every direction
>giant piss stain on your shorts
>mfw

Yeah nah, sitting is a lot more hygienic.

Well, when I'm COMPLETELY ERECT I also sit so I don't pee fucking everywhere.
Meanwhile my sis is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums

I wouldn't trust those head shaped cutouts

Less urine being splashed around supposedly.

I know you use those there but that's still disgusting.
I don't even touch the bathroom door locks with my bare hands.

Do you shave your asshole for Jamal aswell?

It's about as true as pic-related.

>forced to piss sitting down
how

No.

Just kick up the seat with your shoe.

Us American Sniper pissers don't have to worry

>can't piss without peeing all over yourself

Holy shit, Sup Forums really is the masterrace.

>it's a hygiene thing

urine is sterile, your sister is retarded.

Why don't you talk about actual shit. Like how women are being raped all across Europe. That is sure to scare the shit out of her.

They put warning signs on the walls basically saying it's illegal to piss standing up or you could be fined.

They have allahu akbars threaten you with pork unless you sit down

little did they know that porks delicious

They're not, you stupid fat burger. It's a meme that you gullible retards believe without question.

It's almost like critical thinking is completely absent on this website.

Because touching your body to a fucking toilet seat is do hygienic.your sister is retarded.

Let me guess, you sit to pee like the rest of the Aryans here?

this cant be real

how do they catch you? they look over the stall?

rubbing your dick on the public toilet is definitely great for hygiene

I'd not be surprised if this was happening in Sweden. I'm surprised it's not YET happening in Sweden.
I don't understand how you all can sleep through all this shit happening in your country and not civil war the cucks.

She has actually become more anti-Muslim in recent years, she used to be a #NotAll libtard bitch. She still has her moments but she's more reasonable now.

Is not peeing sitting down the hot new Sup Forums meme of 2016?

>got to piss
>fapped 6 times the night before
>piss splits into two streams and go on both sides of bowl but not in bowl

Be honest, you posted this while you were squatting to piss.

>less
That's not zero. No good reason to sit, even less if you're a dude since most don't sit in the first place.
You want to really fix the splashing problem? Get toilets that hold less water in them.

RAPE HER NOW!

And then kick your dad's teeth loose. And throw your mother into a sewer.

My sister is a cuckservative. She said she'd rather vote for Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush than Trump. Even though I'm pretty sure she's a low key atheist. My Dad is a cuckservative too, thinks Trump's insane and can't be trust we nukes, isn't as rich as he says he is. My Mom goes with whatever my Dad says. Regardless though my Dad is redpilled a little on blacks, says they're clearly don't have the same work ethic as whites. My Mom is low key racist towards them. My sister has been moving towards being a tumblrina ever since she started college, but she's going to Alabama, which at least is conservative.

C H E C K E K ED
H
E
C
K

>with family last night at dinner for moms birthday
>someone mentions hilary being corrupt
>start talking about her email scandals
>start talking about how bombing Libya was a mistake
>start talking about the Hillary ISIS connection
>How shes mentally and psychically unstable and has seizures all the time
>how she wants to bring in more refugees
>go off on a long angry tanget about the refugee crises in Europe now
>realize halfway though everyone has an uncomfortable look on their faces
>mfw

Funny how hillary shills shot up recently and this thread has a whole lot of dude defending their habit of passing like females.

Tremendous levels of faggotry here!

>I don't understand how you all can sleep through all this shit happening in your country and not civil war the cucks.
Because you see, it's not as bad in Sweden as Sup Forums would have you believe. Maybe you should do your own research instead of being a gullible retard? Then again, you're slavic so I don't see that happening. You're too stupid.

>use powers to properly drench bathroom with greater efficiency

Well when buff men in Sweden are pulled off the street and drug tested it doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility that your gov would somehow make men piss sitting down

You've been told you enjoy rape since you were 5 years old, haven't you?

teh power levels. their off the charts. u cant reveal ur final form yet

dicklet

In Sweden it is considered lucky to have a large black alpha male hold a knife to your throat while they mount you.

It's very progressive bro.

>Talking to women about politics
You already lost the game

It happened once. You generalize an entire population based on a single incident. Should I do the same? Alright, let's try. In America you get tazed and arrested for trying to save children from burning to death.

You should have slapped your sister and taken her forcefully.

>tfw a woman tells me to sit down when taking a shit.

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCK OFF, ROASTY?

What's that?

youtube.com/watch?v=gGu4-3MSNrA

Sitting while peeing in a stall is nice when I just want to relax for a bit and play with my phone but forcing people to do it is straight bullshit. I'm ashamed to have Swedish heritage.

>Do you always feel like you have to lie to make a point?
This is standard operating procedure for American conservatives.

Peeing while you take a shit is patrician.

Duh, Canadians shit in the woods like their bear ancestors.

Wow, really makes me think

How can it be banned when we got these in every public male toilet in the country?

For now...

I bet you're jealous of those coal burners kek.

Don't even bother. They don't care about the facts.

Can anyone tell me if Sup Forums has always been stupid and lacking in critical thinking? I literally see no difference between you and SJW's. Both stick their heads in the sand and ignore the evidence.

>Using urinals
Is there anything gayer than using urinals? I don't want to pee while standing right next to another dude with his dick out.

Those are for your Bulls

Always projecting your cuckiness. You know we don't care sweden

>Has no masculinity and thus cannot feel emasculated.

I'm a man. The world is my fucking urinal.

Chekk'd truth from the based Pol

That was kinda fugged up but the dad was not in his right mind. He would have died if he went in there. The cop saved him in a fucked up way. Alls I'm saying is this is pol and we are dicks that only talk about the worst of others. Have some meatballs and chill out svuck

>pee sitting down
>my racehorse flow smacks against the curve of the bowl
>the undersides of my thighs and cock are flecked with my piss

Thanks liberals, but I'll keep aiming from on high.

>Being so much in denial you can't take a piss near a stranger without feeling gay

>Always projecting your cuckiness.
That's weird, seeing as America is statistically speaking (i.e. factually) the most cucked country on the planet.

burn that party to the fucking ground

Sorry I can't hear you over pic-related. How come ALL American women date niggers?
Have you gotten the point yet?

I don't "Feel gay". I'm just a dude who likes his privacy in the bathroom.

It's not but the real proposals in the article are just as bad.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028833/Government-pay-72-week-says-Green-s-Bennett-admits-280billion-plan-years-happen.html

>2016 male
>slash r slash theredpill
>will NOT let a woman emasculate me
>get up at night
>have to piss
>go to bathroom
>fuck turning on the light
>piss all over the fucking olace
>get grounded the next day
>get grounded by my mom
>mfw I'm 37

It's one of the most basic needs you practice, you are even supposed to be quick and not look.
I mean, people have been able to sport naked together in the past.

>this argument wouldn't work on me but if I use it on you, maybe you'll do what I want.

Women are the final boss of civilization-building.

This.

White knight betacuck detected.

Because they don't. Continue to be ass blasted about Abdul squatting in your living room. Memeing at us won't change it though.

Are you sure?
I remember a couple of years ago, in the local newspaper Metro in stockholm, how a feminist shithead in a editorial was trying to argue and shaming men who didn't sit down an piss at a workplace, where they had that as a policy.

How do they force the men to sit down?

What kind of nightmare state do you live in where this would even be enforceable?

They put warning signs on the wall and swedes are a very obeying and orderly people.