AMEIRICAN BASKETBALL TEAM ARE ALL NIGGERS!!

AMEIRICAN BASKETBALL TEAM ARE ALL NIGGERS!!

KEKS

EVERY SINGLE ONE!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY EVEN HAVE A MUSLIM WHO COVERS UP COMPETING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meanwhile England has all white cricket and rugby teams

FACE IT AMERICA YOU ARE NOT A WHITE COUNTRY ANYMORE

Want some lower case with those caps?

Uk is in worse shape faggot, take it from an unbiased source

we just voted for brexit while america is about to vote for hillary fucking clinton

You're allowed to talk shit if and only if your NT can beat them.

yeah i know but its not a laughing matter

we need to work together

laughing does no good for anyone

>UK
>white
pick one, toothless

And yet somehow we are assfucking you in medals right now. Whats that about inferior races?

This actually depresses me.

Luckily I have black hair and brown eyes so maybe I can fit in with the Mexicans and make fun of whiteys.

The US is not, and never was, a white country.

The USA is defined by citizenship, because we are a liberal, constitutional republic.

Fuck off Nelson.

Uk is white atleast they dont have a nigger president

>founded by WASPS
>made for WASPS
>not a white country
Try again, buddy.

um duh, the only thing niggers do better than stealing and murdering, is basketball

I know im falling for the bait but the UK has a smaller population than the US but a higher proportion of whites.

Ameriburgers are dumb.

>we just voted for brexit

muh empire

Eat shit faggot. We were a white country until 1965. Slavery was a mistake and blacks should have all been sent to Liberia but regardless we were a nation by and for whites until 1965.

Blacks are just our trained apes who are good at sportsball, nobody thinks any more of them than that. It's like having a hunting dog; its purpose is to aid in a specific job, and that's it.

> made for wasps

Where does it say that white boy? There were africans and amerindians in this country from the day it was founded. Not to mention all the non-wasp Europeans already here, and who were to come.

>we
No you inbred, hillbilly, "we" weren't. We were a nation founded on liberal principles, and there is absolutely nothing that established it "as a white country"

If you fucks want to argue that the USA would be better of if it were to remain it's white european majority, I could get behind that, but to imply that "this is a nation made for whites!" is simply not true.

>AMEIRICAN BASKETBALL TEAM ARE ALL NIGGERS!!

who gives a shit about basketball? real men are power lifters!

Did you see the argy 7's rugby team?

So?
There are NBA players who are playing for other countries you dumb shit.

America is a nation made for whites.

That explains why we killed all the Indians.... it was made for us.

FORTY FUCKING THREE PERCENT WHITE AYYLMAO

USA ETERNALLY BTFO

There won't be much of a hispanic increase after the wall is built.

>AMEIRICAN BASKETBALL TEAM ARE ALL NIGGERS!!
And it's different for water polo and all of the winter Olympics.

Eat shit, our niggers will win at basketball and the white and asians will will everything else.

At least we aren't getting raped by muslims here

Retard. having more whites doesn't matter when there are almost 100 million shitskins in the country.

Europe is in a far better position than us.

It's called utilizing a resource.

This chart is 100 types of wrong

blacks are 13% today and that is GROSSLY under reported in the census we are talking 15-45 million non-respondent. We know this thanks to the welfare statistics which say that 43 million black americans are on welfare.

However the latest population count had the black american population at 41 million.

The more you know