and stupid

>Romania
>Catholics
wew

Go away, stop shilling your cartoon here

romanians are orthodox dumb polnigger

>child-molesting idolators
>not evil

Catholics are the Muslims of Christianity.

Have to admit that orthodox christians are pretty shit tier though

>2017
>believing in god

just kys and go see invisible daddy

There's a pretty good reason Catholicism is only popular in third world shitholes made up of an ignorant population.

|
|>
|
|

t.taig

>falling for the abrahamic jew
>falling for the fedora jew
Buddhism is the true path to enlightenment.

It looks like a jew is shoving his balls out from behind a pole

Catholicism is the one true christianity. Every other 'section' of christianity is heretical

And this is the best Castlekino ever.

How do we deal with the christcuck problem?

>2017
still saying basic bitch shit like Sky daddy

DUDE PEE LMAO

We live in the information age
Itll eventually take care of itself

>DUDE CATHOLICS ARE EVIL LMAO
Hardly groundbreaking new territory for cinema. I mean, it's a castelvania show, we're like 6 tiers deep on the derivative ladder at this point.

Better call up the inquisition then. I don't have their number in my phone though, I think I used to. I'll check the rolodex.

Truly. There are few things more boring than an uncreative atheist. At least uncreative christians have all the cool wizards and SFX and mythological creatures to fall back on. It's one of the best things about the religion. Some producer will pop open a bible and read "My name is Legion, for we are many", and do a whole movie just off that. When was the last time you saw a videogame or movie based entirely on some throwaway line in Darwin's Origin of the Species?

It was EVO: The Search For Eden on the SNES, and it was admittedly pretty great.

I stumbled upon EVO probably a decade ago when I had a modded Xbox 1 with a bunch of emulators and rom packs on it.
Was really great, and while there was some grinding it didnt feel overwhelming.

>When was the last time you saw a videogame or movie based entirely on some throwaway line in Darwin's Origin of the Species?

Movies and video games are supposed to be about grand and amazing things, not about boring reality.

In a world where Dracula and demons exist, wouldn't burning witches make sense?

Anyone else find this sudden christian butthurt refreshing and highly amusing?

Please get of the internet and go to sleep father o'brien
The children's choir is coming tomorrow and you'll have to be able cum yourself

Its so painfully obvious that these threads are made by falseflaggin christian roleplayers, try to be a little more subtle next time.

>it's this thread again

It's like I'm in the 90's again.

Not really, I live in the bible belt.

Wow, another Netflix show that pushes the agenda of the hard left. No surprises here. Movies & TV have become nothing but propaganda for the leftist agenda.

Remember kids, religion is bad, there is no god, everyone should be gay and your 8 year old son wants to be a little girl.

>Dracula, a mythic and ancient creature from darkness
>Has they key to SCIENCE hidden somehow in his castle
>Draculea the man of science who walks around.

yeah no.

What the fuck, that first episode was cringy as fuck,the dialogue with lisa at the begining was embarrasing, lul.

it's a show for americans
they have an entire religion created on hating catholics

I thought it was one of the things the show actually did well, it's side-villains.

What are you proposing, OP, never allowing men of the cloth to be portrayed as evil? I am afraid I don't understand.

Yes, much more than professor dracula

>side villains
>implying dracula was the villain

heaven forbids someone not liking this overused trope

This Netflix show is based off a video game. Kill your self.

the threshold for over used is 100 examples

get going mister I want to see this in the next ten seconds

Left has taken over video games too

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CorruptChurch

Name me 10 right wing video games.

thats cuz your a ebin memester poltard. If you play that one ps2 game you realize Dracula was a 200 iq genius alchemist science nerd before he became a vampire

okay the point is you're still wrong

>muh slippery slope
Christian logic everyone.

he literally is your sky daddy, retard.

Castlevania has been portraying christian as evils witch hunters since the 90's.
The church being evil in japanese media isn't nothing new.

Im not sure I could name you 10 left wing games, politics may be scattered into them, but they arent inherently political.

Unless its some fringe, not real game like Ethnic Cleansing or something like that

is nothing new*

Clearly you haven't even played the games you faggot because they're nothing alike

Go suck Tyrone's dick you shit fucking leftist sodomite

>worshipping a fat Indian guy makes me superior

You faggots are worse than fedoras.

>Center of pedophilia

That is the American public school system.

>getting this assmad over a fucking cartoon
Your autism is showing user.

No it hasn't. And the primary symbols used in the fight against Dracula are things like holy water and crosses

Go fuck yourself fedora tipping faggot

>not being able to formulate a reply
>green text
>buh buh you're mad!
Get ready to prep the bull you faggot

>Implying the slippery slope isn't real

charismanews.com/opinion/63804-proof-of-the-transgender-slippery-slope

Absolute bullshit, the Pope paid and armed the Belmont family to deal with Dracula.

Not even the guy you were replying to nigger. Now calm the fuck down before you pop a vain.

>no one could possibly ever be evil in my religion so I better make sure to get triggered if fictional material even hints at that.

Burning people for nothing is pretty evil desu.

There's a reason the West began to die as soon as the church lost power.

>it's okay when others did it

>one priest blesses holy water and helps him fight
>the evil catholic is the one that wants to murder tonnes of people

WHY ARE THEY ATTACKING CHRISTIANS

>for nothing

Heretics were literally staging armed revolts in the middle ages. There's a reason they were publicly executed.

>christians talking about "slippery slopes"

How fucking grand
The people who follow scripture that encourages all sorts of crimes against humanity are worried about "slippery slopes".

You have an easy enough time not selling your daughter into slavery right?

If slippery slopes were so dangerous, you wouldnt be reading the bible

You seem upset. Want to talk about your alternative lifestyle choices?

>scripture encourages crimes

Name a few

>charismanews.com/opinion/63804-proof-of-the-transgender-slippery-slope
>opinion
>proof
Nice contradiction, Christ-degenerate.

>cites Old Testament ceremonial laws as something that somehow effect Christians

Every time with you illiterate faggots.

"They" can't keep getting away with it

>fag-enabler calling anybody degenerate

YOU literally can do anything you want and just be saved by believing in Jeebus

Why so angry? Aren't christian supossed to be calm and rational human beings? I doubt your lord would like to see you getting mad over a cartoon on the internet.

>your alternative lifestyle choices
I don't really have any desu. You on the other hand, maybe stop being a fag about anything and anyone who doesn't agree with your political opinions. Not that this show has any politics that aren't fact. The show is set in the 1400s, the church was high on power back then, I mean the fucks literally gave out tickets to heaven.

Go on and tell me about how the new testamant condemns homosexuality?

Oh thats right, it literally doesnt, its only in the old testament. But its ok because while you act like you are under the new covenant you can still cherry pick stuff out of the old right?

The hypocrisy and mental gymnastics you people go through is baffling.

EVO is comfy gaming

Christians are also supposed to not judge and let God judge but good luck finding one that acts that way lol

>rebel against a corrupt and decadent institution claiming ultimate authority from a being that isn't real
>they deserve to be killed

The vast majority of all the violent history of the Catholic Church revolves around the preservation of their influence over secular matters and the growth of their land and wealth.

>Show is impossible to discuss due to ""christians"" getting angry
I bet you faggots haven't even step foot on a church in years.

Cry a river, redditor
Go back to Sup Forums to talk about your videotoy shit

>first the liberals pushed for freedom for easy divorce, destroying the family unit

>then the liberals pushed for women's rights to be whores and have abortions, fully destroying the dignity of women

>then the liberals pushed the gay agenda, wanting everyone to be gay and spreading an explosion of disease

>now the liberals push for the sexualization of children, insisting that an 8 year old boy could ever want to be medically transformed into a "girl."

>now the liberals have embraced every form of deviance, openlyly condoning incest, beastiality, furry sex role play, etc

>self mutulation and tattoos are a badge of honor with the left. So is rampant drug use

The slippery slope is real. The leftist agenda is the greatest evil this world has ever faced

>Christians are also supposed to not judge
Fun fact: The Bible doesn't actually say this. You're supposed to judge according to biblical standards, not your own.

Triggering libtards was fun before autistic right wing faggots larping as christians started to think this place was some sort of kindred spirit safe space. Politics was a mistake.

>with you illiterate faggots.

If you read between the lines hard enough, you can interpret the scriptures any way you want to. Thats why there are over 40k different denominations out there

So you can't back up your earlier statement. That's an admission of defeat

>rebel against a corrupt and decadent institution claiming ultimate authority from a being that isn't real

That's an awful lot of assumptions, my fedora-tipping friend.

The Church wasn't corrupt, it was trying to preserve social order being overthrown by bankers and greedy nobles.

But we are talking about an animated adaptation of a videogame, not about the videogame itself.
But hey, if that means all the capesshiters going back to Sup Forums then it sounds good to me.
Deus vult my friend!

Yeah, that's why the Church existed in the first place, you dolt.

Well there is a reason why there are so many denominations of the Christian "faith". People just pick and choose what they want from the scriptures and twist them into dogma that suits them.

Now half the board is right-wing retards getting triggered by everything.

hahahahahah

>Implying I'm a fag enabler.
Nice information pulled out of your butt. Typical Christ-degenerate.
>That source in your image
Haha. Do you ever do any research your self? There's more to read than the bible, which I doubt you read anyways guy.

Sup Forums is unintentionally the most hilarious board on Sup Forums. I read Sup Forums every night before bed to have a great laugh before I sleep.

1. Projecting
2. The rest know they're fighting a battle against pure evil

>being a dismissive faggot without addressing the argument or presenting any contrary information

Typical fedora fag.

Not the guy you're taking to but all that info comes from places like the CDC and is easily verified

DUDE, you need some grass and lean, brah!LMAO

Its funny how they basically became what they claim to hate.
Its like people forget that this site used to be mostly atheist until being an atheist became cool among normalfags.

>The Church wasn't corrupt

They literally sold off certificates forgiving sins just to fund their decadent lifestyles. The church was just the nobility by another name.