Why are movies where the plot is about "what I do versus what I would actually <want> to do" or "reality vs ideal" so...

Why are movies where the plot is about "what I do versus what I would actually to do" or "reality vs ideal" so aclaimed? This shit has been already told hundred of times

Other urls found in this thread:

jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html
jeffandcorey.com/EGIL.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please provide us with an example of a plot that hasn't been told hundreds of times and would be suitable for MPAA.

Can a little white dick satisfy a hot black woman? im asking for a friend...

See? The picture you posted is from a movie that matches that criteria, the whole point of that movie is "what I do vs. what I would want to do" and literally nothing else and yet it's an acclaimed movie

Some movies do it in an original way (see Enemy) but most of them are boring

impressive

obviously, it did so for centuries

satisfy user, not rape....

They all want the white man, i have witnessed this first hand.

>women in this kind of clothing
Nyyeeees.

why do you think it was rape? it should be obvious - when black males were conquered by superior white men - they lost respect of their women, which had no better options than to present themselves to white men and achieve ultimate satisfaction, some cream on top of chocolate pie wouldn't hurt

>in B4 300 replies that are all about the image

To be fair she's pretty lovely

well yea duh, that was OP's goal from the beginning

Because that's an incredibly broad category, most character motivations can be boiled down to wanting something that can't be done easily.

Also, that chick is fucking hot.

or so is that why black women stick to their own race more than any other group? oh it was rape during slavery. niggresses are loyal to niggers.

I guess it's just less socially acceptable. The black male + white female meme has been pushed for decades by Jews, while black qt + white male depictions have been severely neglected.

sorry to bust your bubble Jamal, but females just tell you this so you wouldn't chimp out at them. they don't want to listen to your primitive bs chatter - they bored with it. they want to lay with a smart sophisticated white man instead.

Oh I'm not denying that she's hot as hell. She's my ideal type, I'm even dating a curvy black woman; but that doesn't change the fact that right-wingers will whine about it.

So black guys don't call them "bedwench" and harass them.

Not true. White male/black female pairing is the most common pairing in television and film.

There's a website that compiled a list of both in cinema and BF/WM was three times as long.

link?

b-because it is an essential question at the heart of the human condition and our very existence or some shit

WM/BF
jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html

BM/WF
jeffandcorey.com/EGIL.html

also, WMBF is the most successful realtionship