Every day for the past 5 years I have gone to bed hoping that I would die in my sleep

Every day for the past 5 years I have gone to bed hoping that I would die in my sleep.
Don't tell me to "get help".
I'm the problem. The only solution would be to kill myself.
Unfortunately I have a family who cares about me and I hang around for their sake.

Welcome to the real world. Pay your taxes.

I do. And I don't like this world. If everyone's this miserable, why do any of us hang around?

get help

Get help.
>I'm the problem
Yes, that's why you get help. To fix you.

>And I don't like this world
At what point did you come to think you were entitled to like anything.

> I'M VERY SAD
I'm also a clinically diagnosed depressive who's used antidepressants for over a decade. You know what I don't do?

I DON'T FUCKING BLOG ON A CARTOON AND COMIC BOOK FORUM ABOUT IT

get help and fuck off

I used to think that. Then I had an existentialist crisis and began fearing death and the absolute nothingness that came after.

Watch Six Feet Under, move out on your own, and start reading some religious literature.

cry more, faggot.

What the fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums? Because a sad cartoon came out recently?

>Boreddit Mememan encourages threads lile this
Not surprised.

>Reddit
Reddit's no longer Sup Forums's foil, user. That'd be like saying Gaia or Tumblr's Sup Forums's foil. Reddit's too much like Sup Forums in a lot of ways nowadays.

Sup Forums's foil is NeoGAF.

NeoGAF? Why's that?

Being happy was never part of the deal. You're lucky you even got to exist, let alone realize it, being capable of it. You're still only getting a peek, so stick around and pay attention.

You will only get one life.

NeoGAF is really only Sup Forumss foil. It's mostly still Tumblr.

Take a look there sometime and you'll see.

Spoiler: They don't have a whole board dedicated to Donald Trump like Sup Forums/reddit do. There's not a large contingency of people there dedicated to shipping cartoon characters like Sup Forums/tumblr. And there's no a lot of anime bullshit like on Sup Forums/Gaia.
Check out their Off-Topic board. Any discussion regarding non-vidya topics on there are going to be inherently different in comparison to the non-vidya boards here. It's not just video games there.

You mention Tumblr. Why? Because they're SJWs? NeoGAF's SJW as well, so much so that they ban you for saying SJW.

And just in case: I'm not a Sup Forumstard nor am I a redditor. Just tired of hearing people act like Reddit is still the thing to hate when it's basically been Sup Forums-lite for years and Sup Forums-lite for the past six months.

yeah so do it. 'hang' round. thats what you need ,to have your breath choked out of you. you pathetic scum.

BOY THIS SURE IS COMICS & CARTOONS!

I genuinely miss when we'd tell people to go back to Gaia.

that is some teen angsty bullshit right there

you sound sadder than your post tries to admit. get help is a cop-out. real "help" comes from a fulfilling life. We are born with the arguable gift of life and consciousness, and we live with it without asking. Because it leaves us alone in a world full of animals that exist purely in nature to eat and survive, we must strive to harvest our unique qualities for a greater purpose

There's this drug you can take that tends to give people religious experiences and alter their lives, I forget what it is, but if you can't find out then try lsd and peyote. Not together.
A ritual goes along with it. See if you can find a local shaman.

never

shut up and do drugs like the rest of us