DOJ Declined FBI Request to Investigate Clinton Foundation

Don't let them slide this goddammit. Hillary may want to correct the record, but how about we set it straight for once and for all.

washingtonexaminer.com/article/2599032

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/08/10/inside-the-batch-of-clinton-emails-lead-griffin-dnt.cnn
archive.is/Qs66n
youtube.com/watch?v=Ibuwnh1IZe4
cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please, Sup Forums. I'm begging you.

Remember when Lynch said she would take whatever action the FBI recommended?

request denied, let the sliding commence

Its over, Hillary won. #ImWithHer

Bump

Bump for America

So who's gonna be the one to take the shoot that topples over the first domino

WTF

TRUMP = PRESIDENT

OR CIVIL WAR

Mother of fucking god.

BUT TRUMP SAID SOMETHING ZANY! HURRY AND LOOK OVER THERE!

It's already corrected. There's no need for an investigation.

#cellmates

I've been looking for this thanks OP.

We are screwed. The fix is in.

>not posting this at /Trump gen/

It's almost as though the head of the Clinton Foundation secretly met with the head of the Justice Department to ensure they wouldn't be investigated.

That's a vast, right-wing conspiracy though.

Do something Americlaps

Sage goes in all fields.

Only on indicting Hillary on the emails ;^)

DIRTY POLITICS

Wewlad

What a time to be alive

Banana Republic tier

Get the /cfg/ team in here

Anti Slide bump

Bump

They already said they were investigating CF during the congressional hearing. So what am I missing here...?

>pic unrelated

Bumping

BAMP

This is exactly what Clinton was telling Lynch. Which in a just world would lead to a recusal by the DOJ and a special prosecutor, but you know, Clintons.

>Still refusing to accept this is a problem

Trump would probably pull ahead if he kept his fucking trap shut for all of two weeks and the media had to find other stories like this.

At least we'll be able to show solidarity and unity with the Swedish people's during this tragedy.

Think about it, Sup Forums. The motherfucking FBI thought there was enough suspicious shit related to the Clinton Foundation that they should start an investigation.

BUMPIN BOYS

I really don't see what she's ever done wrong.

Trips of truth

This

>Trump
>Capable of not running his mouth
You are asking for a miracle.

That's because you're kinda retarded son

Of course they did. That whole pay for access bullshit is so transparent.

Wtf i hate the DOJ now

Lmfao good luck digging something up that isn't on a conspiracy site

bump

Who are we competing with? Mexico?

You know it's bad when even the Clinton News Network reports it.

edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/08/10/inside-the-batch-of-clinton-emails-lead-griffin-dnt.cnn

Bumperino

AHHHHHH
WHY DOES MY GOVERNMENT DO THIS BULLSHIT

JUST PROTECT MY INDIVIDUAL LIBERTIES LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO

REEEEEEEE

Thanks Obama.

This election has truly opened my eyes at how flagrant that corruption perverts America. Its also insane how biased the media is, they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. We need to get money out of politics asap.

Shocking.

Honestly guys stop giving (you)s to the obvious bait. It's just sad.

>the media
>reporting anything on Hilary

Nigga are you retarded?

bump

archive.is/Qs66n
>For the first time, three of the top four New York Times nonfiction best sellers are anti-Clinton books.
>Two new books jumped to the front of the all-important hardcover nonfiction list just this week: Armageddon, by Dick Morris and Eileen McGann, and Hillary's America, by Dinesh D'Souza

>not enough evidence
WHAT DO THEY NEED???

this

DOJ literally became complete scumbags.I wish they just shut down and let the FBI do the DOJ job along with their normal work as well.

It's all unraveling for the criminal Hillary and her band of crooks. Small wonder her health has suffered so much recently. This filth pig deserves all that's coming to her and I hope she takes her own life.

Are we gunna make it family or will she really burry us 10 per plastic coffin?

Should be renamed the "DOI". "Department of Injustice"

They would just force another narrative that the Clinton team fed them.

I've seen this Serb bastard shilling all over Sup Forums today.

Nuke Belgrade when?

The removal of Loretta Lynch
Put a portrait of her under Uncle Tom in the dictionary

Bump.

This is some Soviet-level corruption.

Isn't the IRS also investigating the Clinton Foundation as well?

This is unbelievable, the US becoming Brazil was't a meme, Killary is just a white, bitchier, Dilma

>how bad are things going to get after the Brutal recession and japan tier economic stagnation for 4 more years
>3rd worlders poring in as Soros and the gang realize the US is still way too white and they almost gained ethnic political agency through Trump
>wages sinking, home ownership sinking, service sector only one that is expanding

I'm worried the next guys after Sanders and Trump are going to be a lot more extreme as the population gets more desperate

More. That's why the asked for an investigation. Right now it's just "bad optics". There must be something there because the DOJ shut it down.

JUST

See

The media is very obviously in the tank for Hilary, but even they'll report this shit if it's a legit story. The last time Trump broke even with Hilary was because the evil liberal media was reporting on the FBI email investigation.

The Clinton Foundation's been 'known' to be shady even before the current campaigns, so it might lead somewhere, but probably won't get Trump the White House at this point.

The acknowledged a request from a Congressman that the foundation be investigated, they haven't really investigated anything.

Get Cahill on the phone.

Even if you don't like Trump you have to vote for hum because he is the only one that will throw Hillary in jail.

You can see the distain for her common supporters on her face

kill yourself

>thinking the Feds would do anything

DNC's pet Obama runs the Feds, he put DNC people in high positions in the Fed

There is zero way they can be held accountable for ANYTHING

I really didn't think my government was this corrupt until recently. This is making me feel sick. Has it gotten this bad?

Also,

They keep their jobs if Hillary wins

Same here. It's a bad feeling desu

How fucked are we?

It's been this bad for several decades. Surprisingly the internet makes things harder to cover up.

Thanks based leaf

Also bump

How long have you been sleeping?

It's completely fucked, dude

DNC runs the Fed

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS, THIS IS IT IF THEY TRY TO SLIDE THIS, SLIDE THEM BACK, REMAKE THIS THREAD AS MUCH AS NECESARY

Just like Robin Hood. Rob from those rich bastards.

makes you think

Daily reminder that it is not possible to be a good person and vote for Hillary Clinton, period.

Approximate this fucked.

Last time Trump kept his mouth shut and the spotlight was on Clinton and her criminal acts there were (((coincidental))) terrorist attacks that drowned everything out.

Too long, user. Way too long.

I WANT TO GET OFF MR. BONES WILD RIDE
>I WANT TO GET OFF MR. BONES WILD RIDE

Naww people just stick their head in the sand and take the MSM at face value. Best thing to happen was Bernie getting railroaded. Trust in media polls at 6%. Things are turning around.

Sadly this leads to internet CTR shills as the future.

it's been exactly this bad since dec. 23, 1913

youtube.com/watch?v=Ibuwnh1IZe4

LOCK HER UP

bump

Holy shit it's on CNN.

cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/index.html

Seriously.
Stop supporting Clinton. Stop pretending to support Clinton.
This woman is indefensible. The complete lack of punishment for her rampant corruption should fucking disgust everyone at this point.
She deserves absolutely nothing but a prison cell or a death sentence.

im doing it

Are they really just never going to talk about the guy who leaked the DNC emails getting gangland executed? I haven't seen it on anything other than Drudge.

That's mah nigga Westbrook! Okc thunder is going all the way this time baby!