Cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Dum Spiro Spero Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2015/12/03/behind-the-clinton-campaign-dark-money-allies/
washingtonexaminer.com/article/2599032
archive.is/KGkCQ
cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/index.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_December_Release/C05789983.pdf
abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/PDF_abc_emails_160810.pdf
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/80669456)
clintonfoundation.org/contributors),
search.wikileaks.org/?query).
judicialwatch.org/blog/tag/hillary-clinton/
cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_Bill_Clinton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy
i.sli.mg/WuG4nP.png).
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS (SEE THE SPREADSHEET IN THE SECTION, IT'S PRETTY GOOD)

YES THERE WILL BE UPDATES TODAY, SLIGHTLY BUSY AT THE MOMENT

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they us a a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
Sudan should be examined closely
Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are
Royal
Gates
Buffet
Underpinned by Soros
Names:
Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
Tapad (not human)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
Elisa Lam

Investigate these organizations.
Look for their donor list and shared personell.

Example of what to look for.

And now I will post my findings.
I will make the second half more condensed tomorrow - I am tired and will go to bed after I am done here.

bamp

Screencaps from Sunlight Foundation's website.

sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2015/12/03/behind-the-clinton-campaign-dark-money-allies/

>Don't let them slide this goddammit. Hillary may want to correct the record, but how about we set it straight for once and for all.
>washingtonexaminer.com/article/2599032

Reposting this.

Someone meme it. Did it have anything to do with the head of these two organizations meeting on a plane?

This is not meme thread.
Delete this now or get labeled a shill for messing up this thread.

we are memeing her out of existence

Whoops wrong general, leaving it anyway nerd I didn't ruin anything besides your chain of posts and it has to do with CFG so idgaf

Notice the text at the bottom.
We should get in contact with her.

Link to article: sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2015/12/03/behind-the-clinton-campaign-dark-money-allies/

Archive link: archive.is/KGkCQ

Good job.

nice work on this literal piece of human waste

This foundation has some relations with the Franklin Forum - I forgot what excactly though.

thx friend. haven't posted it yet. couple serious ones in a row so i wanna give ppl a break

No one gives a shit.

lmao

>animeposting is what shills think we do here

top kek

page 1/9

Kérlek ne töltsétek fel a fonalat memekkel.

MSM so obvious

2/9

3/9

4/9

5/9

6/9

7/9

8/9

9/9

thx for making bread magyar.

I am out.
Keep up the good work.

Bonner, I have added you on Plebbit.

Nice Album reference indeed

have a good night friend

BUMP

For those who missed it

cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/index.html

thread's dead

Trumps been using your memes apparently.
Keep up the good work!

kikes make nice tents
without spikes
for lights

Max kek

Website link for image uploaded - wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_December_Release/C05789983.pdf

Let me break it down how we know that Cheryl Mills contacted Hillary Clinton about an opening for Rajiv K. Fernando. Pay-to-play for donors getting Government positions.

The uploaded image proves Cheryl Mills contacted Hillary about Rajiv K. Fernando.

Here is the link that has the e-mail discussions about Rajiv K. Fernando when ABC was investigating why Rajiv K. Fernando was appointed to ISAB (International Security Advisory Board) - abcnews.go.com/images/Politics/PDF_abc_emails_160810.pdf

Here is my original analysis (4archive.org/board/pol/thread/80669456) of what the ABC News PDF says:
"-ABC asked the ISAB about Raj, and how Raj got on the board.
-ISAB sends e-mails out seeing if anyone has any information on Raj's background.
-No one has a fuckin' clue about this guy, and his expertise (lack thereof)
-ABC pressures ISAB for a bio, ISAB is scrambling and delaying.
-ISAB finds out that Raj was appointed to the board by Hillary Clinton because Mills added him to the list of people consider for a spot on the team
-ISAB can't give ABC a reasonable answer, so Raj quits. He fuckin' quits because he's been made public!
-ISAB tells ABC that Raj quit, and ISAB basically gives ABC a bulshit/shortcut answer out of the dilemma
-Funniest thing is that ABC asked about another member (Rep. Naughton) of ISAB, and ISAB was quick to have a full biography on the guy. ISAB couldn't even find enough info to bullshit their way as to why Raj was on the team! Raj is completely unqualified, and should have never been on there and was only on there because he donated money!"

An user said this as well about the PDF - "This implicates Cheryl Mills was the main reason he was able to get the position. Also, seems like media suspicion was talked about in some of these emails."

I got to go. I'll be back tomorrow. Keep up the great work!

#NeverHillary

bump for justice

thanks for info friend, capped for reference
#NeverHillary

Ok, I'm trying to get a list of people and organizations we still need to investigate so that anyone can jump in and follow up on their own initiative.

How in-depth do we want to go on information for each person and organization?

I was thinking that Huma Abdein's sections in the Google doc would be of a sufficient length, including a mind-map.

Also, I was thinking about having docanon resorting everything into various regions for easier indexing after the DNC email section but before a section of things that need to be done/researched.

Something like: Key people in Clinton Foundation and Camp, US, Central America, South America, China, India, Central & South Africa, Middle East, EU, and Norway.

Then have each sub-section consist of four parts, which is human trafficking, weapons deals, natural resource deals, and money laundering with the actual information in each part.

The current google doc is a clusterfuck and needs to be better organized. It would also help to go over it once again since I noticed some information is listed twice in the google doc and could use consolidation.

The Clinton Foundation 2015 anual dinner list would be another to possibly look into, or their anual summit meething

bump

I would love to help out more, but I'm just unsure of what is already being worked on and don't want to waste time. Better organization of the google doc will help a lot.

Did you read the OP? More likely than not you could pick something at random and odds are it hasn't been delved into fully

bump

(Part 1)

Here are some helpful hints:

1. Look at the high paying donors at the Clinton Foundation (clintonfoundation.org/contributors), and see if their names come up in the Wikileaks archive (search.wikileaks.org/?query).

I would recommend selecting the box on Wikileaks that searches 3rd party sites (Cryptome.org, etc.).

2. If you find an e-mail that has a donor's name and favors being asked, supply a screenshot of the e-mail and reference the website where the screenshot came from.

A simple analysis of what you found is very helpful.

3. It is important to reference source material, like e-mail leaks or cable leaks. Try to stay away from conspiracy stuff. You want to be able to legitimately prove laws were broken.

Here is a post I made today that was referencing sources I found earlier - I re-stated this information because Judicial Watch released more of Hillary's e-mails: judicialwatch.org/blog/tag/hillary-clinton/
cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/

4. Focus on the Clinton Foundation and laws that were broken by this organization. It is important to focus on technicalities (e.g. finance laws, government treaties, etc.)

5. Read books by authors that were writing about Hillary and the Clinton Foundation, especially authors that have died recently or died under mysterious circumstances (e.g. Victor Thorn).

These books provide research that has already been done that you can expand upon. We always need more readers to help us dissect the wealth of information that is out there on the Clinton Foundation.

Here’s a book to start with: Jerome Corsi – ‘Partners in Crime: The Clintons' Scheme to Monetize the White House for Personal Profit’

#NeverHillary

Tell me what's listed twice and what to fix. Some of it's intentional.

I've been thinking of resorting it just to make it more organized, since some of it makes sense but some of it's placed after/before whatever's most relevant to what was found.

Only thing is is that it'll take a while.

If you have an index in mind that will be the most organized, that will be the fastest in terms of helping me fix it.

(Part 2/Last Part)

6. Look through the list of people of Bill Clinton pardoned at the end of his presidency, and look for those names in Wikileaks. See if you find anything. A person of interest is Marc Rich.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_pardoned_by_Bill_Clinton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_pardon_controversy

7. Read old news articles that might have been forgotten. Look for articles that detail alleged corruption by the Clinton Foundation. These allegations might be able to be proven true with the current leaks and news stories.

8. Just talking to people about what you've been reading on CFG is important. The more people realize how corrupt the Clinton Foundation is, the more willing the public will accept the facts when they come to light.

9. Always remember to not get distracted by sensationalized bullshit. It always helps me to go back and read what got all of this started - FBI_user's first round of Questions and Answers (i.sli.mg/WuG4nP.png).

10. Lastly, please focus on quality and not quantity. It is okay to spend hours searching and not find anything; don’t let it distract you. You will learn to search for quality material by spending time on this project; practice makes perfect.

You will eventually find a lead that will help out a lot. I know it. It happened to me, and haven't looked back.

Stay focused. It is easy to get distracted. Focus on the Clinton Foundation, its donors, and Hillary's role at the State Department.

A thing to keep in mind is donors that contribute to the Clinton Foundation and those donors getting favors through Hillary while she is Secretary of State. Donors paying for favors which proves that the Clinton Foundation is a money laundering operation, and Hillary was taking-in private money in exchange for government favors that she sanctioned.

#NeverHillary

not a /cfg/ thread without email guy.

Did we ever find out what was up with email guy?

The problem I've been running into is that there are some sections that I never really knew where to place, but nobody seemed to mind as long as they knew what they were looking for.

For example, say we found something on New Person A. They're from Country A, but also have stronger ties to Company A. I wasn't sure if there should be subsections under the Country, added info to the Company, or a standalone section under a list of People.

But if anybody has index suggestions that would be very useful. I felt it would be hypocritical for me to fully organize it myself because in my opinion, how I process information is not the best or most common way. I'd rather have other sets of eyes willing to read the whole thing give me realistic suggestions.

So, if there's a good index in mind using what we have, post it, and I'll get to moving stuff/rewording anything.

I think you guys are doing a great job with the Google Docs file. I also like the ClintonFoundationInvestigation website (clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/).

I think what would help out the most is designing a website wiki for The Clinton Foundation Investigation.

Most of us are very familiar with Wikipedia, and how articles link and how statements are referenced on pages.

If we build a wiki for the Clinton Foundation Investigation, people could contribute to a website that aesthetically and functionally feels familiar.

I think it would encourage more people to participate, and it would be easier to navigate for most people given their familiarity with Wikipedia.

Just a thought.

I'm proud of all the work that is being done, and that we are still staying strong.

I'm going to sleep. Got to get up early for work. Take care CFG.

#NeverHillary

Assange happening

Thanks mane, we've been doing what we can. I think a wiki could be good. We have a website, but the user working on it seems to be gone or busy as fuck.