Are we just supposed to ignore the fact that jerry had a different dad at one point?

Are we just supposed to ignore the fact that jerry had a different dad at one point?

yes.

yeah

George mentions having a brother in an early episode.

They were swingers

One was the dad, the other was the cuck.
It was ahead of its time.

Didn't Larry have a different dad the first time the character was in Curb?

Remember when Newman was always mentioned but never seen and was suicidal and wasn't friends but enemies with Kramer in the earlier seasons?

Yes. In the same way we ignore Kramer was originally named Kessler.

Remember the episode that ended with Jerry and Elaine deciding to back together?

>wasn't friends but enemies with Kramer in the earlier seasons?
Pretty sure newman was frenemies with everyone.

Doesn't bug me as much as frasier giving his dad shit for drinking cheap beer and hanging out at a dive bar SINCE I FUCKING WATCHED YOU DO THAT FOR OVER A DECADE YOU HYPOCRITICAL FUCK!

Remember the episode where Elaine drove that guy to join Green Peace and then kill himself? That was a really dark and weird ending for an episode.

Surely that has to be a joke, no way they'd write in such an oversight. But I don't think Frasiers comment was noted by his dad or whatever.

i think this was actually brought up in that backwards episode

it was just a misspelling on his buzzer or something

>are we supposed to ignore that Jerry had a different dad
>When the real issue is that Jerry had two dad's the whole time
God damn I never noticed how masculine that.. lady? Was in the series

Jerry get iphone

What's this a reference to? I always see some variation of this post in Seinfeld threads.

When Jerry was stuck in the Hamptons, why didn't he just call an Uber?

A Twitter account that makes parodies of what if Seinfeld were set in the present.

I get that but why is it always in broken English?

He did asswipe. Kramer was an Uber driver. Duh.

The original Tweet was.

>that episode where Elaine became a camwhore and Kramer was caught masturbating to her

>camwhore
>no camera or video
>audio

You're confusing that episode with the one where Pitman send dick pics to Elaine.

>In Season 5, Episode 17: The Wife, Kramer states that he takes baths when George asks him if he pees in the shower
>In Season 7, Episode 16: The Shower Head, Kramer repeatedly states how he loves to take showers and is disgusted by having to take a bath

i dont think that episode exists. but in any case its not enough, jerry called him kessler to his face and he didnt correct him.

darker than the episode when susan dies and they are all just like huh and then they move on?

In my mind the poor grammar is meant to emphasize how weak and un-thought-out a lot of the 'Seinfeld today' ideas are; the phrase almost feels like it's coming from a neanderthal. These ideas often boil down to 'Seinfeld character + technology = funny', while this is fundamentally missing how Seinfeld (the comedian and the show) focused on the smaller, overlooked aspects of daily life, not simply that, say, Instagram runs slow on IOS6. The grammar helps drive this point home.

The episode exists, it's Season 9 Episode 8: The Betrayal. At the very end there is a flashback to where Jerry and Kramer first meet. You are right, Jerry does call Kramer Kessler in the pilot episode though.

They atleast mentioned that one again and everyone that wasn't the main cast seemed pretty aghast at George's reaction.

they did that arc with the foundation

I feel bad for that actress. They killed her to bully her in real life.

Yeah it was funny at first but quickly got repetitive.

I don't remember this episode (currently on season 5 of my rewatch) , but always smacked of david/seinfeld being unable to write themselves out of a hole. Their reactions play into the 'wow these guys are total assholes', but it always seemed like a bit of a stretch to me. that plotline would've worked fine in sunny though.

youre right its there, theres so many things to remember in that show. funny though that they did that callback.

I thought they killed her off because she was difficult to work with

Kramer isn't allowed to decide that he doesn't like baths after using them for a while?

George had a different dad, too.

yes that episodes was certainly one where it felt like they didnt have any real solution so they just gave a half assed heartless reaction. but it wasnt so bad for some reason.

that doesnt change how dark that episode is

what happened?

I was replying to the part about them moving on.

i dont understand what you mean, the foundation arc came afterwards so the episode on its own is till pretty dark.

>they are all just like huh and then they move on?
They didn't just drop it like it never happened. They did the funeral, the foundation and the people at the foundation thought George was an ass.

It's insane that we are still fighting this shit.

Net neutrality is important to me because the internet, as it exists today, is important to me. While the issue is much bigger than just one website, I believe reddit has always and will always fully personify the internet as a whole -- and here is how I feel about reddit:

I love reddit. I love its infrastructure. I love its ability to impact. I love its versatility. I love its intelligence. I love its silliness. I love how it represents the entire world from every walk of life. I love its mascot. I love the popcorn drama. I love its recurring characters. I love its photoshop battles. I love how it's constant. I love how it personifies the internet age. I love the fact that it is a vehicle that allows anyone on Earth the ability to share something with potentially the entire rest of the world. I love how every person is created equal when using that vehicle, regardless of age, race, gender, IQ or wealth. I love how a lot of these attributes could be said about the internet as a whole but arguably not without reddit. I love when a recovered heroin addict mails life saving medication to people in need via /r/opiates. I love when a guy writes a story on his lunch break in response to a question on /r/askreddit which ultimately turns into a screenplay bought by Warner Bros. I love when a guy gets help in /r/favors from a stranger to write and revise his speech to a court judge in order to reduce his sentence, and later scores a job drawing and designing at reddit hq after he gets out 7 and a half years early. I love the armies of warmhearted people in /r/suicidewatch and the like who spend their free time trying and often succeeding in saving lives. I love the incredibly talented and witty users of /r/nfl, /r/nba, /r/baseball and more -- you are literally changing the landscape of professional sports. I love "France is Bacon." I love "today you, tomorrow me." I love "risk everything." I love reddit.

Yea sure, but who was Jerrys hottes gf? Not counting that 17 year old he was dating in the 90s.

the stupid actress one

If you love Reddit so much, then why don't you go there and stay?

MY WALLET'S GONE!

they killed her off because the rest of the cast found her difficult to work with

That's one ugly bitch.

MY WALLET'S GONE!

>Are we just supposed to ignore the fact that jerry had a different dad at one point?
so did George

She was a bitch so they got rid of her
Julia Louis Dreyfus joked about it to Larry and they decided to do it

krame get ipad

This never happened stop lying

are we seriously forgetting the episode where kramer was black?

A brother who once impregnated a woman named P…whatever.

But do you know who appears in the most episodes of Seinfeld other than the main characters? Ruthie Cohen.

That was Jeff's parents or something. The guy who orders the "Fish Frenzy" at the restaurant?

No one had chemistry with her, or I guess it's better to say she had no chemistry with anyone

He was supposed to be a nigger back then. But then they dubbed the voice over with Knight's for the re-runs. They thought having the main enemy of Jerry as a nigger would be racist.

Didn't stop them from making every other black person on the show come off as angry & aggressive though. Bold move.

This is a pretty kosher interpretation. :^)

The actual story is that they found it hard to work with her because she'd just do her part and didn't really "riff" with them or some shit.

So the little gaggle of kikes (literally all the main cast) got together and thought up the "funniest" way to fire the stupid goy actress.

Don't forget that prior to the bath statement he claims he takes cold showers. They give him a whoosh.

Fuck you you ignorant piece of shit. He's right and you're WRONG. You'll always be wrong. You're wrong about this and it's plain fact. Piece of shit, you haven't even SEEN the original airing of the episode with the United Volunteers

Boy, these PRETZELS sure are making ME THIRSTY

>you on the left

So she was unfriendly to her coworkers and it didn't work out and she was fired? What's so bad?