/got/ general

tyrone lannister edition
previous thread

What will be the ultimate fate of House Tully?

GRRM is producing some African show for HBO for some black woman author

How much do you want to get she is going to write the spinoff for HBO?

Get ready for Game of Thrones: The True Kangz

WE

Official Puppet Master Rankings

>no Of the Night in sight
Pathetic

Will General Butt-Naked be in it?

See

It isn't surprising with the sad puppies shit that he has sjws up his ass that he wants to please

Everyone bitching the spinoff will be Targshit doesn't see how much worse it could be

i hope milly goes to la premiere tonight....

if you didn't read it but have this to say, you are a racist.

So once Sansa starts manipulating LF does she take control of everyone else, or does the whole thing fall into chaosh?

I think some fantasy shit based on African history and mythology could be pretty cool, if only because it's so new and exotic. Maybe minorities would shut the fuck up about representation in GoT as well.

Didn't read what?? Do you even know what I'm talking about dipshit?

Bran should be above everyone though

The show GRRM is producing her book will do that fine, we don't need the next ASOIAF show that won't have D&D running the show wasted on we wuz kangz garbage. Any piece of Westeros history would be better.

House Stark: Ned Stark---->Jon Snow+ a woman
House Baratheon: Stannis---->No leader currently
House Lannister: Tywin----->A woman
House Tyrell:Old man------>Grandma
House Martell:Doran----->Sand women
House Tully:Some tully guy---->In jail
Iron Throne: Baratheon----->Cersei
House Targaryen:Viserys----->Dany
House Greyjoy: Balon------>Euron, soon to be Yara/Reek(not a man)
Dothraki: Khal Drogo-------->A woman
Slaver's Bay: The Masters-------->a woman

Practically every house has gone from white male leadership to either no leadership or female leadership. Can white males do ANYTHING right??

being bullied by beta losers on a croatian kite fighting forum.

Bannermen to House Tully, rally!

That silly old cunt should be writing instead of fucking about with nigger shows

Reminder that this board is Sup Forums and as such this is a place to discuss the TV show, not whine about the books. Whining about books makes you a bed-wetter.

Examples of bed-wetting behaviour -

Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
Trying to cast or droning on about characters that will obviously not even appear in the show
Referring to the White Walkers as "Others"
Crying about some goofy zombie Cat Stark story being removed
Calling the Three Eyed Raven "Bloodraven" like a complete oaf
Saying "Dabid"
Not realising that saying "frogfu" is as beta as it gets
Whining about 104 year old Barristan Selmy being outnumbered and killed
Bringing up Reddit in any context
Using terms like "bookfag", "showpleb", "normies" or any cringeworthy variant

Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only. No bed-wetting.

If any of this post upsets you please do not whine like a child, kindly piss off to /lit/ and try not to weep when you get bullied.

It's almost as if men die in wartime.

she wrote about black people enslaving other black people. she can't be all that WE WUZ KANGZ.

HBO will totally make it that way tho.

So men can't survive wars whereas women can? Wow men are pretty weak it seems....

How would you rate the regions of the Seven Kingdoms in terms of best to live and be a noble in?

I'd say:
>Reach
>Vale
>Westerlands
>Crownlands
>North
>Riverlands
>Stormlands
>Dorne
>Iron Islands

Thoughts?

Most of the women have done nothing to gain their position except sit around and wait for things to be handed to them because the men actually fighting for themselves got themselves killed off

The three eyed raven is bloodraven
They called him that in a history and lore

How to bring stability to Westeros:

Family will be abolished throughout the seven kingdoms, banning last names, nobility, and inheritance.

All people with Targaryan blood are murdered, and magic is abolished from the realm.

Government is established with the maesters in charge ruling as a technocracy to ensure order is kept.

Without nobility taxes, free trade helps alleviate poverty. Those incapable of providing for themselves are sent to the wall. Murderers, rapists, and thieves are killed.

sounds like the men are dumb

Alternatively, bran wakes up from his coma and finds that it was all a dream

Sounds like the women are lazy

but smarter, alive, and in power

this argument would have more weight if most of those weren't killed by women. Most of them are, at least in part.

Ned Stark : Cersei orchestrated the 'coup' that ultimately got him killed.
Stannis : Killed by a woman.
Mace Tyrell : Killed by a woman.
Doran : killed by a woman.
Viserys : (guess not gonna count that one, but Dany kinda had a part).
Drogo : killed by a woman. (talking about Mirri, not Dany, obv.)
Slaver's bay : Killed by a woman/her dragons.

And you could keep this going too.
Joffrey : Killed by a woman.
Renly : Killed by a woman(a spell used by a woman).
Robert : Killed by plot orchestrated by a woman.
Walder Frey : killed by a girl.

It'd be already tough to believe that so many women are in power (yes, men die in war but they're not replaced by women, just by their heirs/other men). But at least 50%/75% of them were killed by women too. Hard not to see an agenda there, when (in an authentic world) probably 99% of the kills would've been done by men.

>Reach
>Dorne
>Westerlands
>Riverlands
>Stormlands
>Vale
>Crownlands
>North
>Iron Islands

King's Landing is a stinky cesspit of crime. North is freezing. Iron Islands suck for obvious reasons. Reach is wealthiest, has the based Citadel, has cute fuck boys like Ser Loras. I choose Dorne second because Doran's palace is awesome and I love the Muslim aesthetics.

>Ned Stark : Cersei orchestrated the 'coup' that ultimately got him killed.
First one is already silly
Cersei was fine with the Wall, Joffrey ordered his execution, and while he's kind of a fag he's still male

Oh and remember that Jon Snow, one of the few remaining male leaders, owes his life to a woman and to getting saved by his sister in battle.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Outside of the Water Gardens Dorne probably sucks.

And by probably I'm sure it does.

Though they do manage to make it look very pretty with the Rhoynish (Islamic) aesthetics like you say.

It's a shame Dorne isn't more relevant.

Premiere today laddies

Joffrey made the call, but the person who got the upper hand on Ned is Cersei, not Joffrey. Joffrey wasn't even aware shit was about to hit the fan.

Saying Joffrey is the one who killed Eddard is like saying the board is really the one who killed Robert.

To put it this way, it's about who "defeated" (either with arms, wits, etc.. ) the character. Cersei - with LF's help - defeated Eddard. Not Joffrey.

Cersei - with Lancel's help - defeated Robert, not the boar or Lancel.

Remove Cersei from the equation and Eddard wins his coup against Joffrey. Remove Joffrey from the equation and Eddard is sent to the wall. He still loses (just not his head).

>tfw you'll never use varys as a human toilet

Wtf....this place is so weird...reported.

Ser Ilyne killed Ned.
Brienne is a guy.
A bird boy killed Mace.
Doran is a woman.
Drogo was gonna die from an infection from some dude. Mirri saved him. Dany killed him. But Dany is infertile and thus a dude.
Slavers killed by skinny unsullied dude.
LF killed joffery
the ghost that killed renly was stannis and thus a dude
lancel killed bobby b
Arya is an ugly boy

that's wrong on so many levels.
first off, using a guy is wrong.
and then, it's better to BE the human toilet, not to use it.

using varys as a human toilet is horrible and has no place.

but being Cersei or Melisandre's human toilet, now you're talking.

SEASON 7 SPOILERS

>Saying Joffrey is the one who killed Eddard is like saying the board is really the one who killed Robert.
No, it's like saying that Payne is the one who really killed Ned
Joffrey turned his punishment for losing from exile to death, and since death is the relevant part here, that's what counts
You could also say that Cersei got outskilled by Joff by virtue of him being such a huge chucklefuck she couldn't predict his action
I actually gave the rest a shot and agree with them, but I can't give my go for the first one

SEASON 2 FILLER

see it's not who landed the blow... it's who "won".
Illyn payne isn't the one who defeated Eddard, Lancel isn't the one who defeated Robert.

If Lancel doesn't exist Robert still dies. If Cersei doesn't exist, Robert still lives, because Lancel doesn't get him drunk on strong wine.

Going with who gives the blow is stupid.
You get shit like "Eddard is the one responsible for killing Lady!"
Course he's not. It's a bit of Joffrey/Cersei/Robert - and Sansa - even if Eddard did the deed.

well, we'll agree to disagree on that one I guess, but the main point is, most or at least a LOT of them were killed by women, even if we say that Eddard wasn't.

Ned was killed by a man, Joffrey or Payne.
Stannis's death was orchestrated by Ramsay, a man.
Mace was killed by wildfire, lit by a young boy.
Doran, you got that one for sure.
Viserys killed by a man.
Drogo's death was caused by the male rider infecting him with the cut. He would have died regardless of Mirri's intervention.
Joffrey's death was orchestrated by LF.
Renly was killed by Stannis.
Robert was killed by a male boar or Lancel.

See, I can do it too. And that's not including Yoren, Roose, Tywin, Craster, Mance, Oberyn, The Mountain, Beric, Balon, Robb, Thorne, Jeor, Karstark, Syrio, Ramsay, etc.

I'm fine with that, but if you go with
>If Lancel doesn't exist Robert still dies. If Cersei doesn't exist, Robert still lives, because Lancel doesn't get him drunk on strong wine.
in then you might have to agree with me, because if some reasonable guy was king Ned would have been exiled instead of killed
But it's alright

Most importantly, is that most of these recent kills are all OC/merged plotlines. With the exception of Cersei blowing up the Sept of Baelor, pretty sure most of these kills will be done by men in the books.

Walder Frey will likely be killed by the Brotherhood. Stannis (assuming he dies) will be killed by the Bolton or some treacherous "ally". Doran... I'm not even sure Doran will ever die to be honest. I seriously doubt it'd be at the hands of a woman if he does. He's using Sneks in his plans now so I don't see why they'd turn on him. Ellaria wants peace... the only one I could see killing him is Arianne.

I would add that Ramsay is almost guaranteed to get killed by Theon/Stannis/Roose (directly - theon roose - or by their men - stannis).

what if he's poisoned by his enemies? :^)

It's not our fault you never learned to read.

Season 7 starts this sunday, right? Will be there be a leak before that?

Doubt it. Only the leaks from last year. I'm not sure if i remember reading this from deadline but I think even the media isn't getting any advanced screeners.

Thoughts on Cersei?

Wow girl, so strong! You go girl!

they didn't release screeners this year because they didn't want to risk leaks

Varys*

>people still meme about sansa saving ANYONE

Bran is the voice who told the sorcerer to chop off varyss bits so no

Pretty sure it was littlefinger who saved both Jon and sansa

Who.Are.You?

Littlefinger came like a good dog when Sansa called him. Sansa did all the important work.

Would have sex with.

Please! Have Mercy 4 Cersei

Thoughts on Tullys?

Too much shit on the eyes. Look greasy and gross.

I thought HBO was looking for another HIT series?

Why is she like the only cast member not to attend the premiere
Does she not care anymore?

Literally no.

But you keep telling yourself that sandrawhale.

>Sansa did all the important work

Ask for his help?

Bookfags are the ultimate cucks. They're like the guy who did "everything right" in life, yet still got cucked by his wife, hated by his kids, and laid of from his job.

Showfags are that guy who everyone gave up on becuase he wouldn't amount to anything, who found success and happiness in the end after years of being adrift.

>I'm going to fill you up with my warm seed, Ellie.

She didn't even ask, he practically begged to be allowed to help.

it's not confirmed. there's still hope she'll go

Is that a new pic of Lord Commander Edd finding Bran?

Also for everyone who cries about Jon being an oath breaker ( you are retarded because he knows and doesn't care) no one has brought up lately that him appointing Edd was completely unconstitutional

Perhaps the premiere gets in the way of filming the Han Solo movie.

is that her ive had enough of this shit bye Bran

>he practically begged to be allowed to help

So we both agree that Little Finger did all the work by conving Robin to let the knights of the vale o to the battle, right?

>tfw you're out of this retarded show

>dat sword
Could it be?

Friendly reminder that Thoros will get his own pov in twow!

DARK NIGGAH!

Well, i'm done.
Fuck George and fuck these 2 retards. I'm not even going to bother watching, i'll read the fucking spoilers for the episodes so i don't change my mind later.

George had years to write his shitty book and finish the series. The memes have been fun /got/.

And friendly reminder that Thoros will kill Lady Stoneheart and Ser Robert Strong once and forever!

>I've finally found some REAL men here, Bran. Goodbye.

The men of the watch are probably so pent up, they could fuck and fill Meera with cum for two weeks straight.

Little slut would still be begging for more

Robb Stark: dead because of a woman (westerling girl)

Everywhere strings
there are no strings on me

>person a: hey I'll bring you this thing if you want it
>person b: ok

>user: person b did all the hard work

So, will Daenerys be even fatter this season?

>Okay Ellie, you know the script: Meera just abandons Bran in this scene and goes to get some long-needed fulfillment from the men of the watch.
>This will be your last scene in the show remember, so put some effort into it!