twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah

cara

poooooo poo poo pooo poo poo willy bummmmms

watching exodus gods and kings on film4 lads

imagine getting murdered with a meat cleaver over a laugh cry emoji

just want him back

pfpfpfpfpfpfpfpfpfpffffffff

what are your objections to ICM's methodology?

don't really see money going that much further in any other western European country over the UK tbqh

Nigger shit cunt fuck wanker slut whore shit

Sucked a fucking nigger!!!

good post

moz is alive

unironic choon

youtube.com/watch?v=csBaUsAySSQ

Well?

>The Falklands are bleak barren rocks covered in penguin shit

Yeah, bleak rocks which happen to control egress through the Strait of Magellan and around Cape Horn. And thus all sea traffic and trade in that area. Why do you think Britain held on so desperately to Gibraltar?

mind your language please

Nigger

borefest of a film

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I don't think I fit in with my fellow countrymen to be honest. Every one is so awkward and autistic. Emotionally crippled people. I just want a happy, good, wholesome smiling yank gf and friends who aren't all cynical awful permanently sarcastic autists

its alright, moses's wife is quite peng when she was young

they can send rasheed to texas

what we drinking tonight then boys

there was a musical saved by a devaluation of the pound in the 1980s but i can't remember what it was

basically all the british critics loathed it, but the pound slipped against the dollar and yank tourists don't read fancy-pants british review magazines, so they all flocked to see it and loved it.

poo nigger

JAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAANNNNNYYYYYY

Nigger semen

Does your penis have a nickname?
What is it?

Poo's Inc. & company

STATE YOUR NAME CUZ

robinsons squash

unstated part i should probably have patronizingly included: pound slipping against the dollar = yank tourists find it cheaper to holiday in Britain.
which makes me wonder what the NZD is up to these days

nice glass of water unironically

devaluation also brought britain out of the great depression much earlier than a lot of other countries

Little nigger

AM is the best Arctic Monkeys album.

not up for debate

yeah
paul revere

nigger innit

poo bum willy
poo willy bum
bum poo willy
bum willy poo
willy poo bum
willy bum poo

pencil dick mick

One who nigs is a?

Really want to see a rocket launch
youtube.com/watch?v=3jCystkiIBs

outdated
most recent poll has a 16 point margin for another referendum

Niggerist

*not including a very large 9% don't know category

*it's still only 49% that want it to happen

Poo's inc corporation

currently nigging

Did a nigger suck

it was 10 days ago
if such a swing has happened in a space of 10 days, then some dodgy methodology is at work

>most recent poll has a 16 point margin for another referendum
>one poll
One poll is fairly useless. Everyone shat themselves when a (singular) poll recorded a Yes vote in Scotland and the result was still a fairly comfortable No.

If there is a trend of polls showing support for remaining/a second vote, then we can talk. One poll that is as of yet an outlier means fuck all

cumslug

Rita ChakraBATTYCLART

The methodology is of course dodgy. It's a Guardian/ICM poll, one that consistently got the referendum result wrong and gave remain a 3% lead on the final day

is the german netflix Dark thing good

We back to blindly trusting polls again?

coc or vajeen?

Some real spastics on tonight lads. None of the posting is even remotely funny. Uni kids off the weekend?

Welcome to nigger falls

What can we do for you?

you're right we should have a referendum instead

Why?

na i just cant be fucked
its also saturday

unless a party leader outright says they'll campaign for another referendum if they win the next election, it's pointless arguing over whether or not one is happening.
And honestly doing that could either win them or lose them votes

any hot opinions?

You lads ever read the google reviews for restaurants near you?

I don't know why I find them so funny.
I think it's because I've been to them myself it's even funnier.

hel-looks.com/

i like banksy

Don't waste your energy. It's a Guardian/ICM conducted poll and the actual data doesn't provide any new information or change as before. It's just pro-EU media backed by Brussels funded groups trying to spread propaganda

>Labour cabinet tears itself apart trying to get a loan to prop up the gold standard, which banks will only give in exchange for draconian public spending cuts that will hammer Labour's voter base
>National government is formed as a result of the split
>Invergordon Mutiny happens and the pound slips too far, forcing the government off the gold standard.
>Things improve
>When asked why Labour didn't just leave the gold standard, one of their ex-cabinet ministers replied that "They didn't tell us we could do that!"

>Labour cabinet in a panic over a balance of payments deficit and
>Multiple solutions proposed including import controls and devaluation, but the mainstream of opinion is getting an IMF loan to prop up the value of the pound if there's a speculative attack. The IMF will only give this loan in exchange for draconian public spending cuts that will hammer Labour's voter base
>Public spending cuts rile up the trade unions who lose their temper with the government leading to the winter of discontent and the disappearance of any chance of Labour being re-elected.
>Thatcher gets in and ignores the balance of payments deficit, which becomes the policy of all British governments since
>Nobody told Labour they could do that.

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Sod the EU I say *Swigs pint*

Post willy

techno interests me

You don't understand mate. This is activism and campaigning. Pro-eu activists are constantly talking about it to try and make it seem viable

Did you actually type all this garbage out? You sleuth, conniving little nigger

what problem did you have with the methodology?

1 4 3 2

Good lad

look like chromosomes interest her

>You sleuth
going to have to explain this one to me

The idea that the Irish were considered nonwhite outside of the Anglosphere isn't true at all and your only 'evidence' is some British skinheads being abusive towards you, there have been many influential Irishmen in the history of Europe like Leopoldo O'Donnell (prime minister of Spain in the 1850s) and Patrice MacMahon (President of France in the 1870s), there's no way would they have been able to become that powerful if they were seen as non-white.

Chance of significant civil unrest if Brexit is cancelled?

not really
brexiters are almost universally 90 year old coffin dodgers

100%

heh

fixed exchange rates are dumb

they shouldn't have wasted all that money on black wednesday either

Shut up you autistic nigboi

definitely

nah
nobody really cares

0%

l don't have much interest in reality

the few brexiters who aren't pensioners are fat bald men who get out of breath climbing the stairs

0%

It's a myth that's now been taken up by the left in America as well to promote their pro-immigration line

LOL hahaha

i will collapse the EU myself if you guys can't spark it. why yes, i am hat posting myself. I am beyond your simple paradigms

you live in a bubble mate
there are large swaths of the UK where entire communities and neighbourhoods voted Leave, old and young alike

any engineering man in

It's not so much the methodology but what the Guardian and Pro EU papers are presenting in headlines about this data. The information means nothing. All it says is 49% CONSIDER a second referendum. With 40% not even considering it, and 11% Don't know. The information means literally nothing

beaten an Irish so black he became president of France