Why in the everloving Hell did Marylin Monroe become an idol for fat women?

Why in the everloving Hell did Marylin Monroe become an idol for fat women?

She wasn't even overweight.

Vintage woman are better. Fat women today are jealous.

Bc fat people believe lies they tell eachother about her dimensions claiming she blew up close to 200 pounds also fat ppl have body dysmorphia

was she fat? no. Full figured? yes

>why would a fat woman idolize a thin woman?

more fat hate plox

videos memes etc

Obesity is caused by the hypothyroidism epidemic which is caused by the mass consumption of metabolism destroying vegetable oils

Fatties conflate "not anorexic" with themselves.

For years, fatties have been trying to push the idea that Marilyn was a size 16 or something but really she was a size 4.

On that note though, the girls in movies today who are supposed to be "gorgeous" are frumpy 6/10s.

Back in the 50s and 60s, every actress was literally model tier.

If there was an actress today who looked like Claudia Cardinale or Brigitte Bardot, women get absolutely triggered.

my dick

>tfw John Fitzgerald Kennedy hit this, and never lived to talk about it in a memoir

The men looked better too

n-no homo

dammit I just fapped

Probably double teamed her with Frank Sinatra too.

Late 50s / early 60s is probably the peak of the human race. Sad its all been downhill since then.

Well yeah because they actually looked like men.

Now if you don't look like you're 15, you can't get an acting job.

>Why in the everloving Hell did Marylin Monroe become an idol for fat women?
Prime example of a meme
yknow, the non-internet ones that existed before know your meme

I have hypo. I'm not a fat fuck. Watch what you eat. Don't be a lazy slob.

You won't be fat.

\
It's literally just hair wax/pomades

Derpy face though
2/10 would not bang

>Women being irrational
WEW
E _ E
WEW

This woman had double-digit abortions, no joke.

ewww

June Palmer > Marilyn Monroe

yes

lowtest

Because, just as libs cannot tell the difference between legal and illegal emigration, fatties cannot tell the difference of curvature between 0 and 8.

Apparently she was a size 6 or 8, which today is around a 2 or 4; but fat women today are stupid enough to not know the discrepency. They therefor use her as justification for getting fat. Most of them also throw in a bit of Betty Page for good measure, particularly those hideous bowl cut curled bangs.

She was height weight proportionate

Actually she is a size 16 britbong. Brotbong 16 = size 16 in '60s USA, but is size 12 current year. It's stupid women getting hung up on labels, as usual and ignoring objective reality.

Friendly reminder it's been scientifically proven fat people are inherently idiots