China has no cultu-

>China has no cultu-
>China is soul-
>China is third wo-

What's the point of all these stereotypes? Is it hidden American propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/watch?v=5cgSIH8uuV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ching chong bing bong

this

This.... isn't china

youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs

I think it's based on communism #btfo-ing a lot of their traditions.

Nice culture of killing tens of millions of their own people

>China has no cultu-
>>China is soul-
Well the cultural revolution + china's modern development has pretty much erased its culture

This.
Old China was one of the greatest civ in humanity.
1949> became a modern republic

then comm*es fucked up everything. It's pretty sad desu

>Chinese people have no cul-

um try again sweaty

Chinese culture is glorious. This is absolute proof of the superiority of Chinese culture.

if it was one of the greatest civilizations, then how did it spawn a bunch of commies?

a bunch of peasants taking control of a stillborn democracy

When are you ching chongs going to war against India? Getting impatient now. I want to see live nukes in 4K quality.

The Communist Party of China actually fixed everything. Before the Chinese culture got stagnant and degenerate.

Then it became stagnant and degenerated itself, after Mao died

I see this a lot but they really maintain lots of traditional culture still, do you have any examples of what they "destroyed"?

Chinese shill bots don't exi-

when you see them trying so hard to ger customers to eat their shit food it makes me laugh and theyre acting like roaches, going any lenght to scam their customers. Chinese cant cook meat for shit, they just fry that shit up from recycled sewage waste.

And the pictures you keep posting here arent like that in real life at all

free Tibet

Chinese food is disgusting... I always get the runs after eating Chinese "food".

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

youtube.com/watch?v=5cgSIH8uuV8

I doubt they're bots, most likely they're just delusional chinkboos (not so different from delusional weeaboos) who live in a dream world completely detached from reality.

If not, then at worst it's probably just some chink diaspora shilling for the CCP for free because they're brainwashed as fuck into worshipping the CCP.