Recommend some good modern horror. pls no 10 Cloverfield lane or The Witch, those were boring

recommend some good modern horror. pls no 10 Cloverfield lane or The Witch, those were boring.

10 Cloverfield Lane

perhaps, i could recommend some hard terror flicks?

The witch

ebin

im watching the strain now, still at the first episode but enjoying it and its pretty good for them late night horror sessions i think.

OH DEAR GOD STOP
STOP FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY
DO NOT WATCH PAST THE FIRST EPISODE
REPEAT
DO NOT WATCH PAST THE FIRST EPISODE

Green room is a modern classic

Why ? i'm liking it, i know it's a bit cheesy but isn't that how it should be.

It follows

pls no bully

But user, that movie is shit

heed this warning
outside of some good flashbacks,there is one great episode
the rest is pure shit
so bad

Wow, you stupid fucking faggot, don't you know that you're right. It Follows was an excellent film

split

Spooky

Really good movie

sausage party

They Look Like People

Lol

I've heard EXTREMELY mixed things about The Void, so you might wanna look at that

My wheelhouse is more horror comedy, so if you're interested in some laughs with your violence and terror I recommend Deathgasm, John Dies At The End, and Tucker And Dale vs. Evil.

Probably basic bitch choices but I like 'em

:)

I was watching cold prey norwegian movie the other day it's a slasher but not bad at all. Second one was decent aswel.

Two white guys get cucked: part two Asians become the bull. Directed by Mel Gibson and Joel silverdude

None of these.
"Atmospheric horror´´ is garbage

What he said.

Atmospheric horror is such a made up thng. These are just glorified dramas with thriller elements.

Like 90% of the movies on this list are boring overrated garbage.

Also thank god finally someone that hates Stuckman. Usually whenever I say he sucks I get few (You)'s telling me "Oh but his reviews are good and on point and bla bla bla"

I know this is bait, but that's literally just a list of critically acclaimed horror films. What does that leave? Does the person who made it even like horror?

I liked The Void, only saw it once and wasn't 100% focused the whole time but I liked it. Stop watching about 2 minutes early if you want to avoid an unnecessary cgi ending.

Other recent obscure horror films I've liked:
The Tunnel
Absentia
Backwoods
The Canal
The Shrine (terrible acting but amazing ending sequence)

I'll post back if I think of more

I've honestly never understood what's horror about a movie like Rosemary's Baby and shit like that. It's more of a mystery than a horror film, same goes for a lot of films on that list. Just because a film has some dark shit in it or has to do with the devil doesn't make it horror

My Best Friend's Wedding

watch this, legit scary

The Thing is "atmospheric horror" it's just a great fucking horror movie. Life's more fun if you're not compelled to be a contrarian about everything. Sometimes things are good and deserve the praise they get.

meant isn't

What do people think about the conjuring? Shit gave me chills