Can this movie cross a billion?

Can this movie cross a billion?

Let's say hypothetically this movie does really well with critics and get a solid 85% on RT and 4/5 meta critic. With all the hype surrounding it and looking at a 140 million opening weekend and was tracking at 19% last week I think it's a small possibility.

Now all this with positive word of mouth and all these classic soundtracks are sure to bring new people in. Especially all these songs like skrillex and Rick Ross's purple Lamborghini song and 21 pilots: Heathen flowed by sucker for pain by Lil Wayne and wiz Khalifa, all these are sure to bring in new people who were just fans of the band, group etc and now might see the movie cause of the song tie in.

Not to mention we have Batman, Joker and Harley Quinn which are sure to bring in 13 year olds so they can jerk it in the theater.

Then we have big movie star names like Will Smith, Jared Leto and Margot Robbie.

This movie will please normies, casuals or anyone affiliated with Hot Topic.

Its a longshot but it's possible

>85% on RT
not happening

>we want the gotg money

Stop judging the merit of a movie based on profits. Judge it by your enjoyment or lack thereof.

Nope. Probably lucky to cross 250M.

WB has routinely painted themselves as the bitter Store-Brand cola, except paradoxically costing just as much as the competitor, so everybody just keeps reaching for the smooth, crisp, refreshing taste of Marvelpsi.

>Black actor with white woman cucking a white man
There isn't a number that exist how high RT would praise that shit.

>Gotg invented trailers & bad guy ensemble casts y'know!
Said the Mouseketeer

They can't, they come from Sup Forums and Sup Forums.
They just can't.

900 at best, but JL will cross the line. DCEU for the win!

The fuck are you even talking about, fag? Fuck off back to your containment board

Did GotG? That is the high water mark for this type of movie.

Is already out in my third world shit country and no one seems to care a Fuck

>he doesn't know he's already In the containment board
Kek

I see it getting into the 600's, it won't disappoint but it won't wow. They need this to be their Iron Man. I think they'll fall a little short, but it will be the stable staging to the expanded universe that the clusterfuck known as BvS was supposed to be.

Source: My know-it-all movie buff snobby friend that un-ironically uses the term "Oscar bait" said that he is interested in the mise en scene.

Honestly, I was morbidly curious about seeing this up until the last trailer. I've now seen so many action setpieces and jokes that I'm just going to be waiting for things to unfold and characters to die once their one unique thing is done. In a movie where the tension should be the they're bad guys who are expendable and can die at any time, it's the kiss of death to any tension.

JL will not cross a billion. Stop being delusional.

If BvS can't break a billion, this won't either.

this desu senpai

I think it'll do good regardless of its quality. If it is really good, then it could make as much as the less popular MCU movies.

Justice League will make a billion. Y'know, unless it's another trainwreck that keeps people from watching it.

Harleyfags are a menace on every board, I see.

Katana > Harley Quinn