Why is he so likeable?

Why is he so likeable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdDpFyZs9X8
youtube.com/watch?v=cZ432Cuar0o
youtube.com/watch?v=xOf34sySV0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No pretension or phoniness, earnest, endearing, down for whatever kinda bro. See also: Pontius. Do not see also: Bam Margera

low key JUST

he wasn't mean spirited

He never made anyone do something he wouldn't do himself first. Also his dick is destroyed so he can't help but seem a bit subdued.

>good sense of humour
>pranks others without being a cunt like Bam
>utterly insane considering he's the most famous Jackass and has more to lose
>does the best stunts

also would fuck

his dick doesn't work, so he's just a normal guy

>Also his dick is destroyed
wut?

He was cast to play that role so they never filmed him being a crybaby. If you watch the early TV show you can see all of them are cry babys they just edit it to fit what they were suppose to be as the show got popular and then the movies they made him the "cool leader"

It's better now.

Broke it during a stunt. Uses a catheter twice a day to pee.

>I knew it was going to end up about my penis,” Johnny Knoxville grins in faux incredulity as we sit alone inside a Harley-Davidson showroom on a hot summer day surrounded by dozens of chromed-out Easy Riders, the ultimate symbols of 1970s-era American muscle and machismo.

>“I have a big scar running here to here,” he says, innocuously pointing an index finger between his legs and up to his crotch to where he famously tore his urethra in 2007 while paying tribute to stunt god Evel Knievel. “You know, I never even thought to look at the scar until six weeks ago. I found a stand-up mirror, got out of the shower, and checked out the scar,” he paused. “And that is a terrible angle to look at yourself in.”

>The MTV madman, who made his name by subjecting his lanky frame to all manner of peril, ridicule, and blunt force trauma alongside his daredevil brethren of Jackass, has been fielding concerned inquiries about his junk ever since the infamous 2007 bike stunt that went horribly, horribly wrong.

>At least now, as the producer of the revealing documentary Being Evel and one of its most expert talking heads—when it comes to putting one’s body in harm’s way for the sake of entertainment—Knoxville has a better reason to wax nostalgic over ambitious leaps and penis scars.

>In the film, Knoxville revisits the most fateful crotch-shot in Jackass history, which went down when Knoxville took a spill while attempting to backflip a motorcycle for an MTV special dedicated to Knievel. The bike came straight down on Knoxville’s johnson, and as his film crew and pals stood by, the handlebars snapped off on impact. He survived; so did his penis, fortunately. And the life-changing moment was captured, of course, on camera.

>“It’s just like a dog’s chew-toy down there,” he told Vanity Fair with descriptive flair, years after the incident that sent him to surgery and left him using a catheter twice a day. “It looks like a sock that’s lost its elasticity.”

He's constantly in pain and playing it up, his exasperated reactions are a cornerstone of the series, you're really off base.

>I felt like I'm pissing my pants but it's blood, I'm kinda afraid to look
Knoxville usually shakes off any kind of injury but you could see he was pretty scared there.

fucking hell, poor guy. I feel really bad for him.

Would you trade a working cock for his fame and money? It's a tough question imo.

No. I'm happy with my life and dick.

Yes and they edit it to be like that and he plays it up... You do realize they all act to fit the characters right?

>Knoxville the ring leader
>Bam second in command but because MTV saw how profitable his parents were made him be a mamas boy
>Dunn was bams friend but the guy everyone wanted to be friends with
>Steve-o and pontinus were the wildboyz
>Preston and wee man Big and Small
>Dave and Erhen Who and Why

They then edit the thing like a reality show to make the viewer thing what they want of the character.

doesn't he have like permanent dick damage from all the times he got hit in the dick

Pontius looks stoned here

youtube.com/watch?v=qdDpFyZs9X8

How do you function in the real world?

He's always stoned.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZ432Cuar0o
Honestly, I think the whole crew is stoned out of their minds when they're filming.

No when he was doing a tribute to evil kenevil with the nitro circus he went to do a flip on a moto bike and only did half a flip and had the bike land on his dick

youtube.com/watch?v=xOf34sySV0U

There's the video of it

No.

obviously, why would they do the stunts sober

no_

Stop lying Knoxville

I'll never be ten again in '01 watching Jackass with my friends. Comfier times.

I'm going to regret watching this.

He's clearly far more intelligent than all his friends yet chose to not just continue hanging with them, but give them an opportunity for success.

Looks amazing for his age, is set for life and just made a hit film with Jackie Chan.

Really makes you think.

he literally had 2 kids after the accident. he said after 3 years it recovered like 90%

*fake obnoxious fake laughing*

shiet they got old lol

you're right

also i genuinely kind of enjoyed the last stand, thought it deserved a bit more of a buzz

on top of that he seems honestly humble and nice

im just talking about his face though

it just seems like his looks took a bit of a hit closing in on 50.

Completely fucking wrong. You must have autism if this is how interpreted their social interactions.

Also, I hardly even remember the movies but I watch the show almost every night to fall asleep and I can confirm that Johnny was always "the cool leader"