Proof that Dipper wanted to win the Pacificabowl?

Proof that Dipper wanted to win the Pacificabowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bZFZXuCD
pastebin.com/yJSk7Ex1
datbaggedmilk.tumblr.com/post/141322642437/im-trying-to-find-some-pacifica-pictures-you-had
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both Candy and Wendy literally said they are not interested on-screen. Foregoing Pinecest, Pacifica was the only possible choice. Presumably somewhere in season 3 which Zack the hack flushed down the toilet.

What exactly were her parents doing to make her awful? Act like an upper class girl?
She is still kind of bitchy even after vowing to change her ways.
Alex "The Micro Machine" Hirsch is way too inconsistent and thinks his poor writing was a clever way to troll the shippers bothering him online. If S3 happened, he may have very well sank it out of spite.

it seemed like it would be the thing but then hirsch took his ball and went home

Did...Dipper draw a portrait?

He also drew one of Wendy in an entry about the events of Into The Bunker.

>Zack the hack
What did he do?

Had a name that rhymes with hack. Same goes for the Paranatural guy. Truth is, no one actually thinks their works are bad, but the nickname was just too good so we all agreed to shit on them so we could use it.

>What exactly were her parents doing to make her awful?

Aside from the povlovian bullshit that fucked her up mentally?

>She is still kind of bitchy even after vowing to change her ways.

She wasn't going to change immediately user, she didn't get nearly enough development for it. But her bitchiness was toned down considerably after that.

Misha will love this.

>mfw I read that page with dipper's voice
>mfw they know pacifica needed to win the dipbowl too

They gave her alot of preassure to win all the time. They encourage her being mean to Mabel.

Do you have more pages?

...Why does a twelve year old girl smell like champagne?

Here's the Wendy portrait

He's Jewish. Theres your answer

bump

more important question. Why and how he can recognize the smell of champagne?

He's Stanley "not-into-legal-practices-and-royalties" Pines' blood. By now, I'm surprised if didn't taste at least some beer meanwhile in the shack.

By the way, any comment about why Dipper find his real name embarrassing?.

Wasn't his name ____Dirk?

What came of the search for the Bill statue?

you dont have to drink it to know it's smell, havent you ever smelled it during new years eve as a kid?

I ship them only as friends. I would totally love to see pic related happen.

Journal 3 gives it as [spoilers] Mason

I thought Alex "Mystery Hack" Hirsch said it was Abel.

Bullshit.

He planned three season for Gravity Falls, got tired of it mid season 2, so he ended everything in half a season producing one of the sharpest drops of quality in writing in a show in recent years and a shitty ending.

>kek at Pacifica the underage drunk/alcoholic

Pretty happy with the Padippica nod. Honestly I can enjoy all of the "ships" in fan art and fan fiction and such, but that's the only one I actually kind of wanted to have happen on the show. But I'm satisfied with that little tidbit.

I can see her trying to play match-maker with them and having it end up being embarrassing for Dipper and Pacifica.

>Pacifica trying to argue that wine coolers are BARELY alcohol.
>Belches.
>Immediately slurs that that does not refute her argument.

>Immediately slurs that that does not argue her refutement.

so is there a pdf or scans of the journal yet

How is he Abel to live with that?

Big Titted Pacifica is a miracle of the universe.

pastebin.com/bZFZXuCD

Damn straight.

Need more

Art or the fic? Because the writefag on /aco/ might continue it if there's enough interest.

Either works for me, personally.

Both, although we definitely need more writing

>drunk, belching Pacifica.

Wendy isn't interested until Dipper looks closer to her age. So wait until he's 18

pastebin.com/yJSk7Ex1

A story from awhile back I saved. The original pastebin for it expired.

Still a shitty ship

Ruined by the inflation/weight gain shit.

Well, it was written for a mutual-gaining thread. My fault for not mentioning that earlier.

aaaand an otherwise fine thread is ruined by cancer.

It's one easily hidden post.

I wrote it. I could make a version that's just drinking.

Didn't think a lot of people on Sup Forums had a drunk kink.

Yes please

I guess Wendy's page contains a lot of spaghetti-spilling

>wine coolers
>being for anyone other than trailer trash
She'd probably drink limoncello or sweet dessert wines wine coolers are supposed to replicate.

Not really.

>Wow. The last few days have been more stressful than the rest of the summer put together. First we went up against a horde of zombies, and now we've faced and defeated the Shapeshifter. It almost feels like the journal itself is fighting us since I took my vow to find the Author, like it doesn't want its secrets revealed....
>Well that sounds super paranoid and maybe even a little insane. I'm going to bed.
>Ugh. It's 3 AM and I've barely slept. Soos was right - every time I fall asleep I start having nightmares about the Shapeshifter. But it's worse when I'm awake 'cause I just start thinking about Wendy and how I confessed my feelings. I wish I could shapeshift into someone else right now. Someone having a normal summer vacation without an impossible crush on an impossible girl.

is there a page about Darlene?

Nope. By that point, Ford is writing the entries again.

If it's not ready in time for this thread, just look for it next time Pacificas alcoholism is brought up.

Please, he'd probably get a massive growth spurt in 2 years tops.

He's based off Alex.

Forever a manlet.

is that all about Wendy?

datbaggedmilk.tumblr.com/post/141322642437/im-trying-to-find-some-pacifica-pictures-you-had

I'm convinced more than ever that this is an elaborate hoax by Hirsch to hype up season 3. Maybe he wants more Disney Dollars, or he's just fucking with us, but I can't believe the show is over.

>ITT: still whining muh ship didn't sail

It's better than the incest shipping.