Asian movies

Why are they obsessed with cigarettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_testing
youtube.com/watch?v=rMqHTbXm3rs
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/07/28/national/science-health/smoking-rate-japanese-men-falls-30-first-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they smoke a lot

because literally everyone in Asia smokes

why?

smoking is actually alright for you in moderation - like anything

it actually varies from person to person who cigs give cancer to

japan has the highest smoking rate yet low rates of lung cancer

Socioeconomics

Cigarettes rule loser

it keeps away all the dolphin meat radiation

80% of lung cancers are directly correlated to smoking you absolute retard

There are more smokers in China (400+ million) than there are people living in the United States.

In the US/West, they realized how influential movies can be on kids and teens. So a bunch of studios decided to be conscience of this, for example there's no smoking whatsoever allowed in any Disney production.

I guess that never happened in these Asian countries.

You know who didn't smoke? Hitler.

it's actually a lie

most of the cancer in the USA is caused by nuclear testing

the population of greece

about 30% of the whole population smokes yet there is almost not the high rate of cancer in america and canada

tobbaco got mostly scapegoated if you actually care enough to look and do some research

>most of the cancer in the USA is caused by nuclear testing

You're gonna need a source on a claim like that bucko. If that were the case then lung cancer would be highly concentrated in the southwest. And wouldn't Japan have had a spike in lung cancer post-WWII?

it all adds up

It's not as heavily regulated as it is in North America so it's marketed up to their eyeballs.

Also cheaper over there, like a lot of other things. ie. soda and beer are cheaper than drinking water

Yh it's like the asian actors are always chainsmoking in movies yet they never show the brand

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_testing
>These tests include 904 at the Nevada Test Site, 106 at the Pacific Proving Grounds and other locations in the Pacific, 3 in the South Atlantic Ocean, and 17 other tests taking place in Amchitka Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, New Mexico and Nevada

do you think you can explode nuclear weapons this close to home without ill effects?

the falloff from the bombs would cover the whole united states in a matter of weeks

because nothing is more tragic than chow yun fat going from a badass gangster that lights his cigs with counterfeit 100 dollar bills to a crippled janitor

wrong friendo

nukes arent what you think they are

youtube.com/watch?v=rMqHTbXm3rs

but keep sucking that kike dick

Then why don't the japos get cancer? They smoke like chimneys.

kino

Japan had a spike in leukemia after the nukes.

Hitler was a shit artist and was never aesthetic

i know in korea's case they pretty much promoted drinking and smoking cigs so that people would be less tempted to do drugs. 5 years ago, bottles of soju were a dollar and a pack of smokes were $2.50. i think smokes are around 5 bucks now but still you get my point

Where do you stats come from? And are japanese cigarettes as toxic as in the west? It all depends what you put inside.

I think asian cigs taste better

smoking is alpha.
chinks don't like girly faggots that are vegan and drink soy lattes all day while they vape.

How else are we suppose to know who the bad ass tough guy is?

>1 hour and 30 minutes

all your video do was prove my point lol

this guy talks about shipping nuclear waste all over USA in trains

in their movies the filter almost always looks white, not that disgusting brown color

what brand is it in the korean flicks?

This. If you don't believe me, look up your cancer risk after like 5 "pack years" or so of smoking. If you keep it to like a pack a week, your cancer risk is barely elevated past that of a non smoker. You might be a little phlegmatic like me, but that goes away after a few weeks of abstaining (which I do)

I've smoked socially for a decade without getting addicted.

they are everywhere

Just observational. All bars and most restaurants out here people smoke in. Every japanese person older than 30 that i've met so far smokes

it's nature reaching towards equilibrium due to the overpopulation of asian countries

I can't speak for Korea but I live in Japan

We can still smoke in bars and restaurants here. Lots of choices. From 0.1mg to stronger. Lots of flavours, menthol, cherry, strawberry on top of lots of regular types of tobacco

It also works on around 5 dollers for 20 which compared to the UK is cheap.

I'm feeling such a lovely warmth.

You must one of those sheeples who accept to be vaccinated.
Enjoy you autism!

Smoking looks cool and is a mild stimulant.

Too dumb to not smoke. Wait till vaping hits over there

I saw this movie cuz a friend recommended it to me. I thought it was fucking stupid, everything felt so contrived I hated the romance.

What do you see in this movie?

because they didn't had the yuppie health phase

weak bait, there is no connection between your claim and your "source". bo back to

>What do you see in this movie?
Visual beauty

fuck your observations
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/07/28/national/science-health/smoking-rate-japanese-men-falls-30-first-time/

This and Chungking Express are the best movies that Wong Kar Wai has ever made, it's too bad he will never make a movie like that again.

Reminder that "smoking is cool" was literally pushed by jews. For real for once.

Or it was just seen as "cool" before any agenda was pushed

Even kids think they look cool with things in their mouth like a lollipop, whistle pops, icepop stick, toothpick, straw and when they see adults with cigarettes

How would you know unless you totally stopped?

>that scene where the mute guy watches the home videos of his dad after he died
Choked up a little bit, senpai.

Is there a torrent for this thats any better than the youtube version?