*I came to your country.*

>*I came to your country.*
What will people of your country do to me?

we'll lynch you for coming from a nazi country that hates gays and muslims.

This

i dislike this photo pls delet

Banter about hockey then play.

probably nothing these days OP
but if you were a qt Russian female they would dance for you

not muslims you faggot
Russia has millions of ethnic Muslims

Why are Poles so subhuman?
They're like legitimately lower class humans.
Czechs are cool.
Balts are OK.
Poles are fucking scum.
How come?

get hanged or beaten to death if you're a wh*Te sl*Vic sissy
east russian MONGOLIAN BULLS are very welcome

>Russia has millions of ethnic Muslims
>ethnic Muslims
what

>east russian MONGOLIAN BULLS are very welcome
Well, I'm from Eastern Siberia.

ask you a lot of questions

Ethnicities which are majority Muslim, i’d imagine he meantz

Charge show 5 times for everything you buy, just because you look as a foreigner

people actually born in and belonging to Russia before globalization wrecked everything

this also includes non Tatar non Chechen western Russian people “some”of whom have recently cnverted to Islam in the last 60-70 years

drink, sauna and wrestle
then shake your hand and tell you have fun wherever you go

Ask you to come fix my dishwasher.

Offer you a bottle of vodka for payment for your daughter

They're still butthurt about '39

>this also includes non Tatar non Chechen western Russian people “some”of whom have recently cnverted to Islam in the last 60-70 years

But those are traitors and should be deported to nearest Muslim country ASAP.

germboi ass on FIRE haha lmao

Rape you because white skin is like gold here, if i see a white person irl i would fuck the shit out of them.

When you drive fags out? I mean muslims dont like gays

Dude, you are so retarded if you identify homophobia and islamophobia with nazism, actually Russians are one of the most anti-nazi people on earth

Actually nothing if you are cool. Just don't be a bully, don't talk about how awesome Russia is and how big shithol Poland is. Every foreigner who is swagging, exalting, who is aggressive and drunk, can lost his teeth and wallet, especially if bullying somebody's women (if you do it, you instantly get 100% chance for critical hit)

Invest in white goats, Ahmed

I really like this photo

Better prepare Berlin for revenge

But Berlin is 90% shit skin.

Maybe, but still capital of your shitty government. I am neutral to white, native, intelectually normal Germans, but your government and a lot of retards in Germany simply deserve their destination (which is living in corrupted and censored shithole with 15.000.000 goatfukers, old SS-mans, atheistic youths and a lot of non-kebab immigrants)

yes, and ze gemans are tip-top, rite?

Hans, I think the real subhumans were your SS family who murdered our pregnant women 1939 - 1945. We still remember it and this time we are prepared

>Berlin is 90% shit skin.
edit:
Of which at least 5% are Pollacks including the Chancellor bitch

>your shitty government
No it's not mine. It's 56% mutt controlled. They control it since WW1

>which is living in corrupted and censored shithole with 15.000.000 goatfukers, old SS-mans, atheistic youths and a lot of non-kebab immigrants)
Oh, you want to talk with me about SS nazi members, Amerimutts and your stinky Vatican? I do know da wae.

that sounds kinky