Damn, Canada, now that's tolerant and progressive

Damn, Canada, now that's tolerant and progressive.

Shut up nazi it's 2018

i unironically support this
let's turn all the niggers into women then rape them

In a hundred years those will worth good money like the original propaganda posters from the early USSR

Jesus just end it already. Burn it, start over.

>change your "gender"
>put zero effort into your appearance

start with me please

>tfw no french bf who force feminizes me

daily reminder that you have to choices
>fascism
>a world in which OP's pic is the global narrative and rule

>supports ideology that killed his ancestors
Cuck.

CANADA
YES [OUI]

What gets me the most about this image is, near as I can tell, it was paid for by the Toronto city government, meaning the citizens of Toronto funded this shit via their tax dollars.

It's one thing if some dumb attention-seeking group put this up, but the fact it's funded by no-doubt mostly unaware taxpayers makes it so much more egregious.

>muh tax dollars

It's not YOUR fucking money anymore, how dense you Americans can be. Once the state takes it, it's THEIRS to spend the way they want them.
Go read Atlas Shrugged again or something

>public institutions have no responsibility towards the people that put them in their place when it comes to managing public funds
You don't have to be a lolbertarian to question how public money is spent

Is this how EU countries actually think? What a slave mentality.

Politicians are expected to be good stewards of the peoples' money. Saying "it's the government's money, it's not your money" would be political suicide in an election.

perhaps. but everyone wants to see the public's money spent according to their own opinions and taste.
nobody is ever going to be satisfied.

>Is this how EU countries actually think? What a slave mentality.
You live in a literal police state. Going to the grocery store carries the risk of being fucking shot. ayy lmao.
>Politicians are expected to be good stewards of the peoples' money
Indeed. But what are you trying to hold them accountable for, without them stealing it, or committing crimes? Muh fweelings?

>but everyone wants to see the public's money spent according to their own opinions and taste.
>nobody is ever going to be satisfied
Of course, but that's still completely different from "it's the city's money, if you don't agree with the way it is spent you're an ancap memester", you know.

How does that boot taste, shit dick

don't get too excited, this is fake as fuck
the girl on the last pic is Stefani Joosten from Metal Gear Solid V

Why not just make the same ad, but with an actually hot woman instead of a clearly man looking disgusting tranny?

It's an ad, nobody can check if the hot woman actually has a penis.

But this is real.

Well to be honest this only started to get posted because police were slow to act on a now caught serial killer of gay and trans people.

Everything up to Joost is real

>Going to the grocery store carries the risk of being fucking shot
what? no it doesn't

To be fair, most yanks on Sup Forums are braindead ancaps.

haha

why should you look fit the sterotype and gender norms?
why can't you look like a man and dress like man and still be woman. isn't gender in your head, not your appearance?

this is terrifying

>Toronto

oh wow who would’ve guessed ?

black girls(male) are for white cock

The funny thing is that black people are far more homophobic than white people