The Georgia Guide Stones predict massive depopulation plan on August 14th

beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2016/08/planned-world-depopulation-event-on-august-14-2016-georgia-guidestones-judgement-against-mankind-2544756.html

Some say this is part of the new world order plan. Some also say a massive natural disaster will happen on the 14th which will send the world on a destructive and dangerous path.
Oh and just so you know... Yellowstone volcano has been very "active" lately...
express.co.uk/news/science/662369/yellowstone-volcano-erupt-video-supervolcano

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuHqtnED9Yo
youtu.be/1tqxzWdKKu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shameless bump

I have known this was coming for years manyoutube.com/watch?v=GuHqtnED9Yo

youtube.com/watch?v=GuHqtnED9Yo

cool, can't wait

blah blah blah the volcano explodes get yr bugout bags

"This is really important and accurate."
"How do you know?"
"Well, it's carved on a rock somewhere."

>inb4 nothing fucking happens

BS you're Aum ha

do you realize how many depopulation threads have ever been on here? theres depopulation schemes that are heard of every year but never happen. saged

k.. is it bad I kind of want this..?

Nope, I want this too (but not badly). Makes my life have a worth.

Is that date even anywhere on or near the stones? Or is it just plucked out of a hat because its some Jewish holiday?

>beforeitsnews
Dropped.

logically explain to me how someone can predict to the exact day when a volcano will erupt, or if you think it will be a manmade eruption logically explain why it is advertised on a shitty stonehenge ripoff

Why do people always think this stuff will happen in america. China and India are within close proximity and have 2.5 billion people while america only has 350 million.

Nice Assassin's Creed memes.

Daily reminder the Georgia Guidestones are 100% right

because people in the past could predict everything

>im telling you guys were all gonna die in 2000, and in 2010! and in 2016! and in 2020!

Humans are in there element in combat and strife

>wristwatch TV
They did predict the Apple Watch

I'm not sure if you guys realise, but you're also going to be included in the depopulation cleanse as well..

>all those previous events on the 14th
>August 14th will be 777th day since isis was official
>all these threats and security problems at the olympics

Could this be a 9/11 type event that people caught onto?
>i kinda hope so

I bet isis hits targets in the west/olympics and everyone gets pissed then NATO can have support to justify another middle east field trip to get things rolling for WWIII

>solar heated houses
perfect!

why are people obsessed with these things

its pretty clear some aging hippie put them up

Pretty much, that's why living in a bunker is good

International space station, solar panels everywhere. There are cool Sports. iWatch. You being ironic nigga?

good joke friend

I hope so. Fuck this gay earth

>discordian
>illuminati

discordians are against the illuminati

So something is going to happen

because something was written

on a stupid age old hippy stone?

I take it you've never seen Deliverance?

also Ted Turner

i remember we had this shit here alot back then

and just so you remember...

our politicians are all on vacation...

if only there was a depopulation plan, it would be funny if the elites wanted to kill all the whites and then they would be left with niggers. hahaha i hope they try it.

they'll have to escape to space or live in caves. there will be nothing left except empty palms and hungry nigger babies.

I wouldn't put it past ze elites to orchestrate events that cause global repercussions for whatever their nefarious reasons are

with the banjo gollum? bretty nice movie
even though the mandatory "le britbongs are so much more cultured than silly ameriturds" feel was a bit over the top

How exactly can anyone "depopulate" 7+ billion people without completely destroying the global ecosystem in the process?

Super Zika, muh nigga

youtu.be/1tqxzWdKKu8

don't you sometimes build shit in Age of Empires that go in the very wrong direction and then at the peak of everything you just destroy everything, so you can start anew?

YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST COPPER

whats your point?

protip: Zika doesn't effect jews

Carried by mosquitoes and possibly transmitted by sexual intercourse. I think we're safe.

protip: It's affect.

It will involve Indians and Chinese.

They have been breeding at un sustainable levels.

>some say
>some also say

Literally nothing will happen

If something does happen, it will probably be related to pic related

Start crunching numbers

Georgia is an inbred shithole,and those rocks are poop.

>the pic

Hall of cost level retardedness.

>Implying it's wrong

Found the hooked nosed grabbler.

yeah probably some weird jeovahs witness cult
but then again its laced with freemasons
Freemasons are still big in the run esp in france and britbongistan

Don't you have a tree to tap leaf?

/thread...

i think we should ban leafs for good, and for their own good

The elites have been investing heavily in private compounds, security, water sources, protected estates in the Third World and on islands, etc.. They see the minorities as controllable and the white capacity for organization as the "real threat." They will not be anywhere near the cities which the blacks will burn down.

They'll watch the world burn comfily installed in their underground bases, like the one under the Denver airport.

you know that one location there where the 3rd Indiana Jones was made
they are making Hotels in these big rocks its crazy only for super-rich

Fuck you. Rocks are wise and know... stuff.

The believe in depopulation but not because it's a new world order thing, but mainly because there might be a critical shortage in food supply or some type of resource

I also believe that governments are trying to start a war too, like the possible race war in America and the civil/race war in Europe

>I ignore historically relevant events if I don't like what they signify

k

>"I'll just go ahead and schedule this gigantic global cataclysm for the 14th
lol

Not all of us let our governments disarm us Bruce

>Haulocost
lol

>The Nazi party sought to exterminate the Jewish Nation during World War
But the Holocaust literally did not happen...

Actually, WE predict massive depopulation plan on August 14th.

The numbers could mean anything, really. Try adding them up for interesting results.

www.gematrix.org

The Third Temple will be wheeled out

Why is it always developed countries and not the literal shit holes like India, China, and Pakistan?

Because whenever those stones were cut, they knew about the whole north american land, right?

Oh look the juden caught some feelings.

You fucking kike whores need nothing more than a noose.

Is that Jeff Foxworthy?

If you are in America or Europe and you are not poor af, you are safe for now, even a NWO needs better slaves than the indians, africans and chinese. Use this to protect your family and yourselves, the real attack will come much later, they first need an atmosphere of fear and despair if they want to fully controll the developed world, this catastrophe will be a catalyst but not the main medium to achieve that goal

We can start by stopping food aid to africa and stop taking refugees. Sooner or later there would be some natural balance of people in africa.

That's my birthday

this sounds like a lot of bullshit. nothing happened in 2012, nothing will happen now.

Absolutely nothing is going to happen.

spoop'ed

This is true and partly responsible for the rise of neets, emasculated men, and degeneracy. Men are bored we need a real challenge.