Hey Sup Forums, here's your chance to prove to all of us how much of a fucking nostalgiafag you are

Hey Sup Forums, here's your chance to prove to all of us how much of a fucking nostalgiafag you are.

thenickbox.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glT2TBwZMuc
youtu.be/eVM1nUmDHHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>$49.99
lol

>$100 value

oh joy, I can't wait to disappoint mom and dad further more

So what does it actually come with?
The only good version of these was the Bungie Swag Bag.

When you open it up slime falls from the ceiling above you

MORE LIKE DICK COCKS

Tempted to get that first one since it's theme is 90s, when Nick was actually good, and these sub boxes usually only put effort into the first box or two to get everyone interested.

This is way too stupid to be this hilarious

I could buy the complete series of Hey Arnold!, Rocko's Modern Life and Doug for around the same price from my local Wal-Mart

A box most likely containing a shirt I'll never wear, some pins I'll never wear, a shitty "collectible statue" (i.e. a funko pop or something), and a bunch of junk you might get if you walked around Comic-Con for an hour that you'd probably end up throwing away as soon as you got home (i.e. rubber change purses, stickers, a small poster...etc). All for only $50 +S/H.
I have to admit, it's a great way to make money off of a bunch of merchandise that they'd otherwise never be able to sell to anyone except the most gullible of morons.

After watching a videos on YouTube about these type of boxes I've come to the conclusion that all these boxes are literally filled with garbage.

Let me guess what's inside it:
>A shirt
>Some stickers
>A car freshener
>A bobblehead
>Another toy either plushie, small figure, or another bobblehead
>A small poster

All for the grand price of $49. No thanks. I'd rather use that money to buy something cool that I know I'll like instead of random junk.

Here's what came in the box they sold at SDCC.

Getting sick of this shit

>Reptar
Most of the box is shit, but that's kind of neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=glT2TBwZMuc

A bunch of junk if you ask me. I mean, minus the Ren and Stimpy mug and maybe those greeting cards of the Angry Beavers.

Is anyone here willing to wear the Chuckie shirt in public?

Would honestly rather buy a subscription box for classic Cartoon Network or Adult Swim shit.
Ideally the [as] box would come with shit like Mezco Carl Brutananadilewski.

Yeah, that box is probably loaded with a bunch of good shit for promotion, and even then, it still kind of shitty.

>Those fucking cheapo stuffies
>Iron on Patches
>God awful shirt
>Big ugly mug that you'd never want to put your mouth on

Rocko's dog and Angelica's doll are kinda cool. Not 50 bucks cool, but kinda. Rest I couldn't care less for. Except maybe the AHHHH! Real Monsters patch.

>Oh joy! Your Nick box has arrived, now you can put on your favorite record and dance until your heart stops.Click here.

The song that comes out is literally a song about being forced to be happy. What the fuck

youtu.be/eVM1nUmDHHc

Where's Doug?

When I first came into the thread I thought it was just going to be the same general concept as the Adult Swim box.
Where they just put a bunch of seasons of various shows into a boxed set and sold it to you.

>$100 Value
>Random junk
I wouldn't pay $5 for that garbage.

Disney owns him now

nobody liked doug

Is Nick seriously retarded?

The appeal of LootCrate is that it offers clothes, accessories, etc. from POPULAR video games, movies, and drama that's socially acceptable for teens and young adults to be a fan of (ie - GoT).

Nobody cares about 90's Nick characters and nobody want clothes and accessories with out dated art style.

>USB stick
>$6
>Ren and Stimpy mug
>$10
>Rocko's dog
>$10
>Glasses
>$3
>Iron on patches
>$3
>Shirt
>$15
>Reptar and Cynthia
>$10-20
How is this $100 value?

>Ripping off nostalgiafags
>priceless

They're not selling actual merc
They're selling feeling for nostalgia

Would much rather buy that one collector's box set of Rocko's Modern Life with this cool poster

>$49.99

Are they fucking mad!?

>Nobody cares about 90's Nick characters and nobody want clothes and accessories with out dated art style.

Speak for yourself

While I agree these "crates" are retarded, I wouldn't hesitate to wear something branded with an old show I enjoyed just because the art style is "outdated" or because its something from the 90's. Remember your roots and all that. A lot of the people you hang around with would have grown up with the same shit you did anyway.

>mostly Rugrats shit

I thought the people who grew up watching that were destitute and living in their parents' basement.

>catdog usb stick
The only thing worth buy

are you poor?

I'm not spending $50 on a mystery box!

Especially if is all I'm getting.

>when you're so angry it shows thru the mask

That cynthia doll would be kinda cool if her eyes weren't fucking bugging out.

I'm enough of a nostalgia fag to want that Cynthia doll. Everything else is garbage.

You'd be surprised how many chicks would think that shirt was pretty bitchin'.

Are those Rocko's shoes? I want a pair.

There's shows on the fucking NICK BOX art that aren't in there at all.

>T-shirt I would never wear
>Glasses I would never wear
>Mug I would never use
>Iron on patches I would never use
>USB drive that probably has less than 2GB on it that I would never use
>A bunch of plushes that would sit on a shelf and gather dust though I'll admit the Reptar one looks cool
If the shirt were Rocko's shirt, I would consider trying to find one second hand. But yeah, if this is the kind of shit they would send every month, no thanks.

They can't sell the shirt because it was a tie in with something else, his shirt was a reference to something and time after it was cancelled they can't use it. That's why they only use the same few models on all their Rocko shit because they still have the licensed timedate for it.

>no MLAATR merchandise
>ever
>tfw