>Heeeeere kitty-kitty...

"The Lies" Chapter Two!

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/03/27/dc-rebirth-liam-sharp-and-social-media-negativity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time for cat tats?

Time for Kitty Tiddies!

OUTRAGE

I dropped this book when Greg "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body but totes not trans" Rucka turned out to be a SJW cuck that censors Art.

No. Thanks.

You posted this in the last thread with the exact phrasing, my dude.

We know.

Sorry you're so triggered, user.

DELETE THIS

I'd still support it for Liam Sharp's sake.
He is a brilliant fit for the book & was absolutely giddy to get the chance.
bleedingcool.com/2016/03/27/dc-rebirth-liam-sharp-and-social-media-negativity/

Amen, user. Both artists are WONDERful.

>barbara ann
>barbarian
ohhh, I get it

I thought it was a Beach Boys reference.

>they moved the bit of panty off frame

h o l y s h i t

I'd have quit too

...shit. I never thought of that before. Huh.

Honestly, Cho can annoy me just as much as the censorship does.

If it's possible to make drawing sexy girls feel political, all the drama surrounding him and rodriguez and the endless OUTRAGE jokes after didn't help

I wish this weren't so decompressed

Is all this Uzzaabuzza stuff new or from something established in other comics?

It's old and apparently the Finch run brought it back

There's nothing wrong in filtering out shit art like this

Check back next month for "The Lies" Chapter 3, and in a fortnight for "Year One"!

Action Comics: Detective Comics: Hal Jordan and the GLC: Support the official release!

drawing sexy girls has been some of the most political statements people in the art world have ever made. like for centuries, millenia possibly.
well yeah he wanted to have fun with the covers not nitpick education by some dyke on a power trip.

It's old

Looks like something out of Swamp Thing.

Thanks!

That image you called shit and should be filtered out was the result of Rucka meddling. You're contradicting yourself.

It's was shit regardless without the censorship. I wish they could get someone actually talented like Bolland or Chiang to do the covers again.

>liking sameface cho

>Talent wasn't involved with pic related...

How do you know it's shit without if you don't know what it looks like, having already obviously misidentified the art?

My dick can't tell the difference so what does it matter

> ALL the thanks for your contributions.
pleeeeeeease tell me you're going to bless us with Titans #1 Storytime next... my shop doesn't open until 10 and I need the Wally fix.

Not up in the win-o yet.

His facial forms are relatively similar but he has plenty of range with expressions.

Standard. They did this to me with Titans Rebirth as well. Thanks again.

Not the storytimer, just some user squatting in the Win-O waiting for my terrible transformers comic.

Oh. Carry on then, fellow user.

Everybody saw the uncensored pantyshot version.

I was talking over all where fucking Sue Storm had the same fucking body as She Hulk.
You dick needs better taste

That's some basic comic book art. I bet you think Jim Lee is decent as well.

When? Because She-Hulk was noticably beefier when he drew Sue and her together.

Same muslce tone, thick thighs, same face every single muslce is shown. Lose some of the lines. Draw more than one body. They are all muscle girls.

You're really reaching, Sue and Jen are of noticably different sizes and bodytype.
May Sue and the other girls are more similar but She-Hulk and her are easy to tell apart to anyone with eyes.

LET'S HUG IT OUT, BRO!

they spend all day engaged in physical combat and acrobatics, and train hard to keep up these endless stretches of intense activity. Of course they're all muscle girls, they've gotta be, and it's a consequence of the lifestyle.

Even sue probably trains for stamina, and for the times when her powers might be turned off.

It's decent and better than the last issue(which was a complete filler), but still it's too much fucking decompressed. Do single issues even hold any value?

I cant justify myself from following this. I think I'll just wait for a trade if it ends up good.

>Bolland
That nigga ruins his gorgeous art with garbage colors.

I ship it

I think both are retarded.

Why does Ruck get a say on variant covers, when the whole point is for them to be, well, variant and not necessarily have to do with the story. I feel like that's a weird thing for him to be in charge of.

On the other hand, why does Cho throw a huge bitchfit over having to edit his work? Even if you don't think Rucka should have a say in what goes on a variant, having to edit your work is standard practice. It's ridiculous that he expects to just draw whatever he wants without the company that hired him to draw it not having any input.

>I LOVE YOU
>I HATE YOU
>BUT I LOVEHATE YOU

He was apparently promised a certain amount of freedom he feels Rucka impeded on.
And to be fair the shit Rucka wanted to censor was tame as fuck.

Decompressed shit. Unless the next issue is literally 22 pages of Wondy and Cheetah fucking I gotta tap out here.

im getting a real "i dont want to draw full pages" vibe from these
theres an insane amount of black overall in this lines story, and not in a "spooky forbearing" way, but in an "empty space" way

Without details it's hard to say what Cho's freedoms were, exactly. And I have a hard time taking his word at face value because, even though it's entertaining, the whole OUTRAGE thing he's been carrying on for so long kind of makes him feel melodramatic.

And I thought it was tame too, which is why I said I think they're both being kind of unreasonable about it.

In the best world we'd have Rucka writing and Cho drawing, but I guess that's not possible.

People commissioned him to put outrage on the covers, he was paid to do it

I know Urzkartaga cursing Cheetah because she wasn't a virgin bride for him is old canon

But has Diana ever told Barbara that it's not her fault and Urzkartaga is just an asshole?

Uzzaburqa is clearly one of those psychotic waifufags.

Cheetah is a slut

CHEETAH IS CUTE

CUTE

Diana wrestle-hugging her until she calmed down is one of the sweetest things I've seen in comics

But she is not a virgin, user.

Cheetah replaced by clothed cheetah. What happens?

Um...it's "titties", or "tits" for short.

what is this wishy washy self-help crap? Am I reading amazon warrior princess or teen sleepover stories?

She's a princess, an ambassador and a diplomat

Neither of which justify cuddling to make someone feel better.

well you're wrong there

you da best Norrin

love Cho, this shit is great

lol this user thinks this is basic comic art. Son, go look at the shit Marvel is peddling in Squirrel Girl. There is real detail and shading here. Just look at all the leaves and twigs and shit. I mean goddamn its so vivid.

>>>Giving a depressed friend a hug is not something Wonder Woman, ludicrously compassionate superhero would do.

Sure user

There's a difference between
>wonderwoman gives a hug
and
>the whole issue is about wonderwoman trying to hug out cheetah's negative feelings

It's nonviolent conflict resolution. It won't work on everyone, but Barbara Minerva was her friend once, she's asking her for help to find Themyscira, and they just talked about how they love-hate eachother

>WW thread
>ctrl+f cuck
>one hit
Where were you when Sup Forums stood silent and let the SJWs win?

Wat. Only cuck is this comic is Ungabunga, lord of muh pure waifus

Wonder Woman can't be cucked you idiot. She doesn't have a penis.

One assumes they wanted a thread full of people bitching about whatever political things Rucka has said, given where that one instance of it showed up. Which I don't know nor care to know but am sure I will be informed of by people who hate him and thus want to keep bringing him up all the time.

I absolutely love this Cheeta design. I like that she looks more beast than woman, which makes for some creepy looking shots of her like this one.

He did something people don't like, therefore his work is bad.
In fact his entire body of work is now retroactively terrible.

He's been an obnoxious faggot on twitter for awhile, but although this comic touches on themes that you could call feminist, it's done with a focus on solid character work that doesn't seem hampered by Rucka's paleoliberal meets SJW political leanings. I loooove this take on Cheetah.

But he only draws those OUTRAGE covers because he does commissions. Other people buy from him. No doubt he enjoyed drawing them, but he wasn't continuing to do that simply because he wanted to.

Okay

He elaborated very specifically on the details. He was told he would not have report to anyone but his own editor who okayed his cover, then Rucka, who had been given total authority unknown to Cho, drew issue with it for seemingly trivial reasons. Cho just said fuck this and left