I dont really like islam...

i dont really like islam. but i dont care as long as they dont build churches or wear their uniforms and keep the kebab shops to a minimum..there's 12 or so in my city (kabab shops) and that's too many. kebab isn't very good. its actually gross as heck.

>I want to personally nail every Albanian to a Crucifix

Though

bump. this is a lot more important than the 908329839 trump threads. who even is trump. hamburgers need to leave Sup Forums

Stop been a Nazi Bergjude!

Stop being neutral all the type for fuck's sake.

it is kind of ironic that kebabs are only nice when you're shitfaced drunk but alcohol is forbidden in islam

i just dont want my culture to change at all. switzerland works ok. the rest of the world is a garbage fire. the swiss take a lifetime to take a single step, but when we take the step we can walk over a mountain. if people come in and change things though our system breaks down

That's sad I thought medpacks were immune to the rapefugee shit with their neutral stance.

>i just dont want my culture to change at all.
>buhu I don't want Things changed
>I want that everything stay as it is

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

neutrality is the final stage of enlightenment. dont conflate neutrality with pacifism though; ill gladly kill you if you try to jump swiss borders

kebab is disgusting all the time imo. its just awful stuff. but i dont care too much as long as they dont flood the area with sweaty meat shops. every kebab shop being replaced by a nice café would be very good and happy for me.

yes. exactly this.

Also Yes

The trick is to close your borders. Pretty complicated i now but we're managing

Don't worry medpack, the white man will get sick of it all one day. It's just agonizing how much shit whites can tolerate these days
RWDS when?

>60% white
does that mean you will have to kill your self? not that i mind. hamburgers have been ruining Sup Forums for a while

>Invade Albanian and Kill them all and I will like hamburgers

I guarantee I'm whiter than you faggot. Entire family on both sides are German

Also my town is 97 percent white

>Muh Ancestry

Probably a soviet rape baby.

>kebab isn't very good. its actually gross as heck.
So is your disguisting, degenerate shitspeak, yet you don't see me making desperate cryposts on Sup Forums about it.
Incest and goat-fucking slowly getting boring or why do mountain-niggers suddenly care for anything but the cheese-smelling rocks they call home?

Wtf I hate the Swiss now
Open borders for Switzerland when?

You seem angry Ahmed. Perhaps you should sue a german family for more welfare about it.

>muh culture
>switzerland

you are just a fake country where kikes keep their dirty money, nothing more

also stop trying to sound so tough please medpack. you guys are the most bootlicking slave cuckizens i've ever seen. you drop on your knees the moment you see a police officer and start sucking his cock out of your fear of authority

you make a lot of good points i will certainly take into consideration. you know, the next time my country can't go more than 20 years without a coup attempt and governmental crack down.