youtube.com/watch?v=G4fzu9Zzl4U
youtube.com/watch?v=ILR5-JK8gvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

die die die nonce cunt

night frens

this anime is quite bad

>Doggos? I LOVE puppers!

single linking nonce isn't getting me this time

>when you try to argue the UK didn't recognise the CSA then accidentally post a source saying we recognised them legally

L M A O

The Irish are below dogs.

ayy was redpilled la
youtu.be/X0GQ6ISfSHQ

why would you boast about supporting the Confederacy? it was an evil regime that existed solely for the continued profiteering of slavery

youtube.com/watch?v=G4fzu9Zzl4U

going to sue cheshire for defamation

>Sustained a back injury clearing debris after hurricane sandy
>couldn't do anymore action films
>still had to pay his wife 900k a year

eating a poo hot dog

*goes red in the face and starts mumbling about states rights half-heartedly*

dont care

if you're a troll you're spending so much time doing it as to make a mockery of yourself. but you're so persistent i think you're serious and it's hilarious you're either retarded or seriously pathetic hahaha

wow so funny

dont fucking care about ayyonline im not black

sophie

the roman empire also profiteered slavery

thoughts on prenups?

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

No one ever boasts about it here. Britain was an abolitionist country to the point that would've turned the hair on anyone in America white, there is no universe in which a British government would've ever supported a slaver state in 1861. The only people who keep pushing this shit myth that won't die are Americans because it's a self-serving narrative for them.

watching varg

You went to wikipedia and took the first paragraph, without reading it properly, and accidentally letting out the fact that Britain legally recognised the CSA. I think it's you who has been made to look a fool

ok

*stares you down*

leave me alone you weird runt, get some friends or something, your obsession is unhealthy

>backing the CSA
Even the tactless Brits don't hemorrhage diplomacy points on a wounded horse.

>I think it's you who has been made to look a fool

slaves were treated much better off in the Roman Empire than in the Atlantic Slave Trade
plus the Roman Empire existed two millennia ago, before Christian morality, before the Enlightenment. The Confederacy existed two centuries ago after those things. They should have known a lot better.

*skins you for a fine rug*
obese specimen

find the rural scottish concept of "white settlers" fascinating.
desu that's how nationalism should be. even in a multinational state. hate this "white" bullshit, if we're going for real communitarianism, real localism, being white means nothing. the home counties are as foreign as bangladesh

listening to fall out boy

*punts you into next week*

hat

probably no better than swans

If she doesn't sign you're wasting time

>Roman Empire than in the Atlantic Slave Trade
no they weren't retard
most slaves worked in resource extraction and had a high death toll

Don't listen to this rasheed lad. He's a neo-brit, probably second generation pakistani and lives in London. Whilst Britain was staunchly anti-slavery by 1801, as we all know Britain has never really fought in geopolitics on grounds of principle or morality. There is a reason for the perfidious monicker. Yes, Britain recognised both the Union and the CSA. But Britain also desperatly needed resources to continue its continental arms race and the build up to potential intervention during the Prussian-South German confederation unification issues at the time. Supporting the CSA was simply a matter of resources. This paki is very one-dimensional.

but wanting a prenup is like dooming your marriage before it even begins

Bored of everything 2bh

finally found it:
>[Bolivar is the] most scoundrel coward, brutal and miserable. Bolívar is the true Soulouque.
>t. Marx

willy poo arse

>"unitoil is eas-"

highly doubt you've tried everything

USA: We should have a holiday to celebrate Washinton's birthday
Also USA: We should fix it on a Monday so the date changes every year

britain didn't abolish slavery until the 1830's

>uhh yeah if I get married I'll get divorced and all of my stuff will get stolen

ah yes rich people problems

nice bait my friend

/brit/ used to be more vibrant back in the day

Only Connect mate

youtube.com/watch?v=ILR5-JK8gvg

alri 15 year old girl

people jumped into the river to survive the atomic bomb and were boiled alive

The patriarchal institution of marriage is already doomed to the wrong side of history

chicken pieces, cargo rice, bita spice, and a vanilla cola, cheers lads.

Gears of War should have stopped at 2 to be honest

Literally got 4 cans of Becks in the fridge. Not letting the whore get her hands on a single one.

could've just said "i'm a pseud talking out my rear end" and saved everyone the bandwidth

>The patriarchal institution of marriage is already doomed to the wrong side of history

>hard
>can do research on wikijewdia
Pick one m80

cheers

feel like half of this is hard just because they use those stupid alien symbols

math isn't half as bad once you realize that hippie P (with the long hair) is just a thing like X.

MILKIES

first 4 prossies didn't answer the phone
5th one just sent me the postcode

it's that time lads

i want to get married one day
i'll just have to find a girl who isn't a thieving whore

Your point was we were on their side and now it's this issue as if whether we recognised them or not?? Has that got any bearing on that? I fucking love arguing with you it's great you're like a child or disabled person

t. didn't understand my post and has resorted to ad hom instead

wish i could go back to school with everything i know now and just heem my history professors left and right

maths has got to be the biggest cuck degree ever

>why YES I'm paying £9000 a year to learn plenty of algebra that's applicable to literally NOTHING!

cokelad?

been spending the whole DAY trying to understand toilbergs notes m8. THIS SHIT IS FUCKED

>TEE HEE HEE I IRONICALLY LIKE ANIME AND ONLY WATCH THE SHIT ONES TEE HEE HEE XD

kill yourself nigger

hotel lad?

haha fuckin nips amirite

The ancient world was less racist but more xenophobic than the modern world

Yes mate
Shame the virgin contestants ruin any chance of a cheeky wank (except for the token hot girl every so often)

very unenlightened post

Just put duct tape crosshairs on the telly to fire the shotgun from the hip. Runts hate him

I earn 60k year in finance after doing a maths degree

Most intelligent post I have ever seen from a Yank on this website

yet you post on /brit/

You are so fucking boring in your insults dave

>you're a...a...spastic disabled person!

every single fucking post my god you're like a broken record. At least spruce things up a bit like you did about the spinal dislocation post you made yesterday defending your shit tier toil as a carer lmao.

Anyway no, my original point was Britain supported DE FACTO the CSA by the sheer numbers we supported militarily and by building ships and trade. Far more than the union. And in that case, it's very reasonable to count britain as a non-observer csa-allied partner non-combatant.

gimp

don't reply to me again you filthy maths virgins

not sure how to say this in english language (i'm not foreign, it's just a weird thing)

so say i do some economics classes, but i do a history degree. can i say "i studied economics at university?" or is the implication that that means i did an economics degree too strong?
in america's uni system you can say "i did a minor in economics", but i'm not sure what the short British version is. "I studied some economics in university"? "I took an economics class at university"?

Suck on a fucking revolver idiot yank cunts

it was 1000x worse in both regards

Send help lads

dislike how the word shitposting has entered the lexicon of your average internet user

ironic because I'm a brit on holiday

being a lawyer sounds like an interesting job to be honest lads

not a criminal defense attorney, but a small time lawyer that does mostly innocent stuff like real estate. sounds like an alright job

stop posting this pic you fat mong it's a shit gimmick

no
yeah