R u hyped for the new quentin tarantino movie about charles manson?

r u hyped for the new quentin tarantino movie about charles manson?

Other urls found in this thread:

findery.com/MadameSpooky/notes/manson-family-crime-the-shooting-of-bernard-crowe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no r u lol

no

That suit is effay af

could you at least try to type like a non retard?

I have a question; are shorter people more capable of manipulation than others, because they couldn't compete physically? or are taller people better at it because of their physical presence?

>Squeaky footkino

I dunno. He may likely made a good film, which is cool. But the cult of personality and glorification around Manson and the murders is pretty trashy and goulish.

que

Trips confirm. Keep triggering content out of our theaters.

It depends on the individual, but tall people are less likely to require manipulation of others, because people naturally like tall people.

are psychopaths more often shorter or taller then?

What's the best Manson documentary?

I don't think that there has been done much research on that, but I think if you did do research on that subject, you'd find that are typically of average height. There are extremes, though, like in any dataset. Manson was 5'2" and Edmund Kemper was 6'9".

only if he casts goggins

are they going to include the fact the local police knew all about him and his cult but left him alone because they thought that he was going to kill black people?

oh shit no way this doesn't happen

I'd rather he cast himself.

Charles manletson

No. Fuck off, shill.

I'm hyped, not sure who a 50 year old Brad Pitt will play.

He's playing a detective.

Sweet, howd u find out

I kind of feel like the little scumbag doesn't deserve a movie, I'm sure he's excited.

Which role will be played by Samuel Jackson?
He could be a great Charles Manson

Lmaoing @ all these fools that think it will be a biopic and not police and manson affiliated bantering with each other

Can't wait till you are all TARANTINOED

I was wondering that myself, I mean were black people even around way back then?

Officer Tenpenny

>the beatles song Blackbird
>Lyric: Blackbird singing in the dead of night/ Take these broken wings and learn to fly/ All your life/ You were only waiting for this moment to arise.
>Meaning: The black man is going to arise and overthrow the white man. The Beatles are programming blacks to rise.
>In detailing Helter Skelter in his autobiography, Tex Watson invoked this lyric obliquely:
>[The white establishment] would slaughter thousands of blacks, but actually only manage to eliminate all the Uncle Toms, since the "true black race" (sometimes Charlie thought they were the Black Israelites, sometimes the Panthers) would have hidden, waiting for their moment

Manson was actually the first white BLM supporter

findery.com/MadameSpooky/notes/manson-family-crime-the-shooting-of-bernard-crowe

Will they show the part where he records music with the Beach boys?

HELTER SKELTER NIGGERS

BRING IT ON

Everyone thought was going to die earlier this year. He still might not have much time

No. not even in the slightest. There's no true crime story more boring and played out than the manson family.

WHEN I GET TO THE BOTTOM

It would be interesting to see him adapt his childhood and early life given how violent and insane it was

I GO BACK TO THE TOP OF THE SLIDE

Ye cant wait to see how he incorporates black dick and foot fetishism into Mansons life story.

Who's gonna play them?

WHERE I STOP AND I TURN AND I GO FOR A RIDE

Who would you cast to play Gerald Ford?

How can they arrest a guy who just told people to murder somebody? If I told a guy to rob a bank and he did it like an absolute madman, do I go to jail for telling him?

Boring. People who murder are boring. It's literally the laziest, least intelligent thing you can do. A stupid animal could kill as many people as him and his crew, and the animals logic would be no more retarded.

>Implying Blacks listened to the Beatles.

Homer Simpson.

John C. Reilly

wow great choice

Christian Slater or Corey Feldman.